Horrifying Report Says Girls Hold in Urine, Don't Drink, Skip School To Avoid Boys

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Horrifying Report Says Girls Hold in Urine, Don't Drink, Skip School To Avoid Boys in Gender-Neutral Restrooms

This makes my blood boil. This is sheer child abuse of both a psychologically perverse nature and of a civilization-destroying nature. None of this about accomodation. It's about perverting innocence and social engineering. Another reason why my children are being homeschooled.

Excerpt:

The Daily Mail reported Sunday that young girls have become so intimidated by the prospect of using gender-neutral bathrooms that they’re taking drastic steps to avoid using them — up to and including staying home from school.

[. . .]

“If girls are not comfortable sharing toilets with boys, then schools should make provision for them, rather than saying girls have got a problem,” Davies, who has been a vocal critic of the push toward gender-neutral bathrooms, said.

Horrifying Report Says Girls Hold in Urine, Don't Drink, Skip School To Avoid Boys in Gender-Neutral Restrooms

This makes my blood boil. This is sheer child abuse of both a psychologically perverse nature and of a civilization-destroying nature. None of this about accomodation. It's about perverting innocence and social engineering. Another reason why my children are being homeschooled.

Excerpt:

The Daily Mail reported Sunday that young girls have become so intimidated by the prospect of using gender-neutral bathrooms that they’re taking drastic steps to avoid using them — up to and including staying home from school.

[. . .]

“If girls are not comfortable sharing toilets with boys, then schools should make provision for them, rather than saying girls have got a problem,” Davies, who has been a vocal critic of the push toward gender-neutral bathrooms, said.

I think they should just turn the lights out in there so no one can see who's a boy and who's a girl! :D

Excerpt:

[. . .]

Another glaring example of unintended consequences when PC police are allowed to run amok.

Another glaring example of unintended consequences when PC police are allowed to run amok.

So now the vast majority of kids must be bullied and shamed by the state for their natural sense of modesty and privacy.

As a man, I don't even want to use the mens room.

C'mon guys, quit pissing all over the place. Seriously! WTF!

Excerpt:

[. . .]

I believe that...it's horrible

DemonRats ...the Left ..... Globalism... has no place in America or in the rest of the world.

Excerpt:

[. . .]

This is in the UK. The name of this forum is US Message Board. Maybe this belongs in the Europe section, I don't know.

Terrifying 52% of the global population is a small price to pay so that 0.0009% of the population don't feel excluded or impressed.

You do know you stand up to take a pee right?

Of course he doesn't!

Does anyone know if there is an instructional video on YouTube so he can learn how to pee standing up?
Couple a weak trolls. I can, and unlike you I can hit my target.
Betting you both have poor aim.
So do you shit standing up? Or do you enjoy putting your ass on someone's piss. Maybe the two of you can golden shower each other snice you love pissy rest rooms so much.

Of course he doesn't!

Does anyone know if there is an instructional video on YouTube so he can learn how to pee standing up?
So do you shit standing up? Or do you enjoy putting your ass on someone's piss. Maybe the two of you can golden shower each other snice you love pissy rest rooms so much.

That's what you implied when you say pee is all over guys bathrooms, you sissy boi.

Of course he doesn't!

That's what you implied when you say pee is all over guys bathrooms, you sissy boi.
Obviously you have a problem with comprehension and sloppiness.

Grown adults don't use boi.

This is in the UK. The name of this forum is US Message Board. Maybe this belongs in the Europe section, I don't know.

It's being done in the public schools of New York City, for example. It's a pc thing everywhere in the West. This article just goes to the first study about the effects as far as I know, which just so happens to be out of the U.K. Other school districts in the U,S. are pushing this as well. I assumed this was widely known.

NYC Schools Just Made An Important Change For Transgender Students

Forum List

Back