Hope and Change Update: Left goes after Lieberman’s wife

I guess Cheney going after Wilson's wife, outing a covert CIA agent is okay?

Butfuck hypocrisy.

Your left wing talking points have long been disproven, but it does make for a good left wing yarn, ray.

Not really.

Now we have the millions of missing emails.

lmao....those emails will do nothing to help your unfounded hatred for the bush admin.....

i mean seriously....bush is so powerful, he caused 9/11, he caused the world to hate us, he caused the entire economy to collapse, but he can't cause his emails to vanish......:lol:

Hope and Change Update: Left goes after Lieberman’s wife

The Far Left is going after Lieberman’s wife because of his stand against their nationalized health care plan.

Otherwise, your thread title is inaccurate and should read: "Hope and Change Update: Jane Hasher goes after Lieberman’s wife"

Interesting, possible

It could also be " Hope and Change Update: Jane Hasher goes after Lieberman’s wife- nothing but silence from the Left's leaders"

I like that one better
:eusa_whistle:

And who are the "Left's leaders"?

Do you really think that Obama and Reid and Pelosi should really be taking the time or effort to comment on and rebuke a nutjob's ridiculous, pointless comments?

You'd have a point if this blogger was considered one of the "Left's leaders", but in reality...I don't think that the majority of people have ever heard of her.

Last edited:
Otherwise, your thread title is inaccurate and should read: "Hope and Change Update: Jane Hasher goes after Lieberman’s wife"

Interesting, possible

It could also be " Hope and Change Update: Jane Hasher goes after Lieberman’s wife- nothing but silence from the Left's leaders"

I like that one better

Do you really think that Obama and Reid and Pelosi should really be taking the time or effort to comment on and rebuke a nutjob's ridiculous, pointless comments?

You'd have a point if this blogger was considered one of the "Left's leaders", but in reality...I don't think that the majority of people have ever heard of her.

Why not

Papa Obama finds time to play golf; Reid wanted to cut debate to go to a funding event

Yeah, I guess you are right they are busy

Interesting, possible

I like that one better

Why not

Papa Obama finds time to play golf; Reid wanted to cut debate to go to a funding event

Golf again? :lol::lol::lol:

Why not

Golf again? :lol::lol::lol:

Why has he stopped?
Maybe the goal was just to play more than Bush since he knows he will be one term

Your left wing talking points have long been disproven, but it does make for a good left wing yarn, ray.

Not really.

lmao....those emails will do nothing to help your unfounded hatred for the bush admin.....

i mean seriously....bush is so powerful, he caused 9/11, he caused the world to hate us, he caused the entire economy to collapse, but he can't cause his emails to vanish......:lol:

You forgot he made us go to Iraq for no reason and allowed 3000 of our american servicemembers to die.

Not really.

You forgot he made us go to Iraq for no reason and allowed 3000 of our american servicemembers to die.

Did you know US troop deaths in Afghanistan have nearly doubled under Papa Obama?

Did you know US troop deaths in Afghanistan have nearly doubled under Papa Obama?

Nice play Neotrot!

Your link goes to another one of your posts that is not substantiated

Nice play Neotrot!

This is common knowledge but if you insist. Of course one can not fault you if you belong to the Charlie Gibson "news crowd"

US troop deaths in Afghanistan have nearly doubled under Papa Obama’s leadership this year.

(ICasualties)

obama-afghanistan-300x184.png

(ICasualties)

thumbnail.aspx

"What deaths?"

At least we are not in the afghanistan because of wmd's. By the way, what are the numbers specifically? Not 3000.

This war was not started on a lie like Iraq. Agree?

Based on what the left and the MSM try to claim what PapaObama care will do for the people- yes

As a "rightwinger" would you not agree? :eusa_whistle:

Got a link?

To possible increased deaths from PapaObama Care sure

How many seniors have to be 'sacrificed' so as to give Papa Obama some kind of legacy for his one term presidency or when is half a trillion cuts good for you- when the MSM and the left say so

CBO: Medicare Cuts Could “Reduce Access To Care Or Diminish The Quality Of Care.” (CBO Director Doug Elmendorf, Letter To Sen. Harry Reid, 11/18/09, P. 1, 17)

$135 BILLION IN CUTS TO HOSPITALS SERVING SENIORS

(CBO, E-mail To Senate Leadership Staff, 11/20/09)

$120 BILLION IN CUTS TO MEDICARE ADVANTAGE

MORE THAN $40 BILLION CUT FROM HOME HEALTH AGENCIES

NEARLY $15 BILLION IN CUTS TO NURSING HOMES

NEARLY $8 BILLION FROM HOSPICES

So the main CONSERVATIVE objection to the healthcare bill is that ALLEGEDLY it gets the government OUT of too much healthcare? lolol

Nice play Neotrot!

This is common knowledge but if you insist. Of course one can not fault you if you belong to the Charlie Gibson "news crowd"

US troop deaths in Afghanistan have nearly doubled under Papa Obama’s leadership this year.

[[?"

And the cause and effect is what, exactly?

Any of you lefties got a copy of the current plan I can read? I'll be open-minded enough to read it. Seems a tad premature to support something without knowing what it says or doesn't say.

Forum List

Back