House Dems leave Congress over Holder's Contempt vote

The Congressmen were elected to Congress to give us "Yes" or "No" votes on the issues NOT to grandstand and bring us all the drama. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

Well they are feeling pretty ballsey today...
Even Princess Nancy has a pair I'm sure for today anyway...
Can just imagine the celebration tonight around DC... :(

Bet they run out of Kool Aid and Dog meat.

What a bunch of scumbag babies! Grow up!

Well......it's just like them Dems to "back" a criminal. :mad:

Issa stole a car, got caught with an unlicensed gun..and his business partner accused him of burning down the business.

Issa blamed his brother for the car and gun.

No democrat is backing that Criminal.

:cool:

This explains a lot, you don't believe or rather understand that Fast and Furious violated the law. No wonder you don't understand the significance of this investigation.

The sale of assault weapons that were sanctioned under Fast and Furious to known criminals--felons and non-citizens--violated federal law. Specifically, the tactics of gun walking is illegal.

Whoever authorized it knowingly violated federal law.

Do yourself a favor, try researching and educate yourself on a subject before commenting on it.

And you think that the DoJ sold these weapons to criminals?

Because, as far as I know, the weapons were sold from stores to non-criminal American citizens.

As far as I know, that's not a crime.

Do you feel that it is?

Or is it that you feel the DoJ somehow "authorized" the secondary sellers to sell the weapons to criminals?

Do you have proof of this?

And just who do you think authorized those guns to be there? Do you think the gun fairy just dropped them off?

What a bunch of scumbag babies! Grow up!

Well......it's just like them Dems to "back" a criminal. :mad:

Issa stole a car, got caught with an unlicensed gun..and his business partner accused him of burning down the business.

Issa blamed his brother for the car and gun.

No democrat is backing that Criminal.

:cool:

Again, this is the natural progression of arguing with a liberal--personal attacks.

What was Issa convicted of again??

And just who do you think authorized those guns to be there? Do you think the gun fairy just dropped them off?

Those guns were being sold, legally, from gun shops to non-criminal American buyers.

I would imagine the Gun Shop owners "authorized" them to be there.

And as far as the "Gun Fairy" goes, who knows what the sexual orientation of the gun shop's supplier is. Do you?

Congress is holding him in contempt because they're having a little tantrum.

You haven't seen the tantrum.

Yet.

What I haven't seen is EVIDENCE OF A CRIME.

Because, apart from Holder not telling Congress the details of an ongoing investigation, no-one has any proof of anything as far as I can see.

Thats because your nitwit leader and his pal Holder are trying to cover up those details. Wake up.

Gun dealers tasked by the ATF with the sale of weapons to known cartel affiliates were also getting worried. On June 17, 2010, a concerned gun dealer emailed David Voth directly:

"As per our discussion about over communicating I wanted to share some concerns that came up. Tuesday night I watched a segment of a Fox News report about firearms and the border. The segment, if the information was correct, is disturbing to do. When you, Emory and I met on May 13th I shared my concerns with you guys that i wanted to make sure that none of the firearms that were sold per our conversation with you and various ATF agents could or would ever end up south of the border or in the hands of the bad guys. I guess I am looking for a bit of reassurance that the guns are not getting south or in the wrong hands. I know it is an ongoing investigation so there is limited information you can share with me. But as I said in our meeting, I want to help ATF with its investigation but not at the risk of agents safety because I have some very close friends that are US Border Patrol agents in southern AZ as well as my concern for all the agents safety that protect our country. If possible please email me back and share with me any reassurances that you can. As always thank you for your time and I send this email with all respect and a heart felt concern to do the right thing."

Voth responded by thanking the dealer for contacting him about his concerns and offered to stop by his store to speak with him. Reportedly Voth told the gun shop owner everything was fine: guns weren't being sent over the border and into Mexico.

On August 25, 2010 , a full month after Darren GOl was told by Washington the operation would end, David Voth received an email from a cooperating gun show that Patino had placed an order oer the phone asking for twenty FN-FNX 9mm firearms. Teh gun show only had four in stock, and wanted to know if Voth recommended they fulfill Patino's entire order. "I am requesting guideance as to whether or not we should perform the transaction, as it is outside of the standard way we have been dealing with him."

Voth advised the shop to order the weapons Patino requested.

Not only did Voth encourage gun shops to make illegal arms sales ,but he and hope MacAllister actually instructed gun shop owners like Andre Howard of Lone Wolf Trading Company on how to file their taxes in such a way that would prevent IRS inquiries, which otherwise might happen because of the spike in their shops' income.

There nothing in the e-mail indicating that the ATF told him anything of the sort, now is there?

I assume you have audio or video tape of said conversations?

No?

Sounds like a case of the Gun seller trying to cover their own ass after-the-fact to me.

Last edited:
Issa should be repremanded for waisting time on a partisan witch hunt.

Issa should have gone to jail when he was a car thief.

This is the natural progression of the liberal argument--eventually it comes to personal attacks.

Answer this one simple question: Was Issa convicted of auto theft?

The answer is NO. I guess to you being accused of a crime is the same as being found guilty of a crime.

No, just accused three times. Happens to everyone...

Again, this is the natural progression of arguing with a liberal--personal attacks.

Ahh, I see.

Hearsay is fine when it comes to Congress doing a witch-hunt on a Democrat.

But it just doesn't fly with you when a Republican is the accused.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ahh, I see.

So what you are saying is that Fast and Furious was fine, violating no laws, and no one should be held responsible for it?

Within the ATF, the massive size of Operation Fast and Furious made it something of a conversation piece. Special Agent Peter Forcelli was working in the home invasions and violent crime division of the ATF when he heard other agents boast of an operation involving 1,200 firearms.

“My though at the time is that they went and identified a group of individuals that were buyng firearms and they went and pulled the records and that these people had purchased 1,200 guns and they were building a good case,” Forcelli recalled. But then things became more unusual. “They were talking about surveillance. They were talking about all kinds of things but they’re not talking about interviewing anybody.”

Forcelli was present at a meeting where Hope MacAllister gave a PowerPoint presentation with photographs of straw purchasers buying guns in Phoenix-area gun stores. Forcelli was left with the impression that videotapes of the transactions had been given to the ATF by gun show owners who thought these gun buys were suspicious. He assumed arrests were imminent. He didn’t know that all of the purchases had been allowed to occur by the ATF from the beginning and witnessed in real-time

A colleague corrected Forcelli, “Dude, we were out there watching these take place.”

Privately, Forcelli asked George Gillett, the Phoenix office’s deputy, about the questionable tactics being used. Gillett leaned back, put his nads behind his head, and said, “That isn’t your concern.”

Forcelli asked his supervisor, Jim Needles, about the operation. Needles said, “If you or I were running the case, ti wouldn’t be getting run this way.”

Whatever misgivings, Forcelli was not directly involved in the operation. John Dodson, however, was, and he repeatedly expressed his doubts about Fast and Furious to his superiors in the Phoenix office. Management was not sympathetic.

Again, so what?

No evidence of a crime here.

An American buying a gun in a gun store is not a crime.

And, as we know, the prosecutor did not make any indictments in order to action to be taken in any of these cases.

Gun dealers tasked by the ATF with the sale of weapons to known cartel affiliates were also getting worried. On June 17, 2010, a concerned gun dealer emailed David Voth directly:

"As per our discussion about over communicating I wanted to share some concerns that came up. Tuesday night I watched a segment of a Fox News report about firearms and the border. The segment, if the information was correct, is disturbing to do. When you, Emory and I met on May 13th I shared my concerns with you guys that i wanted to make sure that none of the firearms that were sold per our conversation with you and various ATF agents could or would ever end up south of the border or in the hands of the bad guys. I guess I am looking for a bit of reassurance that the guns are not getting south or in the wrong hands. I know it is an ongoing investigation so there is limited information you can share with me. But as I said in our meeting, I want to help ATF with its investigation but not at the risk of agents safety because I have some very close friends that are US Border Patrol agents in southern AZ as well as my concern for all the agents safety that protect our country. If possible please email me back and share with me any reassurances that you can. As always thank you for your time and I send this email with all respect and a heart felt concern to do the right thing."

Voth responded by thanking the dealer for contacting him about his concerns and offered to stop by his store to speak with him. Reportedly Voth told the gun shop owner everything was fine: guns weren't being sent over the border and into Mexico.

On August 25, 2010 , a full month after Darren GOl was told by Washington the operation would end, David Voth received an email from a cooperating gun show that Patino had placed an order oer the phone asking for twenty FN-FNX 9mm firearms. Teh gun show only had four in stock, and wanted to know if Voth recommended they fulfill Patino's entire order. "I am requesting guideance as to whether or not we should perform the transaction, as it is outside of the standard way we have been dealing with him."

Voth advised the shop to order the weapons Patino requested.

Not only did Voth encourage gun shops to make illegal arms sales ,but he and hope MacAllister actually instructed gun shop owners like Andre Howard of Lone Wolf Trading Company on how to file their taxes in such a way that would prevent IRS inquiries, which otherwise might happen because of the spike in their shops' income.

There nothing in the e-mail indicating that the ATF told him anything of the sort, now is there?

I assume you have audio or video tape of said conversations?

No?

Sounds like a case of the Gun seller trying to cover their own ass after-the-fact to me.

Why would he have to cover his ass? Was he or was he not instructed to make these sales by the ATF?

Those guns were being sold, legally, from gun shops to non-criminal American buyers.

I would imagine the Gun Shop owners "authorized" them to be there.

And as far as the "Gun Fairy" goes, who knows what the sexual orientation of the gun shop's supplier is. Do you?

Whys that. You want the Gun Fairys phone number. You that hard up?

Issa should be repremanded for waisting time on a partisan witch hunt.

Except he actually found a witch.

you can always find a witch if you don't listen to anyone... including the person you're hunting...

thousands and thousands of documents, multiple appearances before congress... you know this just hardens the dem's resolve

how'd impeaching a popular sitting president go for you guys... after spending 70 million dollars on that little witch hunt and ending up with nothing but a blue dress.

So what you are saying is that Fast and Furious was fine, violating no laws, and no one should be held responsible for it?

Fast and Furious was a failure.

The fact that it was a failure is a tragedy, and there should probably be several firings in the ATF, as well as investigations into why the transfer of guns in this manner is not prosecutable.

But there is no evidence of any crime committed here by any member of the ATF or the DoJ.

Ahh, I see.

Without investigating the admin that started the program? How is this not a witch hunt again?

Forum List

Back