House Dems leave Congress over Holder's Contempt vote

Issa should be repremanded for waisting time on a partisan witch hunt.

He cannot be impeached for lying about this but surely he can be reprimanded.

Now that the world knows the R's lied about F&F, maybe the rw's will grow some honor and integrity too. (Not holding my breath!)

Meanwhile, good for the Dem's.

You see, I know the entire situation, down to the smallest detail.

I just want to hear YOU tell us what crime you think has been committed by Mr Holder.

Don't hold your breath. The rw's LOVE their ignorance. If they EDUCATED THEMSELVES, they would have to admit they can actually help themselves and their own children, parents with ObamaCare. They would rather have their own family go without than EDUCATE THEMSELVES.

You are delusional, completely willfully misrepresenting facts.

Holder has lied--retracted his statements under oath six times. The first was when the Justice Dept outright denied Fast and Furious even occurred.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBIWSyoe6vA]How Did Obama Know About 'Fast And Furious' Before Holder? - YouTube[/ame]

All you are doing is demonstrating to everyone the depths of your ignorance at best and delusions at worst.

The smallest detail? Lair.

So how did the ATF know that those weapons were going to make it into the hands of drug cartels? Why did gun shop owners come forward with objections and concerns, and what were those concerns?

Since you know this issue down to its smallest details, please educate me.

Aside for the fact that I'm not really sure what a "lair" is in this context...

Dave Voth and his team suspected the go-between buyers were buying for the cartels, because of the number of weapons they were buying, the type of weapons, and the vicinity to the Mexican border.

But hey, you can read it here, it's a good read:

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

By June 2010 the agents had sent the U.S. Attorney's office a list of 31 suspects they wanted to arrest, with 46 pages outlining their illegal acts. But for the next seven months prosecutors did not indict a single suspect.

On Dec. 14, 2010, a tragic event rewrote the narrative of the investigation. In a remote stretch of Peck Canyon, Ariz., Mexican bandits attacked an elite U.S. Border Patrol unit and killed an agent named Brian Terry. The attackers fled, leaving behind two semiautomatic rifles. A trace of the guns' serial numbers revealed that the weapons had been purchased 11 months earlier at a Phoenix-area gun store by a Fast and Furious suspect.

In other words, the ATF agents did not have indictments to do what they needed to do.

Hardly seems like any crimes were committed on the part of the ATF, or Holder, to me.

Perhaps you can show me where I'm wrong.

An ongoing investigation is not an excuse to not provide subpoenaed documents to a congressional oversight committee--once again, you show that you are completely ignorant.

It is if the President then applies executive privilege.

Which he did.

And there you go.

FACT: Had this hapenned under Bush... the moonbats would be marching on the White House.

FACT: Had this hapenned under Bush... the moonbats would be marching on the White House.

FACT: It did happen under Bush.

It was a different operation, and had a different name, but was essentially the exact same thing that Republicans are now accusing the ATF of. And it failed spetacularly.

FACT: There was hardly a whisper about it.

So, I guess you need to do a little "FACT"-checking.

Within the ATF, the massive size of Operation Fast and Furious made it something of a conversation piece. Special Agent Peter Forcelli was working in the home invasions and violent crime division of the ATF when he heard other agents boast of an operation involving 1,200 firearms.

“My though at the time is that they went and identified a group of individuals that were buyng firearms and they went and pulled the records and that these people had purchased 1,200 guns and they were building a good case,” Forcelli recalled. But then things became more unusual. “They were talking about surveillance. They were talking about all kinds of things but they’re not talking about interviewing anybody.”

Forcelli was present at a meeting where Hope MacAllister gave a PowerPoint presentation with photographs of straw purchasers buying guns in Phoenix-area gun stores. Forcelli was left with the impression that videotapes of the transactions had been given to the ATF by gun show owners who thought these gun buys were suspicious. He assumed arrests were imminent. He didn’t know that all of the purchases had been allowed to occur by the ATF from the beginning and witnessed in real-time

A colleague corrected Forcelli, “Dude, we were out there watching these take place.”

Privately, Forcelli asked George Gillett, the Phoenix office’s deputy, about the questionable tactics being used. Gillett leaned back, put his nads behind his head, and said, “That isn’t your concern.”

Forcelli asked his supervisor, Jim Needles, about the operation. Needles said, “If you or I were running the case, ti wouldn’t be getting run this way.”

Whatever misgivings, Forcelli was not directly involved in the operation. John Dodson, however, was, and he repeatedly expressed his doubts about Fast and Furious to his superiors in the Phoenix office. Management was not sympathetic.

It was a different operation, and had a different name, but was essentially the exact same thing that Republicans are now accusing the ATF of. And it failed spetacularly.

Fact: You have no idea what you are talking about. Wide Receiver Actually Put Radio Tracking Devices in the Guns, and attempted to track where they were going. Fast and Furious had no such Control.

Calling them the same thing is like calling an apple an orange.

The Democrats in Wisconsin ran to another state to avoid doing their fucking jobs. What country will the Democrats in Congress run away to in order to avoid doing their jobs?

At the Very least lying under Oath to congress. But that has not been proven yet, See it can't be because his Boss used EP to stop all the Evidence from being Investigated.

lol

"Lying under oath"?

Really? That's a pretty serious accusation.

Must be a video or audio recording of that somewhere, right?

Why, that would be enough to put Holder in jail right now. Strange that he isn't though...

But besides the fact that Holder apparently didn't want to tell Congress anything about the ongoing investigation, and may have mistakenly told them incorrect information, which he later retracted, do you have anything at all?

The Democrats in Wisconsin ran to another state to avoid doing their fucking jobs. What country will the Democrats in Congress run away to in order to avoid doing their jobs?

So they threw another tantrum. What a bunch of crybabies. Seems to be par for the course.

If they run to another country, can we leave them there? At least keep Mancy Pelousy.

Fact: You have no idea what you are talking about. Wide Receiver Actually Put Radio Tracking Devices in the Guns, and attempted to track where they were going. Fast and Furious had no such Control.

Oooh, they put tracking devices on the guns.

How'd that work out for them? Hmmm?

It was the same operation, with one tactical difference. A tactical difference that had no effect whatsoever on the relative outcomes of the operations.

But yeah, I guess it was totally different operation, totally different. LOL.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh wait, I know, it was totally different because Republicans were running it!

FACT: Under Bush our Govt worked with the Mexican Govt....they knew what was going on....
FACT: Under Bush his operation was stopped because they knew it wasn't going to work.
FACT: One of our own border guards wasn't murdered.

So they threw another tantrum. What a bunch of crybabies. Seems to be par for the course.

If they run to another country, can we leave them there? At least keep Mancy Pelousy.

Good thing the Wisconsin legislature isn't running the country then.

Too bad the guys that are currently running the US Congress are also a bunch of whining crybabies...

Gun dealers tasked by the ATF with the sale of weapons to known cartel affiliates were also getting worried. On June 17, 2010, a concerned gun dealer emailed David Voth directly:

"As per our discussion about over communicating I wanted to share some concerns that came up. Tuesday night I watched a segment of a Fox News report about firearms and the border. The segment, if the information was correct, is disturbing to do. When you, Emory and I met on May 13th I shared my concerns with you guys that i wanted to make sure that none of the firearms that were sold per our conversation with you and various ATF agents could or would ever end up south of the border or in the hands of the bad guys. I guess I am looking for a bit of reassurance that the guns are not getting south or in the wrong hands. I know it is an ongoing investigation so there is limited information you can share with me. But as I said in our meeting, I want to help ATF with its investigation but not at the risk of agents safety because I have some very close friends that are US Border Patrol agents in southern AZ as well as my concern for all the agents safety that protect our country. If possible please email me back and share with me any reassurances that you can. As always thank you for your time and I send this email with all respect and a heart felt concern to do the right thing."

Voth responded by thanking the dealer for contacting him about his concerns and offered to stop by his store to speak with him. Reportedly Voth told the gun shop owner everything was fine: guns weren't being sent over the border and into Mexico.

On August 25, 2010 , a full month after Darren GOl was told by Washington the operation would end, David Voth received an email from a cooperating gun show that Patino had placed an order oer the phone asking for twenty FN-FNX 9mm firearms. Teh gun show only had four in stock, and wanted to know if Voth recommended they fulfill Patino's entire order. "I am requesting guideance as to whether or not we should perform the transaction, as it is outside of the standard way we have been dealing with him."

Voth advised the shop to order the weapons Patino requested.

Not only did Voth encourage gun shops to make illegal arms sales ,but he and hope MacAllister actually instructed gun shop owners like Andre Howard of Lone Wolf Trading Company on how to file their taxes in such a way that would prevent IRS inquiries, which otherwise might happen because of the spike in their shops' income.

Good thing the Wisconsin legislature isn't running the country then.

Too bad the guys that are currently running the US Congress are also a bunch of whining crybabies...

The whining crybabies were the ones who stomped their little feet and went marching out. The Tantrum party has left the building.

i guess that depends on the definition of lie is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkuPVXwCg6A]Eric Holder Says 'No One Lied' Holder Defines What a Lie Is Fast & Furious www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
What a bunch of scumbag babies! Grow up!

Well......it's just like them Dems to "back" a criminal. :mad:

What crime did Holder commit exactly?

And you should really wake up. Thats what this investigation is for. Right now they are getting they facts to find out. And Holder is not co-operating. Instead he and Ubama are trying to just cover-up the truth from comeing out.

Oooh, they put tracking devices on the guns.

How'd that work out for them? Hmmm?

It was the same operation, with one tactical difference. A tactical difference that had no effect whatsoever on the relative outcomes of the operations.

But yeah, I guess it was totally different operation, totally different. LOL.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh wait, I know, it was totally different because Republicans were running it!

Also, the Operation Wide Receiver was run in conjunction and cooperation with Mexican law enforcement.

So, your excuse for this failed operation is: Bush did it. You are admitting that Holder's Justice Dept is so inept and incompetent that they said hey, you know that failed operation Wide Receiver? How can we take that and screw it up ten-fold. I know, let's quadruple the number of firearms, not install tracking devices, not inform the Mexican government!!!!! Bingo, Operation Fast and Furious.

At the very least you are admitting that Holder's Justice Dept is stunningly stupid, and that you don't believe anyone should be held responsible for this blatant incompetency that led to thousands of dead Mexicans and an unknown number of American deaths--because you don't want it to hurt Obama's re-election chances.

Forum List

Back