House Democrats Will Stay On Benghazi Committee They've concluded it's better to push back on the GO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Now that's a news flash....

Even Conservatives Realize Hillary Clinton's Benghazi Committee Hearing Was Ridiculous

However...both democrats and republicans understand, that by focusing on shit like this, they're able to do the one thing they love doing the most....IGNORING THE REASONS THEY WERE ELECTED, IGNORING VOTERS, THUS ENABLING THEM TO NOT FULFILL THEIR CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND ALLOWING THEM ONCE AGAIN TO WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY ON BULLSHIT TOPICS THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BUT THEM....THIS IS WHAT THE GOP DO, ALONG WITH THE COWARDS ON THE LEFT..... TIE UP YEARS OF DOING NOTHING WITH BULLSHIT MCCARTHY HEARINGS....WHEN WILL THE AMERICAN STUPID END THIS BULLSHIT AND KICK ALL THESE LOSERS TO THE CURB?

oh brother. they are just afraid of what's going to come out NEXT. give us this BS it's better they stay on for blaa blaa blaa.
man they play you people for fools and as their useful tools.

• Banned
oh brother. they are just afraid of what's going to come out NEXT. give us this BS it's better they stay on for blaa blaa blaa.
man they play you people for fools and as their useful tools.

No, they play the fools that voted for their dumb ass, not me!!

I doubt he would take himself there, knowing how little the state dept cares for their security.
He is a complete partisan hack.
I wonder what position she has promised him if she gets in?
Elijah Cummings is dumber than a sack of cement

Ambassador to Libya?

If the Hildabeast wins she should offer the post to Chelsea....they would have an entire Marine division as security

Should have held it behind closed doors. Hillary and communist members of the committee were grandstanding. MSM spinning lies and ignoring the Truth that Hillary didn't give a shit about security. And she wants to be our President? What a laugh. Putin will fuck her...literally.

Elijah Cummings is dumber than a sack of cement
I'm sorry, but these elected people/jerks in that Democrat party are so hateful and downright nasty. they are in constant angry mode. he looked like an idiot in the proceedings. they should have kicked him out with the way he was acting. what ever happened to acting like a civil human being and showing some restraint for the proceedings. If we acted that way they would throw us out.

Forum List

Back