Hooray for the private sector!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Some jobs were created this month and they were created by the people of this country but what is up with Obama? How many jobs has he created so far? Why isn't he pulling his weight in this country?

Great news for the US !

The economy is showing solid signs of recovery. It is a shame that Obama will get all the credit. We all know he did nothing to help the economy

• Banned
Great news for the US !

The economy is showing solid signs of recovery. It is a shame that Obama will get all the credit. We all know he did nothing to help the economy

I completely disagree with this assumption because we all know that the guy who decided to start and expand a business had Obama directing him every step of the way. All those new jobs he decided to add were done because Obama made him do it. It had nothing to do with the ambition of that business owner.

Great news for the US !

I completely disagree with this assumption because we all know that the guy who decided to start and expand a business had Obama directing him every step of the way. All those new jobs he decided to add were done because Obama made him do it. It had nothing to do with the ambition of that business owner.

poor insane braindead troll...

i'm sure you're disappointed he's not failing.

:cuckoo:

Great news for the US !

You're right there. He did nothing to help. All of his action--bailouts, corporate takeovers, expensive health care mandates, higher taxes, more regulation--hurt the economy. The economy is recovering (if it is) despite Obama, not because of him. This is the weakest recovery on record despite the highest level of government spending ever.
If Obama had been comatose for the first 12 months of his term we would be in a stronger recovery now.

Great news for the US !

Your list of insults is very tiresome. They are as original as anything else you post, you big rep bully.

• Banned
Great news for the US !

Its hard to be dissapointed in something that isn't true such as the fact that he is not failing. So far Obama hasn't done shit. Hasn't created one job, hasn't stopped one terrorist attack, and has only made our live more difficult by passing more taxes and more government control over our lives.

Forum List

Back