"Hottest Ever" Pure fiction for most of the US

While there are some ares along the western coast that have had a reasonably warm summer this is not the case with most of the US. IN researching the Daily LOW's for over 354 ground stations including US CRN I found that daily lows were -0.4 to -1.3 deg C on average from the the low 1970-2000 HCN mean. Only areas in Oregon were actually at their mean average temp and those areas equaled their warmest months in the recorded record.

Finding this we computed the mean average temp for the lower 48 and found that we were well below any historical high temp by 1.37 deg C.

Hmmmmmmm

NOAA's comment is that this July's GLOBAL temperature is the hottest July GLOBAL temperature in 136 years. What, exactly, do you believe is the significance of your comment here Billy Boy?

While there are some ares along the western coast that have had a reasonably warm summer this is not the case with most of the US. IN researching the Daily LOW's for over 354 ground stations including US CRN I found that daily lows were -0.4 to -1.3 deg C on average from the the low 1970-2000 HCN mean. Only areas in Oregon were actually at their mean average temp and those areas equaled their warmest months in the recorded record.

Finding this we computed the mean average temp for the lower 48 and found that we were well below any historical high temp by 1.37 deg C.

Hmmmmmmm

NOAA's comment is that this July's GLOBAL temperature is the hottest July GLOBAL temperature in 136 years. What, exactly, do you believe is the significance of your comment here Billy Boy?

NOAA couldn't find their ass if it was placed in both hands.. I find that their Predictions along with the doom and gloom bull shit to be getting very tiresome in the face of empirical evidence showing that they are LYING!

upload_2015-8-23_8-10-32.png

The temp has come up 5 degrees in the last two hours.. The NOAA prediction was for 48 Deg F for the low... and they were way off..

upload_2015-8-23_8-14-23.png

And this is their pure fantasy prediction.. I would bet that they will be between 10 and 15 F to high from here on out.

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmm

NOAA couldn't find their ass if it was placed in both hands.. I find that their Predictions along with the doom and gloom bull shit to be getting very tiresome in the face of empirical evidence showing that they are LYING!

View attachment 48103

The temp has come up 5 degrees in the last two hours.. The NOAA prediction was for 48 Deg F for the low... and they were way off..

View attachment 48104

And this is their pure fantasy prediction.. I would bet that they will be between 10 and 15 F to high from here on out.

So you believe US temperatures are proof that NOAA is lying?

Hmmmmmmm

View attachment 48103

View attachment 48104

So you believe US temperatures are proof that NOAA is lying?
So you believe US temperature manipulations are proof that NOAA is not LYING? Empirical evidence implies that they are either stupid, are grossly negligent or they are lying... you pick!

So you believe US temperature manipulations are proof that NOAA is not LYING? Empirical evidence implies that they are either stupid, are grossly negligent or they are lying... you pick!

Empirical evidence says no such thing. For all your screaming and yellling, NO ONE has demonstrated that the adjustments the various dataholders have made were unjustified. Besides, that's not what you said. You simply presented non-record-breaking US temperatures and strenuously suggested that they proved NOAA was lying about global temperatures. I think we can both agree that is a logical fallacy. The US is 2% of the planet. The US could be ice bound and still have the warmest period globally. This entire thread is a non-argument.

Empirical evidence says no such thing. For all your screaming and yellling, NO ONE has demonstrated that the adjustments the various dataholders have made were unjustified. Besides, that's not what you said. You simply presented non-record-breaking US temperatures and strenuously suggested that they proved NOAA was lying about global temperatures. I think we can both agree that is a logical fallacy. The US is 2% of the planet. The US could be ice bound and still have the warmest period globally. This entire thread is a non-argument.
All I can do is laugh at your silly ass... The ranks of skeptic scientist is three fold that of your cult. And growing..

Hmmmmmmm

NOAA needs to start looking at 21st Century technology for measuring temperature and quit diddling the data to make a 136 year record for July.. Without the corrections, that would MAYBE be a 70 year record for July. And certainly NOT by the satellite records which UNTIL NOW --- have kept them slightly more honest..

NOW -- It's like Fonzi jumping the shark to get one more year out of a show that lost the audience's patience..

Forum List

Back