(R) James Comer Issues Subpoenas For Biden Family Members

Okay, based on what you've learned so far.

What are the crimes committed, and by who?
  • Treason
  • Taking bribes from hostile governments
  • Offering bribes to foreign governments
  • Influence peddling
  • Money laundering
  • Income tax evasion

There's probably a dozen more crimes involving Hunter Biden's laptop.

Fck you on the specifics.

• Treason
  • Taking bribes from hostile governments
  • Offering bribes to foreign governments
  • Influence peddling
  • Money laundering
  • Income tax evasion

There's probably a dozen more crimes involving Hunter Biden's laptop.

Fck you on the specifics.
What did Biden do that was treasonous?
Who bribed Biden?
Who did Biden take bribes from?
What do you mean by influence peddling?
How was money laundered?
Biden evaded taxes?

On the influence peddling issue, are you then suggesting that a solution to this would be to stop companies and/or organizations from giving political campaign donations? If not, why not?

On the money laundering and tax evasion issue, are you then suggesting that we desperately need the IRS to do their job and prosecute any and all such discretions of the law? If not, why not?

Why don't you want specifics? This issue is very important to you, is it not? Therefore the details, aka the specifics are important. If not, why not?

Thanks for this discussion and I'm looking forward to your honest response.

Attachments

• 1699483940898.png
    1699483940898.png
    216 bytes · Views: 8
They're just doing the paperwork to issue a criminal referral.
I imagine:

a) You haven't a clue how crazy this out front revenge attempt makes the Republican political scene look to America's allies and competitors.

b) You probably don't care.

c) You will be the first to complain when because of America's publicly demonstrated unreliability those allies don't want a bar of your crazy schemes and your competitors take advantage of them.

I imagine:

a) You haven't a clue how crazy this out front revenge attempt makes the Republican political scene look to America's allies and competitors.

b) You probably don't care.

c) You will be the first to complain when because of America's publicly demonstrated unreliability those allies don't want a bar of your crazy schemes and your competitors take advantage of them.
I know. That's what we're all supposed to believe.

Christ......nobody would believe that Trump has been accused of just about every crime that Biden has committed in the last 7 years, including fondling his daughter.

But that's how Marxists deceive the masses. They were taught that if you accuse your enemies of that which you yourself are guilty of, it gives you an automatic inoculation against blame, and it takes the focus off of what you've been doing.
Obama always gave a speech, or put out an executive memo on a subject he was guilty of. I remember when I was at DPW he sent out a memo on "HUMAN-TRAFFICKING" as if any of us civil service employees had anything to do with human-trafficking.

Forum List

Back