Russian hacker involved in 2016 election: "i immediately felt like a character in the book 1984"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
his name is Marat Mindiyarov. he explained he began working with the Kremlin in 2014 because it was close to his home and he needed money during a stretch of unemployment.

"the agency was a place where you have to write that white is black and black is white. your first feeling was that you were in some kind of factory that turned lies into an industrial assembly line"

"our specialty was to slip political ideas inside a wrapping that was as human as possible"

source: quote is taken from the book "The Apprentice" by Greg Miller

Former 'Kremlin Troll' Arrested After Speaking to Western Journalists

DWglRleVoAAaR5e.jpg

• Banned
when Russia's currency began tumbling under crippling sanctions imposed by the US and EU, Mindiyarov was enlisted in a campaign to post glowing comments on Russian news sites and online mags: "i was writing that everything was the opposite, how wonderful our life was, how wonderful that the ruble was strong. that sanctions were making us stronger and so forth"

this is horrifying!

when Russia's currency began tumbling under crippling sanctions imposed by the US and EU, Mindiyarov was enlisted in a campaign to post glowing comments on Russian news sites and online mags: "i was writing that everything was the opposite, how wonderful our life was, how wonderful that the ruble was strong. that sanctions were making us stronger and so forth"

this is horrifying!
We see Orwellian doublethink every day from Trumpies.

"Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!"

"Don't lock him up! Who here hasn't committed a crime?"

this is horrifying!

He could have written for faux news.

It was the equivalent of a full court press.

They hit us from so many angles

Forum List

Back