In this KC-area district, boys and girls will share gender-neutral restrooms

"
No more separate restrooms for boys and girls, with rows of feet-showing stalls. The North Kansas City school district is going fully gender neutral at two new elementary schools, opening on Wednesday, as well as in a few renovated restrooms in North Kansas City High School and the sixth-grade centers.

The bathrooms still have an open alcove area with a common trough sink, but the toilets are enclosed inside individual stalls with floor-to-ceiling walls and lockable doors.

A single sign on the wall outside displays both the male and female symbols.

North Kansas City first tried the gender-neutral design when it opened its
Northland Innovation Center for gifted students in 2016. That was a year after one of the district’s four high schools, Oak Park, made national headlines when it became one of the first in the country to crown a transgender student its homecoming queen."

In this KC-area district, boys and girls will share gender-neutral restrooms

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
No more passing the ciggy (or joint) under the stall.

Two will go into a stall and have sex, it is more private this way.
They don't need a bathroom to do that. And how private is it in a school bathroom?

If the stalls are fully enclosed they have privacy, they lock the door and no one can come in, read the story how they are being built.
Are they built sound proof too?

Lighten up, did you smoke in the boys room?

No more passing the ciggy (or joint) under the stall.

They don't need a bathroom to do that. And how private is it in a school bathroom?

If the stalls are fully enclosed they have privacy, they lock the door and no one can come in, read the story how they are being built.

Never smoked in my life.

Never smoked in my life.
Lol! Got it

That will be of little comfort to the 20% of female rape victims who the LGBT cult is forcing to share their intimate hygiene facilities with deranged males... marked for women only. PTSD is a real thing folks.

That will be of little comfort to the 20% of female rape victims who the LGBT cult is forcing to share their intimate hygiene facilities with deranged males... marked for women only. PTSD is a real thing folks.

I agree, it is bad policy that will give the metoo movement more and more victims. I can’t understand people not seeing the danger.

I agree, it is bad policy that will give the metoo movement more and more victims. I can’t understand people not seeing the danger.

People, including LGBT cultees see and know the danger, but they just don't care. Women are chattel. The gays rejecting the female form is how it all started. Lesbians grew out of a sort of backlash to that. Many lesbians have a simmering hostility not just towards normal men, but butt jockeys too. Since patriarchy always rules the roost, in LGBT it's no different. So women rape survivors (significant numbers of whom turn lesbian to thwart untreated PTSD around men in general) get no regard whatsoever. What I Learned From Dating Women Who Have Been Raped

The equivalent would be forcing cats to allow dogs to corner them in bathrooms. Maybe the cat would survive. Maybe it wouldn't. But that cat will for sure be paranoid as fuck going in that bathroom to use the litter box.

One thing is for sure, the first time a lesbian is raped by a still-female attracted deranged male "tranny" in a woman's bathroom, is the day this bullshit will see its end. Some Transgender People Are Not Gay | HuffPost

Last edited:
So no more urinals for boys in other words ?
Yes, from now on, males will be required to squat to pee in the girls'/ladies room. Women, including the 20% of them that have been raped, will submit to this. So sayeth the Church of LGBT. Any dissenters will be fined (later, jailed)...

Forum List

Back