House Oversight Committee launching investigation of cocaine in the White House

If the DemoKKKrats are to be believed and the coke isn't Hunter's or Joe's (lol), then we've witnessed a MASSIVE failure of White House security, in which an unknown person brought an unknown substance into the most sensitive area of our capital, and the security operation still has no idea who it was or how it happened. MASSIVE failure.

I care about this story but I hope Comer focuses MORE on the bribery story than the cocaine story.

I'm sure "they" know who the cocaine belongs to. I mean, get outa here! They know. How can they not? It's the most secure damn building in the world.. sheez.. they really think we are stupid, don't they?

Well, I guess they (DC libs) are sending their message out (of Oh my! We are on this! We will get to the bottom of it!) to the dumb ones among us...

Oh for gods sake. Don’t you ever consider context?

We are talking about finding a baggie of cocaine. You aren’t going to die from handling the baggie.
Backatcha Bidenfluffer They didn't know if it was a baggie of cocaine or a baggie of Anthrax. Which raises a question of National Security in Biden's White House, which more than justifies a Congressional investigation.

You better follow up with your masters that the "Pfft,it's just cocaine" talking point ain't working.

Backatcha Bidenfluffer They didn't know if it was a baggie of cocaine or a baggie of Anthrax. Which raises a question of National Security in Biden's White House, which more than justifies a Congressional investigation.

You better follow up with your masters that the "Pfft,it's just cocaine" talking point ain't working.
No, we already know the secret service are screw ups.

Congressional Republicans don’t do legitimate investigations. They’re just being attention whores

Since they dont want to know then let’s just apply the law as we would for coke found in anyone’s house. It was found in Joes house . The “ it ain’t mine man” actually does not matter.

No such thing happened liar.
1689029459310.jpeg

Jan 6 does not always offer you relief from every unsavory issue that comes your way
And
Its TDS.
Just pointing out that a couple grams of cocaine is more concerning than thousands of violent Trump supporters assaulting hundreds of officers.

Just pointing out that a couple grams of cocaine is more concerning than thousands of violent Trump supporters assaulting hundreds of officers.
Complete crap
Broad daylight protests versus hidden coke addict hiding his stash in White House. Joke and Hunter are subject to extreme blackmailing you can be assured

Complete crap
Broad daylight protests versus hidden coke addict hiding his stash in White House. Joke and Hunter are subject to extreme blackmailing you can be assured
Oh yes. I am most assured by your claim of “extreme blackmailing”. Obviously you know everything.

:rolleyes-41:
Seriously?
I suppose opium is just a sleeping aide, right?
Anthrax will kill you just by exposure. It’s way more dangerous.

Unless you start snorting that cocaine, you’ll be fine. Even if you do, you’ll still probably be fine.

Do you guys not know this?

Anthrax will kill you just by exposure. It’s way more dangerous.

Unless you start snorting that cocaine, you’ll be fine. Even if you do, you’ll still probably be fine.

Do you guys not know this?
My damn point is this marener.......instead of that white powder being coke (which you just blew off)
That could have been anthrax. You really don't give a shit if they find who planted the coke.
If security is this lax, then there is the potential for a much more harmful chemical that could be planted.

Wake the fuck up, and quit showing your stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My damn point is this marener.......instead of that white powder being coke (which you just blew off)
That could have been anthrax. You really don't give a shit if they find who planted the coke.
If security is this lax, then there is the potential for a much more harmful chemical that could be planted.

Wake the fuck up, and quit showing your stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it wasn’t anthrax and I’d it had been anthrax I’d be a lot more interested finding out who planted it.

If you want me to believe that the secret service suck, I already knew that.

Forum List

Back