Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

My doctors are only seeing Vaxed patients.
What happened to the all medical staff to be vaccinated in order to serve the sick and dying ?? Otherwise it is a new opinion that vaccinations don't work, because if they did then the medical world would be feeling confident that they now have the armor on in order to do their jobs for the sick and dying.

Now the vaccinated are becoming sick due to variations of the virus supposedly, and some are dying, so now what ??? Maybe keep getting booster's, and to become guinea pig's for life for science, even though one's system naturally fought off the virus, and created natural immunity in which turned out to then be used to create powerful anti-bodies treatment's that has now saved thousands of lives ??

I was making a simple point that nothing is 100% safe. I understand that there are risks with a new drug. All I'm saying is consult your doctor. If you are healthy and your doctor recommends you take the vaccine then why wouldn't you take it?
If you are healthy ??? Would be more like if he or she says that you are unhealthy then a recommendation is made correct ??

Yes you did... and thank you for that. I think the CDC and the media are staying on the side of caution and trying to message that way. I have no problem with you waiting for a booster if you currently have antibodies and are working with your doctor, taking his advice. I don't know many that would have a problem with that. Meanwhile we have a large chunk of people in this country spreading misinformation spreading fear and doubt about the vaccine, downplaying the seriousness of COVID and as a result the virus is mutating and spreading and now we are in a situation where hospitals are being overwhelmed and care is impacted for entire communities.
You don't know what's causing the mutation or where that mutation or variant is coming from, so why do you blame it on the unvaccinated, uhhhh for political reason's maybe ??? Hell for all we know man's hand might be involved in this menace that has been unleashed upon us in the world, and if so why aren't we investigating that to the fullest ???

Why are our top scientist seemingly quite when it comes to giving us daily updates and progress on this scourge or pestilence upon us now ???

When was the last Covid briefing ?? The Trump administration was having a briefing everytime I watched the news it seemed, but we haven't seen much of anything from the Biden circus. All we've seen from the Biden circus is chaos and mayhem. Now we got social media dictating rules and regulations for everyone who will listen or rather looks to social media in order to find their best remedies in life. Unbelievable.

You would rather catch Covid?
No, he's saying that if he has natural immunity, then he would rather rely on that than to put an experimental drug in his body every 8 months I'm guessing. Otherwise what is that doing to your body irregardless of catching the virus, and hopefully having mild to no symptoms involved ??

The asinine thing is ignoring what is going on in hospitals all over the country right now. The utter disregard for the medical workers who have been dealing with this thing for a year and a half. Their hospitals are now filling with people who refuse to take medicine that would very likely prevent them from going there. The hospitals are not filling with vaccinated people, they are filling with unvaccinated people. And now many hospitals, including ones in the city I live, are canceling elective surgeries for people in pain and are calling in help from other states as they run out of ICU beds. This isn't hyperbole it is actually happening. I have friends that work in hospitals where this is happening. Why do you ignore that and downplay that and pretend like nothing bad is going on. You are the asinine one.
Hmmm, I haven't been seeing any of what you are saying, otherwise being reported in a government Covid daily briefing from the Whitehouse or from the so called reputable news outlets. Just tidbits here and there, so are they downplaying the urgency in which you speak of, and if so why are they minimizing or downplaying it ??

Why would a 100 year old study be more credible than a recent one that actually studied the virus we are talking about?! Wow, man, your intellectual credibility is plummeting.
You think this virus is worse than any that we've had in the past ??

the same dolts that are whining about a 'transplant' patient being 'removed 'from the list cause they aren't vaxxed probably have no problems with a liver recipient waiting for one being removed because they refuse to stop drinking.

THE GATEWAY PUNDIT

The Gateway Pundit​

Last updated on June 21st, 2021 at 07:54 am

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

The Gateway Pundit

They are proven... Proven does not mean 100%. A friend of mine lost her natural antibodies after 2 months so that isn't "proven" either now is it? Probably best to get the shot even if you have natural antibodies, right?
You spout things like "your friend lost immunity after 2 months", yet you can't or never will prove such a thing to any of us here, and yet we are supposed to take that information as credible maybe ??? LOL

That’s exactly the price paid for not learning more about the virus in nature while allowing the Chinese communists to play colonizing games. They not only want Afghan real estate. They want Americans out of the way. What they want is to control all available real estate.

One bet is that it is a pig-mouse virus rather than a bat virus. You’ve gotten little assistance from Western science about this, and thank the media for keeping the prisoners dumbed down about the mutations that comprise variants.

If a pig-mouse virus, then persistence in the host links to long covid and its symptoms.
THE GATEWAY PUNDIT

The Gateway Pundit​

Last updated on June 21st, 2021 at 07:54 am

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

The Gateway Pundit
Your problem is credibility to sourcing as an argument, when the communists clam up about the evolutionary biology of the virus.

Opisthorchis and Clonorchis parasites of the Large-Spotted Civet (Yunnan, Vietnam, etc.) are worth investigating as are any malarial parasites linked to these reservoir animals. It looked fishy when the WHO, siding with China, declared that country malaria-free. The mouse virus, LDV, linked to the pig virus, PRRSV, shows up in this French malaria report:

Ap 2020 France: Malaria Protective Effect / Multiple Sclerosis / LDV Arterivirus

Daszak must think he’s quite the bad-ass for (also [italics]) being perched in Africa, when Sus in the Nile Valley are drooled upon by Marburg-harboring fruit bats, while the Mengla virus shows up in. Proximity to the Mojiang copper mine. German wild boars may have been imported just as they were to North Carolina, so does Baric have the stones to flap his lips about this in the media, or not?

Except the E406W escape mutant, Regeneron’s antibodies should whack all other Spike mutations including Delta mutations. Both vaxxed and unvaxxed have the same viral loads in mouth and throat. One is no better at transmitting than the other.

I don't need or want to explain my reasonings to you. Who are you again? Oh. Wait. Nobody, that's who.
It's this article 3 days old? Plus, does every vaccine carry a stain of a virus to help you grow immune to it, does the covid vax do the same?

You don't know what's causing the mutation or where that mutation or variant is coming from, so why do you blame it on the unvaccinated, uhhhh for political reason's maybe ??? Hell for all we know man's hand might be involved in this menace that has been unleashed upon us in the world, and if so why aren't we investigating that to the fullest ???

Why are our top scientist seemingly quite when it comes to giving us daily updates and progress on this scourge or pestilence upon us now ???

When was the last Covid briefing ?? The Trump administration was having a briefing everytime I watched the news it seemed, but we haven't seen much of anything from the Biden circus. All we've seen from the Biden circus is chaos and mayhem. Now we got social media dictating rules and regulations for everyone who will listen or rather looks to social media in order to find their best remedies in life. Unbelievable.
They are constantly making announcements and doing interviews and pressers. You just aren’t paying attention

No, he's saying that if he has natural immunity, then he would rather rely on that than to put an experimental drug in his body every 8 months I'm guessing. Otherwise what is that doing to your body irregardless of catching the virus, and hopefully having mild to no symptoms involved ??
If he has antibodies and is following his doctors advice then I have no problem with what he is doing. I don’t think that’s asking too much

The University of Washington Medical Center has kicked “several patients” off their transplant waiting list for not being vaccinated, according to reports.

The report says that the hospital began denying organ transplants to the unvaccinated in June 2021.

That unvaxxed camp will soon rear up.
We have to make room for the illegal covid beaners to save them

Hmmm, I haven't been seeing any of what you are saying, otherwise being reported in a government Covid daily briefing from the Whitehouse or from the so called reputable news outlets. Just tidbits here and there, so are they downplaying the urgency in which you speak of, and if so why are they minimizing or downplaying it ??
Right wing media is downplaying it for sure. If that’s what you’re tuning into then that’s what you are exposing yourself to.

If he has antibodies and is following his doctors advice then I have no problem with what he is doing. I don’t think that’s asking too much
Natural immunity may not be enough. This is not an either-or choice.

Forum List

Back