Hotel owners blast L.A. City Council proposal to house homeless alongside guests.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good for tourism to have a Meth head in the room next to yours in your $300 a night hotel.

You voted for it, you got it.

It won't happen. What a bunch of crap to even think of doing that.
I heard some idiot say "not all homeless people are a problem"
All it takes is one.

Good for tourism to have a Meth head in the room next to yours in your $300 a night hotel.

More business leaves LA because their policies discourage tourism. SF has done the same. I guess the homeless pay better than tourists. Go to SF and follow the shit maps.

They’ve been doing it.
2021:

California spending billions to house homeless in hotels​

Not the same thing. Previously it was hotels and motels that were completely rented by the city. Rooms were no longer available to the general, paying, public. In this scheme all hotels, the Beverly Hilton, Chateau Marmont, no exceptions for hotels that start at $500.00 a night, had to report the number of empty rooms by 2pm. Vouchers would be given to the homeless for these rooms. Of course it means that paying customers could not check in past 2pm.

The measure didn't pass. It would have sealed the coffin of travel to Los Angeles.

The Hotel Costa Plente in Los Angeles learned several decades ago to be more discriminating in who they accept as guests. I don't think the other snooty hotels in that town will be anxious to house bums either.

To turn everything to shit- see democRat policy.

How many homeless can fit into Newsom's wine cave?

Pelosi's palace?

Start loading the buses!

Forum List

Back