Honest Liberals Know Trump Is Innocent and the J6 Hearings Are a Sham

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Pj Media

Honest Liberals Know Trump Is Innocent and the J6 Hearings Are a Sham​

BY MATT MARGOLIS JUN 14, 2022

Excerpt:

Any objective person can see that the Democrats are merely exploiting the Capitol riot with primetime hearings in an effort to distract the public from the nation’s economic woes.

This isn’t subjective interpretation — they’ve admitted to this.

“When these hearings are over, voters will know how irresponsibly complicit Republicans were in attempting to toss out their vote and just how far Republicans will go to gain power for themselves,” Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the DCCC, said earlier this month.

LINK

=====

The dog and pony show are so obvious that I question the sanity of leftists who are so deep into the Trump hate.

1). LOOLLLOLL, no chance

2). PJ Media......bigger LOLLOOOLLOOLLLOLOOLLOOLOOLOLL. Pj Media. nope.

1). LOOLLLOLL, no chance

2). PJ Media......bigger LOLLOOOLLOOLLLOLOOLLOOLOOLOLL. Pj Media. nope.

1. He said "HONEST LIBERALS", so, it's a pure hypothetical. So, don't get your panties in a twist.

2. Got it. YOu don't like the source. The point is so painfully, obviously true that that doesn't matter.

3. These hearings are nothing but a sham.

I understand that it was The Halfrican that gave the 1/6th Of A Brain Committee their marching orders not to recommend prosecutions since it's hurting dem chances even more (if that's even possible) for the mid-terms.

How many more links from PJ Media will it take for you to realize that they make money by conning you.
Just like trump does.

Bring on a real candidate, dump the POS trump and finally move on.

trump = lifetime conman.
PJ Media = following the lead by trump.

How many more links from PJ Media will it take for you to realize that they make money by conning you.
Just like trump does.

Bring on a real candidate, dump the POS trump and finally move on.

trump = lifetime conman.
PJ Media = following the lead by trump.

You are running on empty do you know who the democrats are who thinks Joke 6 is a sham?

It is in the article you didn't read thus you have been exposed please go away.
Sorry, I refuse to read the Ultimate FAKE NEWS site called PJ Media.

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 9.04.14 PM.png

It is in the article you didn't read thus you have been exposed please go away.
If you think anyone's going to bother wading through a random article to make your argument for you, an article from which you cannot be bothered excerpting the salient points, keep posting random links.

Sorry, I refuse to read the Ultimate FAKE NEWS site called PJ Media.

View attachment 658121

You are making a complete fool of yourself I told you about the internal links:

Here is Jonathan Turley stated from his TWITTER,

“Pelosi’s decision to shred the long tradition on balanced committees was a signature muscle play,” said liberal law professor Jonathan Turley on Twitter. “The Jan. 6 Committee was stripped of any pretense. It was as subtle as her ripping up President Trump’s State of the Union speech on the House floor. The Committee can now deliver precisely what Pelosi demands: politics unburdened by process. The shame is that it could have been so much more if the committee were balanced and allowed a broader scope of inquiry.”

===

Turley isn’t the only liberal calling out the Democrats for their sham J6 committee. During an appearance on Sean Spicer’s show on Newsmax, liberal professor Alan Dershowitz used an analogy to explain how unethical the committee is.

“I’m wearing my [Boston] Celtics shirt today,” he began. “Not only in preparation for the great match-up tonight, but to make an analogy. It’s as if the [Golden State] Warriors came out yesterday [in the NBA Finals] and started shooting toward the basket, but the Celtics were kept off the court, and all we saw was one team scoring one after the other, missing a few layups, missing a few jump-shots, but no defense, no stealing of the mall, no rebounds. That’s what we saw last night.”

:oops8:

There have been other democrats showing their dismissive thoughts about the Joke 6 committee that I posted the other day.

If you think anyone's going to bother wading through a random article to make your argument for you, an article from which you cannot be bothered excerpting the salient points, keep posting random links.

Ha ha ha, your endless crap is boring to read you don't make an honest cogent reply to an article.

Thus, you made no contribution to the thread, the article remains unaddressed.

:cool:

You are making a complete fool of yourself I told you about the internal links:

Here is Jonathan Turley stated from his TWITTER,

“Pelosi’s decision to shred the long tradition on balanced committees was a signature muscle play,” said liberal law professor Jonathan Turley on Twitter. “The Jan. 6 Committee was stripped of any pretense. It was as subtle as her ripping up President Trump’s State of the Union speech on the House floor. The Committee can now deliver precisely what Pelosi demands: politics unburdened by process. The shame is that it could have been so much more if the committee were balanced and allowed a broader scope of inquiry.”

===

Turley isn’t the only liberal calling out the Democrats for their sham J6 committee. During an appearance on Sean Spicer’s show on Newsmax, liberal professor Alan Dershowitz used an analogy to explain how unethical the committee is.

“I’m wearing my [Boston] Celtics shirt today,” he began. “Not only in preparation for the great match-up tonight, but to make an analogy. It’s as if the [Golden State] Warriors came out yesterday [in the NBA Finals] and started shooting toward the basket, but the Celtics were kept off the court, and all we saw was one team scoring one after the other, missing a few layups, missing a few jump-shots, but no defense, no stealing of the mall, no rebounds. That’s what we saw last night.”

:oops8:

There have been other democrats showing their dismissive thoughts about the Joke 6 committee that I posted the other day.
Babbling bought off liar loudmouths not needed. Your facts are total crap. Conspiracies and lies...One tiny channel in the whole world...

I listened to Turley, and he has never said a bad word about (R).
He ain't no Liberal.

Dersheswitch, is the anti-Rino.
He was a liberal, but lately has been ONLY a trump bootlicker.

I listened to Turley, and he has never said a bad word about (R).
He ain't no Liberal.

Dersheswitch, is the anti-Rino.
He was a liberal, but lately has been ONLY a trump bootlicker.

Too bad that Both men Voted for Obama both times.

Your excuses are really stupid as they are long time Democrats.

Suggest you go bother another thread as you failed totally in this one.

Forum List

Back