Hoping for the worst

not much ,but a little less smart mouth would be one hell of a start

hey! what can I tell ya.. I'm not a perfect people.. I got a long way to go before I become as perfect as you people are, just think someday if I strive hard I will be perfect in every way,, politically, morally,, ethically, wow,, striving for perfection,,,

First you need to stop lying, no one believes you strive for anything but attention.

nice non answer as usual Willow, and you love to talk about empty suits, what a surprise

hey,, I gave you a compliment,, told ya you were perfect human beings and you want to insult me?? :eusa_eh: the only faulty evil human on earth are republicans and booooooooooooosh.. we got that.. o perfect people.

Bush evil? Stubborn, incompetent and not very bright sure, but I don't believe he was evil. Republicans evil? Nope, not as a class, some are, but so are some Democrats. :eek:
Even some on the far right are not evil, but too many are.
Consider: liberals (generally) believe in the golden rule; conservatives (generally) believe gold rules.

impossible,, for democrats are the perfect people with all the answers,, and yes,, booooooooooooooooooooooooooosh evil..boooooooooooooooooos lied and people died.. that's just pure evil,, the perfect people said so..

hey,, I gave you a compliment,, told ya you were perfect human beings and you want to insult me?? :eusa_eh: the only faulty evil human on earth are republicans and booooooooooooosh.. we got that.. o perfect people.

Bush evil? Stubborn, incompetent and not very bright sure, but I don't believe he was evil. Republicans evil? Nope, not as a class, some are, but so are some Democrats.
Consider: liberals (generally) believe in the golden rule; conservatives (generally) believe gold rules.

That might be good for a sig. Other than that? Not much.

Rreally? You put a bunch of thought into that retort, huh?

Bush evil? Stubborn, incompetent and not very bright sure, but I don't believe he was evil. Republicans evil? Nope, not as a class, some are, but so are some Democrats.

Didn't get you far, par for the course.

see,, Annie hasn't come round yet.. She doesn't know that what you said backs up my "perfect people" synopsis,, democrats have all the answers,, more compassion, more caring, more better,, more everything.. I'll talk to her about her conservative attitude for it is selfish and evil,,

see,, Annie hasn't come round yet.. She doesn't know that what you said backs up my "perfect people" synopsis,, democrats have all the answers,, more compassion, more caring, more better,, more everything.. I'll talk to her about her conservative attitude for it is selfish and evil,,

Good for you, I'm sure she needs a mentor. Maybe you and Pat Robertson can help her understand how truly altruistic conservatives are.

Last edited:
Yes, things are getting better

I wish!

They are not getting better... they will eventually, but they are not getting better despite what the Obama Administration has been saying since February. Things are not getting better. They will and most likely it will happen before the President leaves office even if he decides to only serve one term, but things are not yet getting better... at least not for those of us who are still worried about our jobs.

Immie

Good for you, I'm sure she needs a mentor. Maybe you and Pat Reberson can help her understand how truly altruistic conservatives are.

We shall try oh perfect person,, it will be hard to come anywhere close to your level of perfection, compassion, morality,, and just divine perfectedness??

Yes, things are getting better

I wish!

They are not getting better... they will eventually, but they are not getting better despite what the Obama Administration has been saying since February. Things are not getting better. They will and most likely it will happen before the President leaves office even if he decides to only serve one term, but things are not yet getting better... at least not for those of us who are still worried about our jobs.

Immie

You and me both, as you can see by the past few posts. sigh.

It's not that the behavior of right wing Repubicans is more egregious then that of Democrats, it's simply a matter of fact that right wingers of all stripes are self righteous hypocrites and that alone makes them contemptable.

It's not that the behavior of right wing Repubicans is more egregious then that of Democrats, it's simply a matter of fact that right wingers of all stripes are self righteous hypocrites and that alone makes them contemptable.

yep, we are "contemptable" :eusa_whistle: imperfect people trying to make it amongst the perfect people,, it ain't easy,, I tell ya.. oh and yes,, we imperfect are indeed "self righetous hypocrites"" gosh, man how did you get to be so perfect in your morals, your ethics, your compassion,, well in general your perfectedness?? were you born a democrat??

Last edited:

Guilty as charged. :)

Want to know what makes liberals contemptible? No, of course you don't, but I am going to tell you anyway... their insistence that the rest of us be tolerant towards them and their causes, but their down right refusal to tolerate us.

Immie

Want to know what makes liberals contemptible? No, of course you don't, but I am going to tell you anyway... their insistence that the rest of us be tolerant towards them and their causes, but their down right refusal to tolerate us.

Immie

gosh,, you are imperfect and you spelled "contemptible" how did you do that???

Immie

:eusa_shhh:

Don't tell anyone, but Firefox has spell check and believe me, when I say this, but it works.

Then again, there are times when I can't spell a frigging word and that red line pops up and I can't find the right spelling that I just say... Oh fudge it! Who the hell cares anyway! :lol:

Immie

Immie

:eusa_shhh:

Don't tell anyone, but Firefox has spell check and believe me, when I say this, but it works.

Then again, there are times when I can't spell a frigging word and that red line pops up and I can't find the right spelling that I just say... Oh fudge it! Who the hell cares anyway! :lol:

Immie

All I'm getting from this thread and a few others in the main is we don't belong in them.

yep, we are "contemptable" :eusa_whistle: imperfect people trying to make it amongst the perfect people,, it ain't easy,, I tell ya.. oh and yes,, we imperfect are indeed "self righetous hypocrites"" gosh, man how did you get to be so perfect in your morals, your ethics, your compassion,, well in general your perfectedness?? were you born a democrat??

Most Americans were born democrats. I claim not perfection, but neither do I claim avarice, bigotry and consorship as traditional values. Can you say the same WT?

Most Americans were born democrats. I claim not perfection, but neither do I claim avarice, bigotry and consorship as traditional values. Can you say the same WT?

no, I cannot, for I have stated I have not yet reached your level of perfection in ethics, morals, compassion and just plain perfectedness, I am imperperfect, evil, and by the declarations of the perfect maggie,, wish and a hoping for failure" that makes me "contemptable" and yet,, when the lowly imperfect beings ask for links,, we get nothing,, I guess it is above the perfect people to provide links.. oh well, I don't live in the perfect world,, maybe someday..

Your post pretty much tells the tale. Didn't capitalize the "d" in Democrat. Oops! There goes the perfection thingy. I have no clue what consorship is. I am almost certain Wry Catcher doesn't know either. Avarice is mostly a Democratic fault, as they attempt to covet the wealth of anyone they think they can tax. Bigtory seems to be a mutual problem for Democrat and Republican alike. If you define it as a intolerance for opposing views, this thread begs for you to consider Democrats first and foremost.

You seem to be implying that only those who disagree with Obama do this. Am I reading that right?

-TSO

Opinions are fine and of course rigid ones are to be expected in any open forum. But you surely can't miss the fact that is a huge surge of people who would rather see the entire country go down in flames than to see Barack Obama as President of the United States. It's evident in postings, it's evident in POSTERS, it's evident in blogs, it's evident on right wing media, it's evident by Christian fundamentalists who are preaching that Obama is the anti-Christ, and it' evident by the shear fact that threats against his life have increased 400% over the previous administration according to the Secret Service.

I disagree with your opinion that detractors of the current administration want to see the country get damaged. In most cases they feel that this administration does not serve the country well. It's the same as when Rush proclaimed he wanted Obama to fail. It wasn't that he wanted the man or the country to fail, but his policies.
That's a complete CROCK!
The America hating LimpBoy said he hopes ALL hardworking American Joes SUFFER the loss of their jobs.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Yeah. Unemployment, the state of the economy, that kind of stuff strikes me more as "I told you so" or "See!" than a desire for things to get worse.

What's quite clear is that there is a very large contingent of the right who is wishing, hoping, and praying every day that we suffer another devastating terrorist attack. So then they can have their "see!" and "I told you so" moment and feel vindicated for all the criminal policies implemented in the war on terror and the leverage to push for even more. Some of them even admit it.

Maybe, if they kept their fingers crossed and several thousand Americans died, they'd even get to use it as justification for a war with Iran.

You're right to be repulsed.

Well, here's my 2 cents:

I think that there are certain media figures, such as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glen Beck who pray silently every day for a major terrorist attack.

I truly believe this, as if it happened their ratings would skyrocket well beyond what they currently enjoy, and I believe that ratings is all they care about in the world.

I also believe that this secret desire bleeds out in the talking points that they disseminate to "the faithful" every day on their programs.

So, truthfully, I don't think the average Joe right-winger WANTS another 9-11, at least not consciously, but it seems like they do when looking at their statements.

I also firmly believe that Dick Cheney does in fact desperately want there to be another 9-11, so that his Vice Presidency will somehow be vindicated.

There are a few other radical members of the right-wing that want another 9-11 for their own reasons, but I think they are few and an far between.
The America hating GOP have staked their political future on more 9/11s and economic failure. Some in the GOP leadership have let it slip out!!!!

The Raw Story | Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

Forum List

Back