horse meat

Confronted by my own mortality and a steaming heap of well-seasoned horse meat, I would:

• Total voters
not too bad

You've tried it, man?

yes of course

i grew up near a mink farm

tried mink also
Same here. I have eaten horse, bugs, snake...pretty much anything that lives on the Earth.

I'm starting to think that this thread just might be bringing out some serious military badasses. :thup:

It wasn't intended to do that.

Honestly, it was kinda just started as a subliminal play on words to invite a big ol' pile of really wild women to do things with.

I bought some "pork" at Wallmart and I'm pretty sure it was donkey. Gave it to the dogs and they started licking their asses to get the taste out of their mouths.

If horse tastes like donkey no thanks. And one thousand deaths to anyone eating dog meat.

What is wrong with eating horse meat? How is it any different than steer, elk, deer or moose?
It is all animal muscle tissue. I am convinced that the heart is the best part of the chicken.

What is wrong with eating horse meat? How is it any different than steer, elk, deer or moose?
It is all animal muscle tissue. I am convinced that the heart is the best part of the chicken.
Most people view animals we keep as pets, especially domesticated ones, as being different than wildlife. Cats might taste like chicken but people would go ballistic if you thew one on the BBQ.

Cat doesn't taste like chicken! It is a sweet dark meat, not at all like chicken!

I have eaten quite a few things that most would not even consider food in the USA.

not too bad

You've tried it, man?

yes of course

tried mink also
Same here. I have eaten horse, bugs, snake...pretty much anything that lives on the Earth.

there is much that have not tried either

usually my first question

what does it taste like

--LOL
Horse tastes like really lean beef. Snakes actually do taste like Chicken.Never ate a bug that wasn't revolting.

not too bad

You've tried it, man?

yes of course

tried mink also

there is much that have not tried either

usually my first question

what does it taste like

--LOL
Horse tastes like really lean beef. Snakes actually do taste like Chicken.Never ate a bug that wasn't revolting.

horse does

it should they are very lean grass eaters

have had a few reptiles for lunch

snake -turtle- frog - alligator

all yummy

Horse meat is leaner and more nutritious than normal red meat.

I've been trying to purchase it online. No joke. It's better than beef.

If it were, say, delicately placed in a warm 'n' fuzzy fajita or chimichanga and seasoned well, would you consciously, deliberately eat it?

Confronted by mortality as in starving to death? Would eat you under those circumstances. :) Horse is supposed to be quite a bit better than beef nutrition-wise. Things like that I'm ok taking people's word for it though. :)

Forum List

Back