Honor Among Thieves

So no link, no evidence, then, DL?
Can you honestly say that Flynn told the Russians not to react to obamas sanctions without discussing it with Trump? Common dude, use your Brian. You might say that's not a big deal because Trump was elected, I might agree, but the law may say different. There is a lot of politicizing about this no doubt, look how long the Right milked the teet of Benghazi. I think both are a. If waste of time and resources. But your zero evidence BS argument makes no sense. If there wasn't anything to investigate the FBI wouldn't be investigating. There would be a report stating the conclusions. This ibviously hasn't been done yet. You don't know what evidence they are reviewing so stop acting like you know it all

Can you honestly say that Flynn told the Russians not to react to obamas sanctions without discussing it with Trump?
I can no more say he didn't than you can say he did. There is NO EVIDENCE.

Snowflakes keep wanting to say 'everyone knows' and 'it is obvious' and 'it only makes sense', etc.... I have yet to see the EVIDENCE.

Remember back to when you little 'flakes were declaring Hillary never did anything illegal....while the media was reporting how she gave access to her Top Secret Computer / files to people who had no security clearances, like her maid who she had print out classified e-mails for her?! You were all screaming 'No Evidence, No Charges, No Conviction, No Crime'.

Isn't it just a BITCH when the 'guy' you were saying that to suddenly flips it around and sticks it in 'YOUR' face?!

:p

Can you honestly say that Flynn told the Russians not to react to obamas sanctions without discussing it with Trump?
I can no more say he didn't than you can say he did. There is NO EVIDENCE.

Snowflakes keep wanting to say 'everyone knows' and 'it is obvious' and 'it only makes sense', etc.... I have yet to see the EVIDENCE.

Remember back to when you little 'flakes were declaring Hillary never did anything illegal....while the media was reporting how she gave access to her Top Secret Computer / files to people who had no security clearances, like her maid who she had print out classified e-mails for her?! You were all screaming 'No Evidence, No Charges, No Conviction, No Crime'.

Isn't it just a BITCH when the 'guy' you were saying that to suddenly flips it around and sticks it in 'YOUR' face?!

:p
Hillary was dirty as shit and you hypocrites chanted to lock her up on a daily basis but now that your guy is going down the same path of corruption you want to make excuses and turn a blind eye.

The EVIDENCE that we have for sure is that several trump representatives LIED about meetings with the Russians. Trump himself spread that narrative. That is reason enough to investigate. Much of the evidence they have is classified so of course it's not going to get prematurely released for you to see. Transcripts of Flynn speaking to the russians about sanctions exists. They may link Trump to that or not, the public hasn't seen it. Flynn seems to want to cut a deal for immunity so his testimony will likely be another form of evidence that will reveal information.

I've stated this many times before, I don't think Trump and Putin conspired to hack the Dems and sway the election. That is a politicized narrative and it's been stated many times that there is no hard evidence of it. But there is definitely some shady shit going on and you sound like a fool to deny any cause for the investigations.

Forum List

Back