Horrible administration-scandal after scandal

Yes..

When did we see this before? "Non" Scandal after Scandal??

Hmm..

Oh yeah..with the Clinton administration.

Like with-
-Whitewater.
-Paula Jones.
-Gennifer Flowers.
-TravelGate.
-Vince Foster
-Monica Lewinsky
-Elian Gonzoles

Etc, etc, etc...

Not one of these "scandals" had anything to do with anything.

Conservatives just kept throwing shit against the wall..and kept looking for something to stick.

Everything old is new again.

Uhh, Clinton was impeached over Monica Lewinsky. And all I've seen you liberals do for the past three weeks is say "this is old news, this won't materialize, it's fizzling!" Do you really honestly believe that, Sallow?

Yeah..he was impeached.

The government was also shut down twice.

What was the net effect?

Well the conservatives showed they had little regard for the law, the constitution and the American government.

Clinton bounced back more popular than before.

His second term was a huge success. He brought in a surplus and now is regarded by most Americans has one of the better Presidents of the United States.

Yes..

When did we see this before? "Non" Scandal after Scandal??

Hmm..

Oh yeah..with the Clinton administration.

Like with-
-Whitewater.
-Paula Jones.
-Gennifer Flowers.
-TravelGate.
-Vince Foster
-Monica Lewinsky
-Elian Gonzoles

Etc, etc, etc...

Not one of these "scandals" had anything to do with anything.

Conservatives just kept throwing shit against the wall..and kept looking for something to stick.

Everything old is new again.

Uhh, Clinton was impeached over Monica Lewinsky. And all I've seen you liberals do for the past three weeks is say "this is old news, this won't materialize, it's fizzling!" Do you really honestly believe that, Sallow?

He was? And here I thought it was about lying to a grand jury.

Hey Stephanie....list the indictments and convictions for this Administration. OK?

Just hasn't happened yet....but the way they're going I'm sure something is going to happen. But then again, when they have Holder investigating himself, shows how stupid our government is!

And where has Biden been? Wow, they're keeping him under lock and key it seems....probably afraid he'll blurt out something wrong! Lol!

A lot of things haven't happened yet. And most of them never will too. :lol:

Forum List

Back