Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

This patient was heading for heart surgery. Unlikely the same hospital as covid clinics.

The point is if you had read it why would the hospital want to accept that person When he could have infected the place.
You do not know the health status of that facility but the fact they refused him indicates a high health status.

So stop going off about the government or whatever is irritating you. It's common sense to do that. Would you like to be infected by him if you were recuperating in there? Of course not. Settle down
My sister has stage four cancer, and her medical doctor got the jab to ensure that she as a doctor was safe from her patient's as was required to do so.

So my sister goes in for a treatment, and the doctor wasn't wearing a mask during the visit. Her doctor working in close proximity to her face was even more unnerving, so she asked the doctor "where's your mask" ? The doctor said oh I'm ok, I got my shot. My sister had hers on in order to protect herself in the situation, but the doctor didn't.

My sister said she became uncomfortable about it, because she still can't get the virus in any capacity whether she herself had the jab or not. The doctor couldn't give any guarantee that my sister was safe from her either, so it best that medical staff do all they can do to help keep their patient's well, and wearing a mask when in close with a patient is best, and that goes for the patient also. Having the jab doesn't garantee anything, and neither does the cheap mask in close contact situations, so keeping a distance is best, and if worried about close contact situations then get the jab or mask up if are going to be in alot of close contact situation's.

Outside of close contact situation's, the mask shouldn't be required, and it should be a personal choice to wear one or not.

Also, we have been in this for around a year now, so why aren't companies designing the mask to be more safe, and be more comfortable ?? Everyone is wearing either granny's curtains or those cheap mask that barely seal on the face.. lol

It's no wonder why everyone see's the mask as a joke or that it serves as little to no protection as the eyes and ears are still wide open to the virus. I'd say that the jab is probably the best protection for those who think that they need it or who have never been infected as of yet. It still should be their choice, and others shouldn't worry about them, but rather they should just protect themselves by masking up or getting the jab or keeping a safe distance from each other.

This class like warfare going on needs to end on this bullcrap, but it seems that the likes of ole race-baiter Joe, well he loves class warfare, and the Democrat's have proven themselves on that note also.

Now no one trust anyone, and that's a shame.

Last edited:
Outrageous.
Not really.

Why risk the transplant success?

Some of the drugs that transplant patients have to take are immunosupressants so as to stave off organ rejection. This puts the patient at a much higher risk of not only contracting COVID but also becoming seriously ill from it.

Not really.

Why risk the transplant success?

Some of the drugs that transplant patients have to take are immunosupressants so as to stave off organ rejection. This puts the patient at a much higher risk of not only contracting COVID but also becoming seriously ill from it.
I thought hospital's were Covid free, at least that was another posters take on it in another thread. It's so confusing... lol

Yes, I do. I have multiple friends who are surgeons, and doctors. My cardiologist is not a friend, but when he brought up the subject and I answered in the negative he agreed with my reasoning.

I asked him why everyone was pushing the vax and he said orders from on high.
You’re telling me that multiple doctors that you spoke to first hand don’t recommend taking the vax and they told you the only reason other doctors are recommending it is because their bosses told them too?! I’m guessing they don’t recommend masking either, is that correct?

Probably, but do you care ??
I care to the extent that I think it is significant. I’m not going to put a ton of energy into it… I don’t care that much. I think authorities should have people focused on finding out what happened

To admit a patient Who is not vaccine as t ed or in tested, into a hospital free of covid, is absolutely stupid and anyone thinks that is proper is stupid a also.
It's nothing to do with freedom.
It's mad and selfish. Either get the jab or stay away.
Even better, test them before admittance. That way you know how to deal with them. Vaccinated or not, if they don't have the disease, there's no need to be stupid about it.

You seem to be conflating un-vaccinated with having the disease. Not the case at all.

Even better, test them before admittance. That way you know how to deal with them. Vaccinated or not, if they don't have the disease, there's no need to be stupid about it.

You seem to be conflating un-vaccinated with having the disease. Not the case at all.
It's really that simple, but it destroys the narrative of those using it to divide the nation, and them wanting to gain politically from it.

Again, I can't figure out this emergency created for everyone to get the jab while ignoring the obvious about million's who have survived the virus, and have anti-bodies that keeps them safe afterwards.

Something is wrong with that picture, and worse is how can anyone believe a Democrat at this point ??
There is absolutely something wrong with that picture, especially when more learn that it’s been reported that the antibodies of those recovering naturally have antibodies lasting much longer than what is provided by the jabs. This will put into question the false need for booster shots, that is if the media would do it’s job and inform the public not continue to parrot politicized, pre-printed material. I’m not holding my breath as it will continue to require spending hours digging for the truth.

It's really that simple, but it destroys the narrative of those using it to divide the nation, and them wanting to gain politically from it.
In all seriousness, vaccination status is irrelevant when it comes to treating patients. Test them, and deal with them accordingly. They would get tested for all kinds of other communicable diseases because the hospital would need to know how to treat them.

The University of Washington Medical Center has kicked “several patients” off their transplant waiting list for not being vaccinated, according to reports.

The report says that the hospital began denying organ transplants to the unvaccinated in June 2021.

That unvaxxed camp will soon rear up.
They'll get the vaccine from their transplanted organ.

Anyone going into a hospital thinking that it's free of Covid is an idiot. Should the hospital have free of Covid safe zones now, and can they insure that you will be safe in those free of Covid zones ??? I don't care if you have gotten the jab or you have the natural immunity, a hospital still isn't safe because that's where sick people with Covid go to get treated. They aren't going to their regular doctor's if sick, because they're regular doctor's aren't seeing them if sick with respiratory illness. They have to go to an outside drive through that has medical staff on hand or go to the hospital. So try again sparky.
Absolutely! A relatively easy way to contract a virus is go to most any hospital full of… well sick patients.

I’m wondering if hospitals have invested in air scrubbers that are available for homes now, that kill streptococcus and coronaviruses? I can imagine a high dollar cost but they should be doing it.

Yes, I know that there are stringent standards in place for public housekeeping, especially now in the hospitals. What I’m referencing is something that is attached to the furnace, runs constantly with the flow of air, and has a lifetime guarantee. Quite the product for any homeowner. It was developed by an HVAC guy who had his dog sprayed by a skunk and before the guy knew it got into his house; a second time around with the same scenario (skunk sprayed dog, dog entered house) he developed his invention clearing the house of skunk odor.

Last edited:

The huge majority of those currently in hospital are unvaccinated. Do you need any more evidence?

I see you changed your post. Thank you for your concern.
I may be an ass hole here like the next person. But in ALL my years on these boards, whenever a poster discloses something serious, I always make the attempt for good wishes no matter who it is. I really know that 99% of all posters only wish another poster and their family only the best forward.....................I need a tissue now...lol

This is pretend, life is real

Forum List

Back