Honest question: Is supporting Communism over America “treason”?

LOL just because they call it the Communist Party of China, does not mean their policies are in anyway communist anymore.

China has become some sort of Hybrid Capitalist totalitarian system.

They gave up on Communism awhile back.

No freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, no freedom of assembly, no freedom of the press, no right to petition the government, no right to the leadership of their choice as opposed to that imposed by government with meaningless elections, no freedom to travel where and when they want and of course the typical imprisonment of political prisoners seen under all communist regimes.

Whatever they call it, it's more of the type of government that conservatives might want than liberals. Maybe that's why you guys can't seem to bring yourselves to want to criticize it?

Remember, it's conservatives who would put into their State Party Platform, such things as, "Freedom OF religion doesn't mean freedom FROM religion". Mandating religion is just as bad as outlawing religion.

It's conservatives who are always trying to stifle civil rights. Ask the gays and the feminists and the blacks and the Hispanics and the Muslims.

They don't need to call it anything as long as there is a profit to be made.

If a corporation can make money with another country, even if we are not friendly with them, and they have a different government system, its all hokie dory.
Several US companies, for I.E. Ford sold parts to Germany during WW2 for the German Military Lory - Blitz

If a US citizen were to do that though, it would be treason.

The US is a fascist Oligarch

We are not at war with them.

I don't like their system, but they have their ways, we have ours.

Surely today the Chinese have embraced the capitalist system, so they are an amalgamation of old style Chinese 'communism' and capitalism.

I dont think their communism was ever communism per se, both them and the Russians incorporated much of the previous system into their versions of communism. In Russia it was a Tsarist/communism and in China it was a closed Empiracle/communism; Stalin was treated like a tsar and Mao like an emperor.

So Americans can feel qiute happy that they are buying mostly capitalist products.

Another point about treason is that US soldiers are getting their legs blown off in Iraq for...I forget, and at the same time many US politicians are supporting the likes of Haliburton who have been proven to be screwing billions from the taxpayer and thats not treason?

Why are these executives not arrested? :eusa_shhh:

Only tyrants love their country. Good men love their principles.

For instance, it was the slaveholders who loved the Constitution and the 'unAmerican race traitors' who wanted to see it changed.

When principle and parchment clash, parchment must always give way to principle.

The question I have for you, "Why do you believe that ALL "orientals" are communists?" Many would be insulted by that. And just so it's clear, I'm talking about the communists.

my question to you....."Why do you believe that ALL people to your Right fit under that monsterous tent you throw up?"......

LOL just because they call it the Communist Party of China, does not mean their policies are in anyway communist anymore.

China has become some sort of Hybrid Capitalist totalitarian system.

They gave up on Communism awhile back.

No freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, no freedom of assembly, no freedom of the press, no right to petition the government, no right to the leadership of their choice as opposed to that imposed by government with meaningless elections, no freedom to travel where and when they want and of course the typical imprisonment of political prisoners seen under all communist regimes.

Whatever they call it, it's more of the type of government that conservatives might want than liberals. Maybe that's why you guys can't seem to bring yourselves to want to criticize it?

Remember, it's conservatives who would put into their State Party Platform, such things as, "Freedom OF religion doesn't mean freedom FROM religion". Mandating religion is just as bad as outlawing religion.

It's conservatives who are always trying to stifle civil rights. Ask the gays and the feminists and the blacks and the Hispanics and the Muslims.

Negged for Rdeaning

Forum List

Back