House GOP Declares War On Planned Parenthood Again

^your opinion is typical of most anti choicers.

Nothing I've stated here is opinion, it's all facts. Sorry if you don't like it, but it is what it is...

Facts - as in stating that PP ONLY performs abortions, nothing else? You've been watching too many Lila Rose videos.

No Planned Parenthood Centers Operate Mammogram Machines | LifeNews.com

Some PP locations will do a manual breast exam, though, so I guess that counts for something...

Nothing I've stated here is opinion, it's all facts. Sorry if you don't like it, but it is what it is...

Facts - as in stating that PP ONLY performs abortions, nothing else? You've been watching too many Lila Rose videos.

Some PP locations will do a manual breast exam, though, so I guess that counts for something...

LifeNews? You expect me to believe an anti choice website? Excuse me while I split my sides laughing.

^your opinion is typical of most anti choicers.

I know more about being a woman than any man ever will.

And yet you falsely believe that women can remain pregnant while having regular menses. You do understand what the biological process is, don't you?

Then explain why the bleed arrives every month on the correct date? Exactly like a period. Funny, that.

At the risk of repeating myself, you do understand what the biological process is, don't you?

LifeNews? You expect me to believe an anti choice website? Excuse me while I split my sides laughing.

No, I expect you to read the article. If that's too much for you to handle, watch this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq0kBkUZbvQ]Planned Parenthood CEO Caught Making False Mammogram Claim - YouTube[/ame]

By the way, are you aware that a woman, who is already pregnant, can conceive a second time?

And this is relevant how? I thought we were discussing your ridiculous claim that women continue to have periods while pregnant.

Last edited:

No, I expect you to read the article. If that's too much for you to handle, watch this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq0kBkUZbvQ]Planned Parenthood CEO Caught Making False Mammogram Claim - YouTube[/ame]

Referring the woman for a mammogram is still providing them with a much needed service.

Yes, I'm a man, that's why I take the word of doctors and scientists and biology teachers.

The ONLY way a woman can have a true menstrual cycle and remain pregnant is if that pregnancy is ectopic. Those are not only very rare, they're also very dangerous.

I'm surprised you don't know this stuff, being a woman and all...

I know more about being a woman than any man ever will.

Yes, and your capacity for showing off stupidity is noted too.

No point explaining it to you. You wouldn't understand.

I doubt you could explain anything, considering how terribly you've 'explained' how a woman can continue having periods while pregnant.

Did you say something?

images

You are simply being ridiculously stupid.

Defunding PP means that all these services will be lost to women. All because 3% of PP's services are abortions.

No, it doesn't mean that. Nobody is banning PP. They can provide the services they want. But there is absolutely no reason why the federal government should be funding this.

The Federal government does NOT fund abortions!

Defunding PP means that all these services will be lost to women. All because 3% of PP's services are abortions.

No, it doesn't mean that. Nobody is banning PP. They can provide the services they want. But there is absolutely no reason why the federal government should be funding this.

The Federal government does NOT fund abortions!

Nor does it have a role funding PP.

Forum List

Back