Paul Gosar Worries Immigrants Will Change ’Our Culture’: he is now on the House Oversight Committee, which held a border security hearing on Tuesday

“Our Culture” is a compilation of dozens of immigrant groups
no it isn't. This country was settled by europeans with similar ethnicities, religion, beliefs, ethics etc. NO diversity and multicultuialism. diversity and multicultural crap is divisiver and destructive...but that is exactly what the commies and the dems want. There is a reason the commie party always says.....'vote democrat'.

no it isn't. This country was settled by europeans with similar ethnicities, religion, beliefs, ethics etc. NO diversity and multicultuialism. diversity and multicultural crap is divisiver and destructive...but that is exactly what the commies and the dems want. There is a reason the commie party always says.....'vote democrat'.

Not even close

Even Europeans were comprised of English, Irish, Germans, French, Swedes, Danish, Finns, Poles, Italians…..

In addition our culture was influenced by Native Americans, Chinese, Africans, Mexicans

Not even close

Even Europeans were comprised of English, Irish, Germans, French, Swedes, Danish, Finns, Poles, Italians…..

In addition our culture was influenced by Native Americans, Chinese, Africans, Mexicans
what did i just say? Europeans ...all those are europeans.

And that culture isn't coming back. We will become a vastly different nation. I'd like to think it will value human rights and freedom but that is yet to be seen or heard. I aint seeing good things these past couple of years in a lot of red states.

Illegal immigrants are already changing the landscape of border states with human trafficking and fentenyl deaths.

And that culture isn't coming back. We will become a vastly different nation. I'd like to think it will value human rights and freedom but that is yet to be seen or heard. I aint seeing good things these past couple of years in a lot of red states.
Culture always evolves

a6fd52422c3eb722.jpeg

The Country has turned into a lawless cesspool, ran by incompetent fools and the dipshits that voted them into office.
dems.png

Forum List

Back