House GOP Declares War On Planned Parenthood Again

By Laura Bassett

Rep. Denny Rehberg (R-Mont.) released a labor, health and education spending bill on Tuesday that would defund Planned Parenthood and Title X, block the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, allow any employer to deny women birth control coverage under the ACA for "moral reasons" and increase spending for abstinence-only education.

Specifically, the bill prevents federal dollars from flowing to Planned Parenthood clinics until the family planning provider can certify that it no longer offers abortions, even though Planned Parenthood only uses federal money for non-abortion services.

The legislation also states that none of its funds can be used to carry out the Title X family planning program or be used to "implement, administer, enforce, or further the provisions" of the Affordable Care Act.

The bill scraps the provision in Obamacare that requires insurance plans to cover birth control and other preventative health services, allowing any issuer or sponsor of a group health insurance plan to refuse to cover any health care service "on the basis of religious beliefs or moral convictions." It also increases restrictions on educating abortion physicians beyond current law and allocates $20 million for "competitive grants to provide abstinence education to adolescents."

More: GOP Spending Bill Aims To Defund Planned Parenthood, Up Abstinence-Only Funds (UPDATE)

The baggers have gone out of their way to do nothing for working people, but attack women the entire time they have had power...they are terrorists and the sooner we treat them as such, the sooner we will solve our problems

Republicans hate women.
Democrats hate America.

:thup:

remember, moron, this is what the entire planet thinks of you

this means there is about 20% of the us population who thinks like you, then there are how many billion others who dont think like you?

idiot

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Last edited:
Give it a rest, Conz...

give what a rest, stating the fact that the entire planet is sick of you disgusting filthy science denying, Gay hating, Women hating, Muslim hating cocksuckers?

hey, i have a pie chart that says you are 100% a moron, wanna see it?

Give it a rest, Conz...

give what a rest, stating the fact that the entire planet is sick of you disgusting filthy science denying, Gay hating, Women hating, Muslim hating cocksuckers?

You know what, asshole, the rest of the world would be speaking German and saying "Zeig Heil!" if it wasn't for America. If you're so unhappy here might I suggest that you take your hateful, racist ass to someplace that would be more appreciative of your collectivist mindset. Venezuela comes to mind, or Cuba.

Vaya con Dios, pendejo!!

Give it a rest, Conz...

You know what, asshole, the rest of the world would be speaking German and saying "Zeig Heil!" if it wasn't for America. If you're so unhappy here might I suggest that you take your hateful, racist ass to someplace that would be more appreciative of your collectivist mindset. Venezuela comes to mind, or Cuba.

Vaya con Dios, pendejo!!

It was the Soviet Union that did the most in defeating Hitler. They killed 20 times the number of Germans than we did

Give it a rest, Conz...

Vaya con Dios, pendejo!!

Get on a uniform you asshole before you even think about lecturing me about the military or our freedoms

you can thank me and the rest of my family for about 75 hours straight, on your fucking knees, before you open your mouth about anything else

got that, punk!

Vaya con Dios, pendejo!!

It was the Soviet Union that did the most in defeating Hitler. They killed 20 times the number of Germans than we did

While that may be true, Hitler would've marched all the way to China if we hadn't decimated his Luftwaffe and kept his Western Front busy.

fucking chickenshit chickenhawks make me fucking sick

This evolutionary genetic defect seems to have a problem with tourettes..........

Undoubtably the star of the ghetto debate team

These blue state intellectuals can sure be intimidating........LOL

Vaya con Dios, pendejo!!

Ah but would Hitler have lost to the soviets if he wasn't fighting the USA on the western front?

And, ALL those services, except for abortions, will be covered by Obamacare.

I thought it was being waived in its entirety on "Day One." Then defunded. Then repealed using reconciliation.

Has the GOP position on this radically changed recently and I just missed it?

Forum List

Back