House Democrats Vote to Censor RFK Jr. During Hearing on Censorship -- RFK Jr. Goes Scorched Earth on Nasty Democrat For Slandering Him

The Saudis are respectful of every US president. Trump thought they liked him. They understood early on that Trump loves flattery. They think he's crazy , stupid and impulsive.
And what do you suppose they think of the current president, who can barely speak and struggles to find his way odd the podium?

And what do you suppose they think of the current president, who can barely speak and struggles to find his way odd the podium?

He's quietly meeting the challenges before him. Isn't that remarkable for such an old man. Maybe he's not his own best advisor.

That was terrific - an off-the-cuff speech like that. Biden, on the other hand, struggles to read words someone else prepared for him. That’s why the Democrats are so terrified of him, and why they want to censor him.

He is a Democrat; I wouldn't vote for him if someone held a gun to my head.
But, I do like that he is a Democrat not swallowed up by the Cult.
There are not that many today.

RFK Sr is probably turning over in his grave, but it is because of you and the rest of your commie, globalist ilk that want to take down this country.
Fuck you with your commie nonsense! You support someone who wants to do away with the US Constitution, it is you who is destroying the country! Democrats are for the rule of law; you fuckers are not! You want to install a Hitler to run the United States of America.

Fuck you with your commie nonsense! You support someone who wants to do away with the US Constitution, it is you who is destroying the country! Democrats are for the rule of law; you fuckers are not! You want to install a Hitler to run the United States of America.

I appreciate your comedy.

RFK Jr. isn't all there...

I’m not a fan but RFK is certainly more there than Ten Million Burisma *Joe.

I’m confused. Is it censorship to not be able to testify before Congress?

I'm dead serious! Trump has already stated he will take away the independence of the DOJ and FBI. Effectively making them no different than brownshirts.

So local police and judicial concerns are no good. The federal ones are top shelf. what is saddening is that government people lie with no guilt now. No sweating. They are sociopaths and psychopaths. Americans were better than that. We had corruption. Just not phukn people over at a high percentage.

Forum List

Back