Hostile & Aggressive migrants break through border in Southern Mexico, join US bound caravan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A group of around 350 Central American migrants broke the locks on a gate at the Guatemala-Mexico border, forcing their way into Mexico to join a larger caravan of 2,000 or so migrants headed towards the United States, AP reports.
‘Hostile And Aggressive’ Migrants Break Through Border Into Southern Mexico, Join US-Bound Caravan

Get ready for the worse of the worst yall put your women and children up for grabs you stupid asses you've put everyones lives in danger you democratic pos losers. I hope you are their first targets so all your other idiots cann get a reality check off your moronic open border begging " LET THEM IN" . stupid fks.

A group of around 350 Central American migrants broke the locks on a gate at the Guatemala-Mexico border, forcing their way into Mexico to join a larger caravan of 2,000 or so migrants headed towards the United States, AP reports.
‘Hostile And Aggressive’ Migrants Break Through Border Into Southern Mexico, Join US-Bound Caravan

Get ready for the worse of the worst yall put your women and children up for grabs you stupid asses you've put everyones lives in danger you democratic pos losers. I hope you are their first targets so all your other idiots cann get a reality check off your moronic open border begging " LET THEM IN" . stupid fks.

If these ppl wanna work let them in. I mean really work, not just be the parents of some photogenic opportunist.

The Left doesn't understand that they will also suffer if we are overran by hordes of poor uneducated moochers.

Forum List

Back