House Foreclosed: Mother and 14 Kids Facing Homelessness?

Didn't read the article, did you?

Yep.
Suleman currently has debts in excess of over $1 million.

Whose [sic] the more retarded one here? Crazy Octumom or the professionals that loaned her 1 million dollars?

Nope, you didn't read the article:

"Suleman isn't the only one in trouble over the unpaid mortgage. Amer Haddadin, who lived in the home for 11 years before selling it to Suleman and Doud, never received the payments, so he could in turn pay the mortgage ."

It was a private purchase, no mortgage involved for Suleman or her father.
Did I ever say it wasn't a private purchase?

Nope.

Tough shit.

"Dear 14 children, TOUGH SHIT, you should have picked a more fortunate mother little shit for brains LEACHES! Hope you all die in a gutter, just as long as I don't have to pay for it."
From the party of Compassionate Conservatism

send her your weekly paychecks, sign a card with it from a Compassionate high horse riding LIBERAL..

Tough shit.

"Dear 14 children, TOUGH SHIT, you should have picked a more fortunate mother little shit for brains LEACHES! Hope you all die in a gutter, just as long as I don't have to pay for it."

send her your weekly paychecks, sign a card with it from a Compassionate high horse riding LIBERAL..

Sorry. Not a liberal. I want her kids to suffer so that the free market will adjust and end poverty.

Sorry. Not a liberal. I want her kids to suffer so that the free market will adjust and end poverty.

go BUY her a new house and shut up

Yep.

Whose [sic] the more retarded one here? Crazy Octumom or the professionals that loaned her 1 million dollars?

"Suleman isn't the only one in trouble over the unpaid mortgage. Amer Haddadin, who lived in the home for 11 years before selling it to Suleman and Doud, never received the payments, so he could in turn pay the mortgage ."

Nope.

OohPooPahDoo said:

On the other hand - to hand out a sub-prime loan w/o in depth analysis of someone's financial records is A-OK!

Pray tell, who loaned her 1 million dollars? And for what?

[/B]

Nope.

OohPooPahDoo said:

On the other hand - to hand out a sub-prime loan w/o in depth analysis of someone's financial records is A-OK!

That's nice.

Waiting for you to tell me where I said Suleman took out a mortgage.

Continue to feign the ignorance in your post.

You didn't state the exact words outright, you did allude to it.

Carry on.

Carry on.

I didn't allude anything, you erroneously inferred.

Why is it right wingers are constantly muttering about something someone "implied" or "alluded" to instead of addressing the literal content of the language? Its surprising considering you folks are the one's who claim to have a stricter interpretation of the Constitution.

Carry on.

Why is it right wingers are constantly muttering about something someone "implied" or "alluded" to instead of addressing the literal content of the language? Its surprising considering you folks are the one's who claim to have a stricter interpretation of the Constitution.

sheeesh:cuckoo:

Carry on.

I disagree.
When you bold two sentences in reference to a certain subject, in this case, finances being the tie, it's a natural read and an easy inference, unless you were being facetious.

I guess you'll have to ask the right wingers your question.

Desmond Hatchett sets record with 30 children
Too much luck with the ladies has one Tennessee man in a lot of debt. Desmond Hatchett owes money to 11 different women for the 30 children he’s fathered, WREG-TV reported. The 33-year-old is believed to hold the record in Knox County for the most children fathered, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Hatchett made news for his fertility in 2009, when he had a mere 21 babies by 11 women. When asked by a reporter at the time if he intended to keep having children he said, “No, I’m done.” “I didn’t intend to have this many children,” he told WVLT-TV at the time. “It just happened.” Apparently, he — and the women involved — didn’t stick to that promise, leaving them all in more financial straits.

Under the law, the state can take half of his paycheck and divide it among the women. In 2009, Hatchett was working a minimum wage job which limited his payments to as little as $1.49 among some of the women. There’s nothing the state can do to limit him from having more children — though some would like there to be a law about it. “If there’s something out there like that, I’m unaware of it,” Melissa Gibson, an assistant supervisor with the Knox County child support clerk’s office told the Times this week. “It definitely needs to be.”

What is the purpose of these types of threads?

Like anyone can do anything about it..

:cuckoo:

The women had no husband, No man, no means of support. the doctor should be liable for this, and the kids should be adapted out

The doctors who allowed her to become pregnant the second time, with 6 children via invitro, unemployed and on public assistance, should be thrown in jail.

She made her own bed. The kids will likely end up in foster care. Very sad.

Actually he should pay child support.

Didn't read the article, did you?

Yep.
Suleman currently has debts in excess of over $1 million.

Whose the more retarded one here? Crazy Octumom or the professionals that loaned her 1 million dollars?

I have a suggestion. Why don't you pay her mortage and shut the fuck up?

The women had no husband, No man, no means of support. the doctor should be liable for this, and the kids should be adapted out

That is a gray area for sure...but I would have no problem supporting legislation that required proof of financial ability before medical impregnation.

Forum List

Back