Horrible news Democrats

New 2020 poll of Iowans has Biden leading the pack

Only one thing could be worse. Well, maybe two if you think of Liz Warren or three if Hilalry. Ahh
Hillary is gone.

Liz Warren is a commie. She's more left than Sanders.

Biden is old, but probably still nimble enough to run circles around Trump even on his worst days.

Biden will be just shy of his 78th birthday on Election Day 2020. Trump will be 74, and he's on statins to keep his heart from quitting due to keeping the old fat fuck upright.

It's time for some young blood to relieve these geezers of their duties.
Biden is starting to do the "old man shuffle" when he walks. I was thinking Beto might be the default guy, but as the link may have indicated Kolbaucher is making a surprise move in polls. She can win the white women vote, and the presidency.

No one currently IN Congress is gonna survive an election with Trump. Just the blind rage "anti-Congress" sentiment will bury them before Trump gets a hold of them.

Needs to be an ex-governor or recognized former cabinet head or another successful executive from the private side like Mark Cuban...

New 2020 poll of Iowans has Biden leading the pack

Only one thing could be worse. Well, maybe two if you think of Liz Warren or three if Hilalry. Ahh
Hillary is gone.

Liz Warren is a commie. She's more left than Sanders.

Biden is old, but probably still nimble enough to run circles around Trump even on his worst days.

Biden will be just shy of his 78th birthday on Election Day 2020. Trump will be 74, and he's on statins to keep his heart from quitting due to keeping the old fat fuck upright.

It's time for some young blood to relieve these geezers of their duties.
Biden is starting to do the "old man shuffle" when he walks. I was thinking Beto might be the default guy, but as the link may have indicated Kolbaucher is making a surprise move in polls. She can win the white women vote, and the presidency.

No one currently IN Congress is gonna survive an election with Trump. Just the blind rage "anti-Congress" sentiment will bury them before Trump gets a hold of them.

Needs to be an ex-governor or recognized former cabinet head or another successful executive from the private side like Mark Cuban...
Yeah, Hoover and Trump worked out so well we should hire another private sector businessman to run the country...

Very few dems really want to go up against Trump because he holds nothing back...all of their secrets will be exposed if they run against Trump so you better find a choir boy or girl...good luck with that....

Very few dems really want to go up against Trump because he holds nothing back...all of their secrets will be exposed if they run against Trump so you better find a choir boy or girl...good luck with that....

Secrets like Cruz's dad killing Kennedy? Yes please more of that!:113::5_1_12024::9:

I'd much rather our next President have been a governor. That's the closest thing we have to government executive experience.

But even that's been a mixed bag.

The voters of this country have been so dumbed down by their propagandists, I don't feel much hope either party will puke up someone who can get us out of this fiscal hole.

I am very cynical and pessimistic about our chances.

Please nominate hairplugs Biden.

Trump/Biden debates will be epic television.

Dimms, please do the world a comedic favor and nominate Biden.

Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Be careful what you wish for. Biden ran around 7-8 points better than Clinton against Trump.

Trump's exposed secrets are overwhelming the levees of the swamp.

Wake up, son.

I'd much rather our next President have been a governor. That's the closest thing we have to government executive experience.

But even that's been a mixed bag.

The voters of this country have been so dumbed down by their propagandists, I don't feel much hope either party will puke up someone who can get us out of this fiscal hole.

I am very cynical and pessimistic about our chances.
I don't see much at the dem governor label.

Wake up, son.
He brought down the Clinton machine...do you really think a dirty corrupt dem wants any part of that?.....

I am surprised Corey Booker, or Andrew Cuomo isn't making more noise about running. They have a better shot than Biden.

Wake up, son.
He brought down the Clinton machine...do you really think a dirty corrupt dem wants any part of that?.....
That was before Crooked Donald's own filth was exposed.

And before all the filth of his Administration was exposed.

Need a refresher?

Secrets like Cruz's dad killing Kennedy? Yes please more of that!:113::5_1_12024::9:
What are you blabbering about now?....

I rest my case!

You never had a case....you presented nothing....just like a dutiful lib....

\

Trump is dishonest and Americans know that. Far more dishonest than any Democrat thinking of running. They all are choir boys or girls compared to Trump.

At the rate Trump is Wrecking the economy now, it should be a landslide no matter who is nominated, and whoever it is they should go after all the crap propaganda that you idiots believe. Don't forget Kristen gillibrand...

I am surprised Corey Booker, or Andrew Cuomo isn't making more noise about running. They have a better shot than Biden.
Too much dirt and corruption....and they know the president has all of their crimes and misdeeds memorized....

Biden is a statesmen. Warren is a lioness for the middle class.

Hillary is a non-factor and it's way too soon to do anything but give the right a target

There ae two people I'd REALLY like to see and that's Sherrod Brown and Stacie Abrams. Abrams in particular is amazing

Forum List

Back