Honest question: Is supporting Communism over America “treason”?

How does Dean have 61 rep points?

Negged For RDeaning

Truth hurts.

What do you know about Truth.

According to you only Republicans hands are Dirty.

You give the Democrats and their support for NAFTA and other Free trade agreements, and Unions and their JOB KILLING contracts, and their support for the Highest Cooperate tax rate in the world, and JOB killing regulations, a pass.

You do not know SHIT about the truth.

Jobs chase affordable labor and a business friendly Environment. They will continue to move Jobs away as long as our Leaders make this a terrible place to do business.

Last edited:
How does Dean have 61 rep points?

Negged For RDeaning

Truth hurts.

What do you know about Truth.

According to you only Republicans hands are Dirty.

You wouldn't mind quoting me where I said that? Would you?

You give the Democrats and their support for NAFTA and other Free trade agreements, and Unions and their JOB KILLING contracts, and their support for the Highest Cooperate tax rate in the world, and JOB killing regulations, a pass.

You do not know SHIT about the truth.

Jobs chase affordable labor and a business friendly Environment. They will continue to move Jobs away as long as our Leaders make this a terrible place to do business.

Overall, Republican candidates
have an overwhelming advantage in terms of outside support, as shown by a look at the top spenders. Among the top 10 groups funding independent expenditures last week, the only two groups giving their support exclusively to Democratic candidates were Democratic Party
committees.

In contrast, seven groups supported Republicans exclusively. Aside from the National Republican Congressional Committee, the most prominent spender among these organizations was conservative American Crossroads. Only one group among the 10--the National Association of Realtors Political Action Committee--was bipartisan in its spending. Spending on independent expenditures has risen sharply this year as a result of the Supreme Court case Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, decided in January 2010, which lifted a ban on corporations and unions broadcasting advertisements supporting or opposing particular candidates. While these groups are still limited in what they can contribute to political candidates, they can spend unlimited amounts on independent expenditures. But unlike national party committees, some of these groups, like the nonprofit Crossroads GPS, do not have to disclose their donors.

Karl Rove-Backed Group Spends as Much as Political Parties - US News and World Report

What's it like knowing the Republican Party is OWNED by corporations? Their leaderships goal is to rape the middle class. The Republican base can stop them, but they won't. The base thinks they are stopping the gays and protecting unborn babies and getting rid of the Hispanics. How sad when they find out that all they did was help ship their jobs overseas and keep them over there and not here.

So communism isn't our enemy? Are communists our friends?

That's not what they said.

Being a communist isn't treason.

Helping our enemies who are communist borders on treason.

In the black and white world of the right wing conservative, the party of "you are with us or with "THEM", there really is only two choices.
The only person espousing such black and white thinking here is... you

Yes, the rulers call themselves communists. and the Democrats call themselves Liberals, the Republicans call themselves fiscal conservatives, and I hear RDean calls himself a woman on Friday nights.

That doesn't make any of it true.

I'd like to read a post from another person that's been there. My observations of China were:
-Incredibly modern.
-A good deal of very rude people. They don't like to wait in line..and spit alot.
-Extremely capitalistic.
-Very fast moving.
-Lots of high fashion.
-They are moving extremely fast to create infrastructure.

I see. You in one of the dozen or so cities. Try driving three hours into the country, away from Party capitalism and Western eyes.

Or try taking a camera in Tienanmen Square.

Forum List

Back