Horrible Facts Americans Need to Know about MS-13

Just for you IDIOT if your -ussy self can stand to watch it, WARNING PIPE BEATING.

upload_2018-5-21_10-43-15.png

Last edited:
Just for you IDIOT if your pussy self can stand to watch it, WARNING PIPE BEATING.

I'll pass - have you ever met or even seen an MS-13 member on the street?

Me neither - MS-13 is over-exaggerated Trumpian fear mongering .. Nothing more/ Nothing less.

YIKES!!

It is people like this that are the most dangerous MoFu' s walking the planet. Also by the way the reason the 2nd Amendment will never go away!!:cul2::cul2::hello77:

History
In the early 1980s a violent civil war began in El Salvador, which would last more than 12 years. Approximately 100,000 people were killed in the war, more than one million people fled from El Salvador to the United States. The Salvadorian refugees and immigrants initially settled primarily in Southern California and Washington, D.C., Some of the refugees and immigrants had ties with La Mara, a violent street gang from El Salvador. Others had been members of Paramilitary groups like the Farabundo Marti National Liberation front (FMNL) during the civil war. FMNL was made up of Salvadorian peasants who were trained as guerilla fighters. Many were adept at using explosives, firearms and booby traps. Most of the Salvadorian refugees settled in the established Hispanic neighborhoods of the "Rampart" area of Los Angeles. In the late 1980s, some refugees and refugee members of La Mara and FMNL formed what is know today as the Mara Salvatrucha (MS) street gang in Los Angeles. Like many street gangs, MS initially formed for protection, but quickly developed a reputation for being organized and extremely violent. MS membership continues to be fed by refugee from groups like FMNL. (Valdez, 2000)

MS13 | Ms 13 | Gang
For those non-Spanish speakers, Mara means gang in Spanish. So the translation would be the Salvatrucha Gang.

YIKES!!

It is people like this that are the most dangerous MoFu' s walking the planet. Also by the way the reason the 2nd Amendment will never go away!!

Oh EXCELLENT, and thank you - Assume this means you have first hand experience with Donald's Dreaded MS-13?

Lookie here Homer with a Gun Guy ... MS-13 is indeed a dangerous and ruthless gang, but their numbers are WAY fewer than other gangs that are just about as scary.

And the Deranged Orange Clown would appear to have you by the balls on this one.

Are you enjoying that? :)

YIKES!!

It is people like this that are the most dangerous MoFu' s walking the planet. Also by the way the reason the 2nd Amendment will never go away!!

Oh EXCELLENT, and thank you - Assume this means you have first hand experience with Donald's Dreaded MS-13?

Lookie here Homer with a Gun Guy ... MS-13 is indeed a dangerous and ruthless gang, but their numbers are WAY fewer than other gangs that are just about as scary.

And the Deranged Orange Clown would appear to have you by the balls on this one.

He mentions other gangs, as well. Imported through DACA or simply allowed to cross your southern border illegally and stay in your country with impunity.

And yes, I have first-hand knowledge.

Only pussies need a gang behind them in order to fight...Gangsters are pussy fags and cowards that think green ink makes them look tough...

YIKES!!

Come to Long Island and hang with me for a few hours s0n. We can take a 10 minute drive to Little El Salvador....we'll stop at Taco Bell on the way and pick up some spicy burritos just in case.:2up::backpedal:. In case you walk out of a 7-Eleven with a pineapple soda and they decide you're going to be a statistic tonight because you're not drinking guava seltzer! Maybe you will offer a gordita and it saves your ass!:bye1:. Or maybe not.... and they decide to do their best Rafael Palmeiro impression and go for the batting title!! Either way.... only 10 minutes to the adventure of a lifetime :springbed:

Last edited:
Come to Long Island and hang with me for a few hours s0n. We can take a 10 minute drive to Little El Salvador....we'll stop at Taco Bell on the way and pick up some spicy burritos just in case. In case you walk out of a 7-Eleven with a pineapple soda and they decide you're going to be a statistic tonight because you're not drinking guava seltzer! Maybe you will offer a gordita and it saves your ass! Or maybe not.... and they decide to do their best Rafael Palmeiro impression and go for the batting title!! Either way.... only 10 minutes to the adventure of a lifetime

Sounds good, I'll hop on a plane.

Meh - Scratch that, chances are, it'd be a lot of work, time & expense to find absolutely squat.
I've had a couple of clients on Long Island.
Used the subway from Times Square after midnight arrival at La Guardia and met some interesting characters but no MS-13.
I found Long Island to be quite civil and upscale.
Thanks anyway though

Just for you IDIOT if your pussy self can stand to watch it, WARNING PIPE BEATING.

I'll pass - have you ever met or even seen an MS-13 member on the street?

Me neither - MS-13 is over-exaggerated Trumpian fear mongering .. Nothing more/ Nothing less.

Oh you will pass , and you see why u know nothing can't face the real world and what's really out there.

They pass you on the street everyday dumbass, they are all across the Country. ........

I live in the HEART OF THEIR INCOMING to the US jackass ........so before you think I live on some Island in Hawaii OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT...... GUTLESS..

This is what you can't stomach to watch a little snippet. .......

upload_2018-5-21_12-41-51.png

Oh you will pass , and you see why u know nothing can't face the real world and what's really out there.

Meh - Not interested in your crap from Breitbart, Infowars or Gateway Pundit.

You should know that by now that the most dangerous individuals in this country right now are extreme RW white nationalists who believe the world is out to get them (such as yourself and Alex the God ;-)

Meh - Not interested in your crap from Breitbart, Infowars or Gateway Pundit.

You should know that by now that the most dangerous individuals in this country right now are extreme RW white nationalists who believe the world is out to get them (such as yourself and Alex the God ;-)
Not even close.

And where do YOU get your real world knowledge of MS13, since you've admittedly never even seen one, much less encountered them?

Did you read something on the internet?

Come to Long Island and hang with me for a few hours s0n. We can take a 10 minute drive to Little El Salvador....we'll stop at Taco Bell on the way and pick up some spicy burritos just in case. In case you walk out of a 7-Eleven with a pineapple soda and they decide you're going to be a statistic tonight because you're not drinking guava seltzer! Maybe you will offer a gordita and it saves your ass! Or maybe not.... and they decide to do their best Rafael Palmeiro impression and go for the batting title!! Either way.... only 10 minutes to the adventure of a lifetime

Sounds good, I'll hop on a plane.

Meh - Scratch that, chances are, it'd be a lot of work, time & expense to find absolutely squat.
I've had a couple of clients on Long Island.
Used the subway from Times Square after midnight arrival at La Guardia and met some interesting characters but no MS-13.
I found Long Island to be quite civil and upscale.
Thanks anyway though

You idiot....MS-13 is responsible for 40% of all homicides on Long Island. Only a progressive would visit an area once or twice and proclaim to be an expert on crime and the culture in that area.:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back