Homosexuality is like Cancer

Being a queer is by choice.

-Geaux

What's wrong with being gay? Homosexual behavior versus the Bible ? ChristianAnswers.Net

Many homosexuals' claim that…

1- They are made that way.

2- Homosexuality is of no harm to the participants or to anyone else.

3- If it feels right to those involved, it is nobody else's business.

4- Homosexual relationships and heterosexual relationships are equally valid. (Some even claim that the Bible condones homosexual relationships.)

Made that way?

Since other groups who have been discriminated against (such as women, blacks and the disabled) have been given equal opportunity, homosexuals claim that they, too, should be liberated. However, as one Christian expert has said …

“Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.”1

In contrast, homosexuals claim that scientific studies have shown that there is a biological basis for homosexuality.

Three main studies are cited by “gay rights” activists in support of their argument2Hamer's X-chromosome research,3 LeVay's study of the hypothalamus,4 and Bailey and Pillard's study of identical twins who were homosexuals.5

In all three cases, the researchers had a vested interest in obtaining a certain outcome because they were homosexuals themselves. More importantly, their studies did not stand up to scientific scrutiny by other researchers. Also, “the media typically do not explain the methodological flaws in these studies, and they typically oversimplify the results”.6 There is no reliable evidence to date that homosexual behavior is determined by a person's genes

Sexual orientation is not by choice.
Homo Or Hetero? The Neurobiological Dimension Of Sexual Orientation
I suggest you find scientific documentation which refutes mine. Christian evangelists and homophobes are not scientists or psychologists.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Steps-Recovery-Bible-Rembert-Truluck/dp/188849316X]Steps to Recovery from Bible Abuse: Rembert S. Truluck: 9781888493160: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Conclusions - Bible Abuse Directed at Homosexuals

Seek help for your bigotry and homophobia.

No help needed. God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Adam

I rest my case

-Geaux

Really? Were you there to witness the creation of Adam and Eve?

But........................to be fair, the Bible says what it says, but did you ever think that there could be genetic mutations later on down the line that caused the advent of gay people?

Sorry, but until recently (like in the past 250 years) medical SCIENCE with the proper tools have proven that sickness isn't caused so much by demons as it is by bacteria and viruses, and because we know that, we don't treat sick people as being possessed by demons.

Same thing with gays today, because we now know that their brain structure is different from that of straight people (and it only occurs in around 10 percent of the population).

Here's an article that you may wish to read.....................

What the Gay Brain Looks Like - TIME

But.................if you're happy being close minded and bigoted, also wishing to ignore science, I wish you well, but hope that eventually your tiny mind may be opened a bit.

Rest your case? Rest your case? You don't have a "Homo" case. The Bible )OT) is largely allegorical and metaphor, and not factual. God didn't create in 7 days. Who was there to document it?
Right. You're a "Homo" creationist. Meaning you think the Earth is thousands of years old...instead of 4.5 billion years old. And you think dinosaurs roamed the Earth with man.
You're a "Homo" Neanderthal, like most right wingers. "Homo" you. Pick up a book and learn History and Science.

:cuckoo:

-Geaux
I am curious. Do you believe the Earth is only 6000 years old and that dinosaurs roamed the Earth with Man?

What is far more imaginative, is a belief that at sometime in the past, life spontaneously just happened for no apparent reason, with no goal, and without a future...

Well, someone sure didn't pick up a clump of dirt and magically make a real life person from it, and then take a rib from the person and magically create another person.

If you believe that, you are delusional.

Sexual orientation is not by choice.
Homo Or Hetero? The Neurobiological Dimension Of Sexual Orientation
I suggest you find scientific documentation which refutes mine. Christian evangelists and homophobes are not scientists or psychologists.

Steps to Recovery from Bible Abuse: Rembert S. Truluck: 9781888493160: Amazon.com: Books

Conclusions - Bible Abuse Directed at Homosexuals

Seek help for your bigotry and homophobia.

No help needed. God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Adam

I rest my case

-Geaux

Really? Were you there to witness the creation of Adam and Eve?

But........................to be fair, the Bible says what it says, but did you ever think that there could be genetic mutations later on down the line that caused the advent of gay people?

Sorry, but until recently (like in the past 250 years) medical SCIENCE with the proper tools have proven that sickness isn't caused so much by demons as it is by bacteria and viruses, and because we know that, we don't treat sick people as being possessed by demons.

Same thing with gays today, because we now know that their brain structure is different from that of straight people (and it only occurs in around 10 percent of the population).

Here's an article that you may wish to read.....................

What the Gay Brain Looks Like - TIME

But.................if you're happy being close minded and bigoted, also wishing to ignore science, I wish you well, but hope that eventually your tiny mind may be opened a bit.

Actually, the very first homosexual act recorded in the Bible seems to have happened just after the Flood. It involved a drunken Noah and possibly his grandson Canaan in an act that apparently Ham witnessed but did nothing about. The Bible is not specific, but Canaan and his descendants becomes enslaved to men.

So if Noah screwed his grandson, why didn't God strike him down like he did everyone else?

Noah was in a drunken sleep and it seems his grandson took advantage of the situation.... If a woman is drunk and is raped, does that mean that the woman was at fault and not the rapist? There are certainly a lot of drunken women in this day and age. Maybe they should all be raped --- it's their own fault.....

So if Noah screwed his grandson, why didn't God strike him down like he did everyone else?

Noah was in a drunken sleep and it seems his grandson took advantage of the situation.... If a woman is drunk and is raped, does that mean that the woman was at fault and not the rapist? There are certainly a lot of drunken women in this day and age. Maybe they should all be raped --- it's their own fault.....

What happened to the grandson?

His descendants were among those living in the cities of the plain. He was cursed...

Inquiring minds want to know.

Forum List

Back