House oversight committee "closing in on serious criminal violations regarding Biden's misuse of classified documents"

He got caught. He didn't give them up before he got caught. How long has it been since he was a Senator? What took him so long to return documents he was not suppose to have in his garage, house, office, Penn State, Dairy Queen?
As I noted, your ignorance of issues with handling classified information is clear.

Simply having the documents, so long as the party is properly cleared, which Biden has been for 40+ years, is not the problem. People forget or fail to return classified docs all the time.

A problem with managing inventory not limited to any party, president, or part of the government.

Trump lied about having the documents, Biden didn't. Bush didn't. Obama didn't. Only Trump lied.
Trump openly shared classified documents with foreign nationals. Biden didn't. Bush didn't. Obama didn't. Only Trump exposed our secrets.
When the documents were requested to be returned Trump refused. Biden didn't. Bush didn't. Obama didn't. Only Trump stored our secrets in a bathroom with a networked copier.

Trump got caught. Biden didn't. Bush didn't. Obama didn't. Only Trump committed crimes.

Your need to have Biden be a criminal is understood. After all, if Biden isn't a criminal what does that say about your cultish loyalty to Trump's criminality?

The overwhelming need of MAGATS for whataboutism serves only to justify their own criminality.

As I noted, your ignorance of issues with handling classified information is clear.

Simply having the documents, so long as the party is properly cleared, which Biden has been for 40+ years, is not the problem. People forget or fail to return classified docs all the time.

A problem with managing inventory not limited to any party, president, or part of the government.

Trump lied about having the documents, Biden didn't. Bush didn't. Obama didn't. Only Trump lied.
Trump openly shared classified documents with foreign nationals. Biden didn't. Bush didn't. Obama didn't. Only Trump exposed our secrets.
When the documents were requested to be returned Trump refused. Biden didn't. Bush didn't. Obama didn't. Only Trump stored our secrets in a bathroom with a networked copier.

Trump got caught. Biden didn't. Bush didn't. Obama didn't. Only Trump committed crimes.

Your need to have Biden be a criminal is understood. After all, if Biden isn't a criminal what does that say about your cultish loyalty to Trump's criminality?

The overwhelming need of MAGATS for whataboutism serves only to justify their own criminality.

lol. It appears Biden wasn't quite truthful about, "Oops, I didn't know they were there. I called the archive right away when I realized I had documents I shouldn't have had.".
He and his handlers moved them around for months until after the election.
Looks like Hunter, Biden's foreign agent, shared a few things with Burisma, according to his e-mails and Biden blackmailed them by withholding money until they fired the man looking into Bursima's dirty dealings.
Does the timeline from when the money started pouring into Biden's fake LLC's accounts, the e-mail contents to Burisma, the blackmail and the classified information correlate?
Commer and the Oversight Committee seems to think it does and they want answers.

lol. It appears Biden wasn't quite truthful about, "Oops, I didn't know they were there. I called the archive right away when I realized I had documents I shouldn't have had.".
Looks like Hunter, Biden's foreign agent, shared a few things with Burisma, according to his e-mails and Biden blackmailed them by withholding money until they fired the man looking into Bursima's dirty dealings.
Does the timeline from when the money started pouring into Biden's fake LLC's accounts, the e-mail contents to Burisma, the blackmail and the classified information correlate?
Commer and the Oversight Committee seems to think it does and they want answers.
Try Disney.
Maybe they'll buy that fantasy.

But out here in reality that is simply a load of lies and a clear attempt on your part to shift the topic.

Good Point. How DID they get to the garage. Surely, Biden didn't move them. Did the laborers that moved those boxes of documents have security clearances? Did the archives approve of the "unsecure location" they were placed in? Obviously the answer to both questions is NO.

Why don't you do that. You might want to check my military files and see if I have had specific training in the handling of classified documents giving me more than a layman's view. Lord knows, I have had crap in my breifcase that became classified while I was somewhere or by the time I got home, but never failed to turn it in, just because I worked with it, and certainly never tried to keep any, even if just my notes, if somebody brought a memo advising something had become classified, for me to acknowledge by signing, though that was pretty darn rare.

Sure enough, as I expected, your opinion of the documents Trump possessed was sure a lot different than your tune now. LOL

Maybe he should have given back all the government documents when asked and not stored personal documents, legal correspondence, medical file, etc, in that basement office with government documents, classified, secret and top secret government documents, instead of holding back and having his lawyers lie to the government, about what was still there, claiming incorrectly that all had been returned. Sometime, deny, deny, deny, does not help you in the long run. Go figure.

Possibly just because he is a disorganized idiot. No telling what the documents actually in the folder are.

In my opinion, he has. Once in keeping with the intent of the constitution, (his attempt to hold Ukraine ransom for his political goals of getting them to investigate his opponent) and of course most of his actions, meetings, plans, rally speech in Washington, meant to overthrow the free election. And, to be sure, his actions regarding government documents that he kept, had underlings move, and lawyers deny existence in attempt to steal them for personal benefit, that have landed him under indictment.

1. He pushed the big lie that the election was not valid, even after losing in every recount, court challenge and state house, failing to find enough votes to change a single state, even though told by every cabinet head in Justice and intelligence, the vote was valid and he has lost the election.
2. He exerted influence on state officials to change the vote or come up with extra votes for his column that did not exist.
3. He tried to influence Vice President Prince to break his oath to the constitution and assume powers not granted in the constitution and artificially extend the time period.
4. He organized the Stop the Steal rally and spoke at it on January 6th, telling his maga minions they would not have a country unless they were willing to fight, and sent them to march on The Capitial.
5. He watched on TV the attack, and refused to intercede to tell the mob to call off their attack for several hours, when his duty called for him to support order, support for the process, and his own oath to the constitution. His actions and inaction were not in keeping with support for law and order or support for elections as practiced in this country.

It also appears he took classified documents of government intelligence and military plans, capabilities, of ours and our allies. Document that did (without a doubt) show up at his house, and when asked for their return, did not comply with the request and influence others not to cooperate.
It also appears he may have been party to the effort to seize voting machines illegally in Georgia, as part of an effort to have the vote changed in that state.

I could never support anybody that disdains law and order and our constitution or anybody that knowingly supported him in the effort, outright or by verbal support, nor anybody that would intercede with pardon for those that attacked my country on J6 or Trump himself and the end of the trial processes in place. I just do not like traitors, ours or anybody else's

How did he steal them? You know, steal?
Trump? He had them packed up and sent, then refused to give them back, except on his terms and then only if the government could find them, even going so far as to misdirect his own legal people to have them falsely attest to their non-existence. Not to forget showing them to friends from this country or other countries, some of it, without the knowledge or agreement to reveal by the foreign countries that had entrusted us with their secret information. The man is truly a shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back