House GOP scraps direct vote on payroll tax cut bill

It's funny to watch cons argue that "you don't raise taxes during a recession" but when it comes to middle class tax cut extension...well, "everyone knows that those don't work". The sham that you people pretend to be looking out for the middle class is amazing. Is it because you're jealous of the middle class and want to drag them down to your level?

Oh brother are you a simpleton.

Cuts or increases need to be effective.

Continuing the SS tax cut would be and has been ineffective and further burdens an empty trust fund.

Try using some common sense just once. Please.

It was 420 back in 2010...
Frustrated House still waiting for Senate action on 420 bills - TheHill.com

483 is probably about right by now. The Party of NO in the Senate sits on anything that might make the GOP look good, and their golden boy bad.

Thanks for the clarification, I wasnt sure. :eusa_clap:

TM and the usual suspects will claim all 483 bills would have hurt the poor, helped the rich, and generally destroyed America :rolleyes:

You forgot "disinfracized mynoaty votors"?

It's funny to watch cons argue that "you don't raise taxes during a recession" but when it comes to middle class tax cut extension...well, "everyone knows that those don't work". The sham that you people pretend to be looking out for the middle class is amazing. Is it because you're jealous of the middle class and want to drag them down to your level?

Continuing the SS tax cut would be and has been ineffective and further burdens an empty trust fund.

It's Mr. Hypocrite himself. The guy who completely contradicts himself in the same thread. Thanks for making me laugh.

Millions of voters are going to miss the deduction. THANKS BAGGERS!

What would happen if every bill passed was for two months only? Is this the way the legislature is supposed to work? Reid is the one who needs to be replaced.

the tea baggers have become the party of the wealthy.

It wont help them survive this.

The tea party has had it closeup and they are about to hit the trash heap of society

They have overreached for the last time. Their games are becoming very tiring. Voters will make them pay.

yup. just like we did in 2010.
Yeah.....THAT really worked-out.....​
12/20/2011

"Following two months of 13 percent approval ratings in October and November, Congress’s yearly average job approval rating clocked in at 17 percent, the lowest annual rating in the polling company’s history."​

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

Why do you hate the elderly on social security? Thanks demoncrat slimeball.

Surprise, Willow only cares about herself and her own government handout. Shocking.

"Fuck ewe, I got mine"

How was that willow? Spot on I'd say.

No fuck ewe! I do have mine. Now tell us why you want to rob the next generation? We're interested in hearing about it.

Why do you hate the elderly on social security? Thanks demoncrat slimeball.

Surprise, Willow only cares about herself and her own government handout. Shocking.

"Fuck ewe, I got mine"

No fuck ewe! I do have mine.

We're well aware. It's obvious that you only care about yourself and what the government can do for you. You're a true self-sustaining american patriot. Be proud.

"Fuck ewe, I got mine"

We're well aware. It's obvious that you only care about yourself and what the government can do for you. You're a true self-sustaining american patriot. Be proud.

I guess this means you haven't the ability to answer a direct question.. What a fucking dolt.

Now tell us why you want to rob the next generation? We're interested in hearing about it.

It's Mr. Hypocrite himself. The guy who completely contradicts himself in the same thread. Thanks for making me laugh.

Went over your pointy head did it.

Its ok no one expects much from you.

"Fuck ewe, I got mine"

So let me get this straight.

If you are against a policy....but it is enacted anyway....and you are forced to put adhere to that policy...and pay for that policy...

One is a hypocrite if they get the advantages of the policy?

In a fair world...I would call one a hypocrite if they had the option NOT to put in to the poilicy they were against and do anyway for the advantages.

But we are FORCED by law to put in...so we are a hypocrite for taking out?

Went over your pointy head did it.

Its ok no one expects much from you.
I do.
He is very insiughtful and a good SANE and RATIONAL representation of the progressive ideology.
I have learned a lot from RDD

So let me get this straight.

If you are against a policy....but it is enacted anyway....and you are forced to put adhere to that policy...and pay for that policy...

One is a hypocrite if they get the advantages of the policy?

In a fair world...I would call one a hypocrite if they had the option NOT to put in to the poilicy they were against and do anyway for the advantages.

But we are FORCED by law to put in...so we are a hypocrite for taking out?

Yep by god,, you got it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back