House Dems leave Congress over Holder's Contempt vote

The Congressmen were elected to Congress to give us "Yes" or "No" votes on the issues NOT to grandstand and bring us all the drama. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

Well they are feeling pretty ballsey today...
Even Princess Nancy has a pair I'm sure for today anyway...
Can just imagine the celebration tonight around DC... :(

PHP:
Issa should be repremanded for waisting time on a partisan witch hunt.

Yes, Issa should be reprimanded--not whoever authorized the illegal and criminal Operation Fast and Furious. This is the logic of the left. :eusa_clap:

How exactly was "Fast and Furious" "illegal" and "criminal"?

Please be specific.

This explains a lot, you don't believe or rather understand that Fast and Furious violated the law. No wonder you don't understand the significance of this investigation.

The sale of assault weapons that were sanctioned under Fast and Furious to known criminals--felons and non-citizens--violated federal law. Specifically, the tactics of gun walking is illegal.

Whoever authorized it knowingly violated federal law.

Do yourself a favor, try researching and educate yourself on a subject before commenting on it.

PHP:

Yes, Issa should be reprimanded--not whoever authorized the illegal and criminal Operation Fast and Furious. This is the logic of the left. :eusa_clap:

How exactly was "Fast and Furious" "illegal" and "criminal"?

Please be specific.

This is laughable. What you are admitting is that you don't know the specifics of this case.

Let me see if I understand your question: how exactly is permitting the sale of assault weapons to meth addicts and felons who traffic weapons to the hands of murderous drug cartels illegal and criminal? Really? :razz:

I seem to remember the republicans walking out over a vote not too many years ago, maybe the partisan republicans here can remind us of a similar situation where republicans staged a walkout to protest something they thought was a witch hunt.

Rev Al Sharpton was a piece of work last night..
He was in an argument with some one over the contempt of congress move.
He was arguing how could Congress place Holder in contempt if nothing was proven yet against Holder.
The gentleman replied that's the point.Holder is not allowing the investigation to proceed.
So again Al was annoyed about the contempt vote when Holder hasn't been proven to have done anything
wrong...

This went on for a bit...
They give anyone a show these days over there at MSNBC...

This explains a lot, you don't believe or rather understand that Fast and Furious violated the law. No wonder you don't understand the significance of this investigation.

The sale of assault weapons that were sanctioned under Fast and Furious to known criminals--felons and non-citizens--violated federal law. Specifically, the tactics of gun walking is illegal.

Do yourself a favor, try researching and educate yourself on a subject before commenting on it.

And you think that the DoJ sold these weapons to criminals?

Because, as far as I know, the weapons were sold from stores to non-criminal American citizens.

As far as I know, that's not a crime.

Do you feel that it is?

Or is it that you feel the DoJ somehow "authorized" the secondary sellers to sell the weapons to criminals?

Do you have proof of this?

And you think that the DoJ sold these weapons to criminals?

Because, as far as I know, the weapons were sold from stores to non-criminal American citizens.

As far as I know, that's not a crime.

Do you feel that it is?

Or is it that you feel the DoJ somehow "authorized" the secondary sellers to sell the weapons to criminals?

Do you have proof of this?

You don't know much about this issue do you?

No, take it as this; "I'm not going to waste a single goddamn second trying to explain something that could be found on Google in 60 seconds to a kool-aid swilling, brain dead partisan hack."

You see, I know the entire situation, down to the smallest detail.

I just want to hear YOU tell us what crime you think has been committed by Mr Holder.

"We will not stand here and watch this floor be abused for pure political grandstanding at the expense of our national security,"

Minority Leader John Boehner as he was walking out to protest the vote to hold Bolton and Meyers in contempt for refusing to even show up to hearings or cooperate with an investigation in any way.

He was arguing how could Congress place Holder in contempt if nothing was proven yet against Holder.
The gentleman replied that's the point.Holder is not allowing the investigation to proceed.
So again Al was annoyed about the contempt vote when Holder hasn't been proven to have done anything
wrong...

Holder has asserted he will not hand over the documents because they are part of an ongoing investigation, which is a valid motive if he feels people will be put in danger by releasing documents, or the investigation will suffer because of same.

Apparently Obama agrees with him, and has asserted executive privilege.

So, as far as I can see, there is no proof that Holder has committed a crime at all.

Congress is holding him in contempt because they're having a little tantrum.

No, take it as this; "I'm not going to waste a single goddamn second trying to explain something that could be found on Google in 60 seconds to a kool-aid swilling, brain dead partisan hack."

I just want to hear YOU tell us what crime you think has been committed by Mr Holder.

The smallest detail? Lair.

So how did the ATF know that those weapons were going to make it into the hands of drug cartels? Why did gun shop owners come forward with objections and concerns, and what were those concerns?

Since you know this issue down to its smallest details, please educate me.

He cannot be impeached for lying about this but surely he can be reprimanded.

Now that the world knows the R's lied about F&F, maybe the rw's will grow some honor and integrity too. (Not holding my breath!)

Meanwhile, good for the Dem's.

Don't hold your breath. The rw's LOVE their ignorance. If they EDUCATED THEMSELVES, they would have to admit they can actually help themselves and their own children, parents with ObamaCare. They would rather have their own family go without than EDUCATE THEMSELVES.

wrong...

Holder has asserted he will not hand over the documents because they are part of an ongoing investigation, which is a valid motive if he feels people will be put in danger by releasing documents, or the investigation will suffer because of same.

Apparently Obama agrees with him, and has asserted executive privilege.

So, as far as I can see, there is no proof that Holder has committed a crime at all.

Congress is holding him in contempt because they're having a little tantrum.

An ongoing investigation is not an excuse to not provide subpoenaed documents to a congressional oversight committee--once again, you show that you are completely ignorant.

Forum List

Back