House GOP scraps direct vote on payroll tax cut bill

Why do you hate the elderly on social security? Thanks demoncrat slimeball.

Surprise, Willow only cares about herself and her own government handout. Shocking.

"Fuck ewe, I got mine"

How was that willow? Spot on I'd say.

Perhaps others are looking at the big picture... the country.

LOL. Very funny. Perhaps some will vote the opposite of whatever the other side wants no matter what. Senate repubs were able to reach a compromise on this, where's the outrage over their treason by compromising with dems?

I think you miss the point.

Do you think the taxpayers want 2 months or a year extention on money in their paychecks?

Personally I think the taxpayers will opt for the year.

No, you miss the point. They will get NEITHER now that the baggers had their temper tantrum.

would you be willing to bet your membership/account here on that?

I guess you don't believe your own rhetoric, huh, Jim. otherwise, you'd have the courage of your convictions and put your account up on this.

Typical libtard whiny bitch.

No fuck ewe! I do have mine.

We're well aware. It's obvious that you only care about yourself and what the government can do for you. You're a true self-sustaining american patriot. Be proud.

I guess this means you haven't the ability to answer a direct question.. What a fucking dolt.

Now tell us why you want to rob the next generation? We're interested in hearing about it.

Tell us why you hate the middle class and want to stall the economy even further.

Surprise, Willow only cares about herself and her own government handout. Shocking.

"Fuck ewe, I got mine"

Perhaps others are looking at the big picture... the country.

LOL. Very funny. Perhaps some will vote the opposite of whatever the other side wants no matter what. Senate repubs were able to reach a compromise on this, where's the outrage over their treason by compromising with dems?

there is plenty.
I can tell you, I am not pleased with their decision to vote for a 2 month extension. They set congress up to be ridiculed by the democrats....they fell right into the demcorats trap.

We're well aware. It's obvious that you only care about yourself and what the government can do for you. You're a true self-sustaining american patriot. Be proud.

I guess this means you haven't the ability to answer a direct question.. What a fucking dolt.

Now tell us why you want to rob the next generation? We're interested in hearing about it.

Tell us why you hate the middle class and want to stall the economy even further.

Why wont you pay your fair share? Did you think cutting the SS tax would improve its fiscal sustainability?

Try not be a complete pussy this time with the answer.

"Fuck ewe, I got mine"

Take her lead, then. Care about your self. Some of us have worked hard, spent wisely and are quite comfortable without mooching off taxpayers, and then, there's Liberals.

you go first. I asked first. You got the balls to answer the question or not?

we dont. We inherently disagree with the democratic policies as economic spark plugs.
It is childish spin to say we are looking to stall the economy even further.

So let me get this straight.

If you are against a policy....but it is enacted anyway....and you are forced to put adhere to that policy...and pay for that policy...

One is a hypocrite if they get the advantages of the policy?

In a fair world...I would call one a hypocrite if they had the option NOT to put in to the poilicy they were against and do anyway for the advantages.

But we are FORCED by law to put in...so we are a hypocrite for taking out?

She's a hypocrite for being against government supported programs, yet Social security...don't touch that. Protect that at all costs. Protect that even if it means increasing taxes on the middle class. She also happens to be on SS and has children who are damn near being eligible for SS.....funny how that works out. That's raging hypocrisy.

Take her lead, then. Care about your self. Some of us have worked hard, spent wisely and are quite comfortable without mooching off taxpayers, and then, there's Liberals.

I've told you a million times. Send back all the money I was FORCED to Pay and I'll stop collecting my social security. It's just that easy.

If you are against a policy....but it is enacted anyway....and you are forced to put adhere to that policy...and pay for that policy...

In a fair world...I would call one a hypocrite if they had the option NOT to put in to the poilicy they were against and do anyway for the advantages.

She's a hypocrite for being against government supported programs, yet Social security...don't touch that. Protect that at all costs. Protect that even if it means increasing taxes on the middle class. She also happens to be on SS and has children who are damn near being eligible for SS.....funny how that works out. That's raging hypocrisy.

I've told you a million times. Send back all the money I was FORCED to Pay and I'll stop collecting my social security. It's just that easy.

after you've sent back MY money then you can rightfully claim I'm a hypocrite. Till then you can eat shit and die.

That is spin.

Truth is, SS has become a way of life in America...and many people, such as myself, who were against it, were forced to contrinute to it anyway...and for us to NOW have it taken away would nopt only beinappropriate...but devastating to many who were forced to count on it when they retire.

That is not being a hypocrite. We were forced to play along with it.

Millions of voters are going to miss the deduction. THANKS BAGGERS!

Look, idiot! The House wants to extend for 12 months and the Senate wants only 2 months. What do you think voters would prefer? Yup. THANKS, T.E.A. PARTY

I prefer the year but I think they should have taken the two months.

It will come up again in 2 months and they can hash it out then and go for an extention.

Loads of drama for nothing.

And some of us don't hate our president simply because he's black.

See how I can make a ridiculous sweeping generalization as well? Where does that get us? Absolutely nowhere. Let me know when you're ready to use your brain to have a real discussion.

If a person PAYS INTO A PROGRAM guaranteeing to receive that money later on, it should be expected. Do you understand that? It is not a welfare program where nothing was paid in. Don't you expect to receive what you paid in?

Millions of voters are going to miss the deduction. THANKS BAGGERS!

Look, idiot! The House wants to extend for 12 months and the Senate wants only 2 months. What do you think voters would prefer? Yup. THANKS, T.E.A. PARTY

I prefer the year but I think they should have taken the two months.

It will come up again in 2 months and they can hash it out then and go for an extention.

Loads of drama for nothing.

If it was a good bill for two months then why to the demoncrats think a year is bad?

Forum List

Back