Horrible news Democrats

Love to see Trump go there!

Let’s us post pictures of him molesting Ivanka
Feel free if you got them. I have a feeling your HATE influences your perspective though.

But you're not dealing with my point. It is YOU who pretends to be offended by pedos. Unless you intend to show us what hypocrites you really are, you simply cannot vote for a pervert. Biden is a well known pervert.

Biden is no pervert.

Trumps crude statements about his daughter and released photos of him molesting her are irrefutable

New 2020 poll of Iowans has Biden leading the pack

Only one thing could be worse. Well, maybe two if you think of Liz Warren or three if Hilalry. Ahh

If the Democrats want to win, Biden said s their best shot. Extreme corruptess Clinton or Lefties intent on fundamental transformation from Sanders or Warren won’t fly.

Biden is the most qualified candidate

However, I would not be surprised if Beto takes the nomination

Agreed.

Feel free if you got them. I have a feeling your HATE influences your perspective though.

But you're not dealing with my point. It is YOU who pretends to be offended by pedos. Unless you intend to show us what hypocrites you really are, you simply cannot vote for a pervert. Biden is a well known pervert.

Biden is no pervert.

Trumps crude statements about his daughter and released photos of him molesting her are irrefutable

Biden is a huge pervert, staring down womens breasts, weird hugs, etc.

Trump is too scary
What are you afraid of ?.....an America first president?....why?...I would think you would be more afraid of a government entity with no leash on its power....afraid of a former president trying to undo a sitting president...afraid of a special prosecutor run amok...afraid of a pravda type government run media...afraid of a FISA court that is not set up to protect you....or me....or a president....That's what is the scary if you ask me....
What we're concerned about is the current RUSSIA first President
4E2C4ECC-B606-4088-B131-CC432212F6C3.jpeg

Only one thing could be worse. Well, maybe two if you think of Liz Warren or three if Hilalry. Ahh

Actually 4 more years of tRump would be much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the other choice.

When tRump got elected, I was a conservative.
I am now a registered Democrat.
Trump is the worst president we have ever had.

Biden is no pervert.

You have seen Trumps manhandling of his daughter haven’t you?

He outdoes Biden Bigly

Biden is no pervert.

Right winger thinks Biden's perverted behaviour is "funny." It's different if they can smear a Republican with unproven accusations.

Even so, better than Hillary.

Hillary is a non issue. She has never been president and most likely never will be. That being said, how can you say someone won’t do a good job if that person has never done it?

Hillary is a non issue. She has never been president and most likely never will be. That being said, how can you say someone won’t do a good job if that person has never done it?

The choice WAS Hillary or Trump and Trump was the best choice between the 2. Until the Democrats nominate another candidate for 2020, how can you say the choice won't be as flawed as the last one? (I will concede that it will be VERY difficult to find a candidate as bad and flawed as Hillary, but anything can happen.)

The choice WAS Hillary or Trump and Trump was the best choice between the 2. Until the Democrats nominate another candidate for 2020, how can you say the choice won't be as flawed as the last one? (I will concede that it will be VERY difficult to find a candidate as bad and flawed as Hillary, but anything can happen.)

Do you think Donald Trump is the absolute best America has to offer?

Do you think Donald Trump is the absolute best America has to offer?

No. But, I believe that Hillary was the absolute worst America had to offer in 2016. Hope the Democrats do lots better in 2020.

Forum List

Back