House Foreclosed: Mother and 14 Kids Facing Homelessness?

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
Octomom Nadya Suleman's house has been foreclosed on, meaning she and her 14 children will soon be without a place to live, barring some sort of miracle. The house was auctioned Tuesday, but no buyers stepped up to purchase the California home.

Octomom Nadya Suleman's house, a La Habra, Calif. home with three bedrooms and four bathrooms, had zero bids when it was offered for $355,643, according to KTLA. Despite the price being significantly less than the price at which it was purchased- $565,000- and Octomom's "celebrity," the house had no takers.

The result of the Priority Posting and Publishing auction means the large home, originally purchase by Suleman's father for his daughter two years ago, will go back to the bank. It is currently unknown how long the foreclosure process will take, but is virtually a closed case: Suleman owes $475,000 on the house still, and has only $50,000 in assets, according to her bankruptcy filing.

read more Octomom Nadya Suleman House Foreclosed: Mother and 14 Kids Facing Homelessness?

She had a booking at a strip club recently...
Although it's an all nude club Octomom was only to appear topless...
Thank God...

I don't think it's much longer before Child services comes and takes those kids away...
I hope sooner then later.

She had a booking at a strip club recently...
Although it's an all nude club Octomom was only to appear topless...
Thank God...

I don't think it's much longer before Child services comes and takes those kids away...
I hope sooner then later.
I fuckin' LOVE it when families are broken to pieces! Yay! Praise Jesus!
Maybe we'll get lucky and the girls will become under age prostitutes and the boys hardened criminals? Perhaps they will all die miserable deaths without ever seeing their siblings or mother again! YAY! Praise Our Lord Savior Jesus Christ!

The doctors who allowed her to become pregnant the second time, with 6 children via invitro, unemployed and on public assistance, should be thrown in jail.

She made her own bed. The kids will likely end up in foster care. Very sad.

The doctors who allowed her to become pregnant the second time, with 6 children via invitro, unemployed and on public assistance, should be thrown in jail.

Yay! Government should regulate reproduction! Throw people in jail if they have too many kids! Or if they have abortions!

This lady had 6 kids already that she could barely take care of.
Then she adds another 8 on top of that.
And I'm the bad guy here....Go figure.

Yay! Government should regulate reproduction! Throw people in jail if they have too many kids! Or if they have abortions!

And people should just do whatever they feel like doing
and why not,they can rely on government to pick up the tab...
Ah Liberals....as long as you have people who produce and contribute to society
to fall back on.Then when they complain about all the Octomoms
out there sucking the life out of welfare you get pissed at them...

Unbelievable....:mad:

Explain how an unemployed on public assistance mother of 6 kids (birthed via invitro) should have ever been given the ok by a doc to undergo invitro yet again? Kind of like the drunk at the bar and the bartender keeps pouring or Michael Jackson's doc just keeping on feeding him the drugs. Don't docs take an oath of 'first, do no harm'? How is letting this woman in her financial/personal situation have another 8 kids not doing any harm, mostly to the kids?

Perhaps if I had used my go-to line of the doc 'should have been shot' (pssst, not literally) you'd get my point.

And people should just do whatever they feel like doing
and why not,they can rely on government to pick up the tab...
Ah Liberals....as long as you have people who produce and contribute to society
to fall back on.Then when they complain about all the Octomoms
out there sucking the life out of welfare you get pissed at them...

Unbelievable....:mad:

You're right, its unbelievable. Those 14 children think they can just be born whenever they feel like it. They deserve what they get, they should starve in the streets or have to sell their body for sex. Those fucking kids decided to be born to someone who couldn't support them and expected WHO to pick up the tab? Not me, no thanks.

Explain how an unemployed on public assistance mother of 6 kids (birthed via invitro) should have ever been given the ok by a doc to undergo invitro yet again?

No shit. Fertility Doctors are required by law to get their patients to list all their sources of income. Basic stuff. The primary job of a doctor, is to pry into their patients financial business. When my wife and I had trouble conceiving, the doc said fertility treatments were an option, but first we'd have to prove to her we were financially capable.

Kind of like the drunk at the bar and the bartender keeps pouring or Michael Jackson's doc just keeping on feeding him the drugs.
Not all states have dram shop liability laws.

Don't docs take an oath of 'first, do no harm'? How is letting this woman in her financial/personal situation have another 8 kids not doing any harm, mostly to the kids?

I agree 100%. Doctors take an oath to place the financial well being of their patients ahead of all. That's their purpose, isn't it? To dispense financial advice?

Perhaps if I had used

my go-to line of the doc 'should have been shot' (pssst, not literally) you'd get my point.

He should be shot. In this country, to deliver fertility treatment without a full analysis of the patients financial records is treason.

On the other hand - to hand out a sub-prime loan w/o in depth analysis of someone's financial records is A-OK!

Last edited:
I feel for the kids.

They will be taken from her, since no shelter will have that much room.
they will go to, probably, 7 different homes, maybe 2 of the oldest can stay with their mother.
They will get to see their real mom once a quarter, IF, the foster parents allow it, and the siblings will see each other even less.

Sad, that dumb fucking c( )nt wanted to be famous for having lots of babies and no father around.

Turns out Americans don't like skanks that fuck over their kids for money

I feel for the kids.

They will be taken from her, since no shelter will have that much room.
they will go to, probably, 7 different homes, maybe 2 of the oldest can stay with their mother.

Hopefully they will all 14 go to 14 different homes. they need to be taught a lesson in personal responsibility. After they get out of foster care and become criminals we can lock them all up.

Sad, that dumb fucking c( )nt wanted to be famous for having lots of babies and no father around.
How could she have octuplets? Any woman that would choose that is a dumb fucking C word.

Turns out Americans don't like skanks that fuck over their kids for money
Damn skank whore! Why did she open her nasty legs? We need to keep bitches in line. This one needs to be slapped, teach her male children a lesson about how we treat bitches in this country.

On the other hand - to hand out a sub-prime loan w/o in depth analysis of someone's financial records is A-OK!

Didn't read the article, did you?

Yep.
Suleman currently has debts in excess of over $1 million.

Whose [sic] the more retarded one here? Crazy Octumom or the professionals that loaned her 1 million dollars?

Nope, you didn't read the article:

"Suleman isn't the only one in trouble over the unpaid mortgage. Amer Haddadin, who lived in the home for 11 years before selling it to Suleman and Doud, never received the payments, so he could in turn pay the mortgage ."

It was a private purchase, no mortgage involved for Suleman or her father.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back