Homosexuality is like Cancer

Homosexuality can give you cancer. Sodomites tried to promote the myth that AIDS would become epidemic in the heterosexual community but outside of I.V. drug users the syndrome remains a gay issue. In later stages AIDS sometimes results in rare forms of cancer and as a matter of fact rare cancer outbreaks helped isolate the syndrome.

It already is a pandemic in the hetero communities, you moron. You're ignorant of the facts. STFU. Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.:eusa_shhh:

Homosexuality can give you cancer. Sodomites tried to promote the myth that AIDS would become epidemic in the heterosexual community but outside of I.V. drug users the syndrome remains a gay issue. In later stages AIDS sometimes results in rare forms of cancer and as a matter of fact rare cancer outbreaks helped isolate the syndrome.

More ignorance, hate, and stupidity from the right.

Speaking of ignorance and stupidity the San Francisco sodomite community fought to keep the so-called "bath houses" open during the peak of the AIDS epidemic when homosexuals were dying in the streets. The "bath houses" allegedly featured anonymous sex through holes drilled in cardboard partitions. Imagine what those places smelled like.

You probably could tell us, yourself, what they smelled like. Being on the "downlow" is something white men do, too. Allegedly my ass. You know, "first-hand".

Being a queer is by choice.

-Geaux

What's wrong with being gay? Homosexual behavior versus the Bible ? ChristianAnswers.Net

Many homosexuals' claim that…

1- They are made that way.

2- Homosexuality is of no harm to the participants or to anyone else.

3- If it feels right to those involved, it is nobody else's business.

4- Homosexual relationships and heterosexual relationships are equally valid. (Some even claim that the Bible condones homosexual relationships.)

Made that way?

Since other groups who have been discriminated against (such as women, blacks and the disabled) have been given equal opportunity, homosexuals claim that they, too, should be liberated. However, as one Christian expert has said …

“Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.”

1 In contrast, homosexuals claim that scientific studies have shown that there is a biological basis for homosexuality.

Three main studies are cited by “gay rights” activists in support of their argument

2 Hamer's X-chromosome research,

3 LeVay's study of the hypothalamus,

4 and Bailey and Pillard's study of identical twins who were homosexuals

.5 In all three cases, the researchers had a vested interest in obtaining a certain outcome because they were homosexuals themselves. More importantly, their studies did not stand up to scientific scrutiny by other researchers. Also, “the media typically do not explain the methodological flaws in these studies, and they typically oversimplify the results”.

6 There is no reliable evidence to date that homosexual behavior is determined by a person's genes

Last edited:
Homos should go back into the closets where they belong.

-Geaux

Bitch, we're falling out of them in record numbers and daring you to put us back in them. You'd be the first one to go back in.

Wait, did I just hear a slight lisp? What's up with that?

-Geaux

I don't have a lisp, and I usually escape detection as I don't "flame". And I'm sure my junk swings lower than your pencil dick.

-Geaux

What's wrong with being gay? Homosexual behavior versus the Bible ? ChristianAnswers.Net

4- Homosexual relationships and heterosexual relationships are equally valid. (Some even claim that the Bible condones homosexual relationships.)

Made that way?

Since other groups who have been discriminated against (such as women, blacks and the disabled) have been given equal opportunity, homosexuals claim that they, too, should be liberated. However, as one Christian expert has said …

“Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.”1

In contrast, homosexuals claim that scientific studies have shown that there is a biological basis for homosexuality.

Three main studies are cited by “gay rights” activists in support of their argument2Hamer's X-chromosome research,3 LeVay's study of the hypothalamus,4 and Bailey and Pillard's study of identical twins who were homosexuals.5

In all three cases, the researchers had a vested interest in obtaining a certain outcome because they were homosexuals themselves. More importantly, their studies did not stand up to scientific scrutiny by other researchers. Also, “the media typically do not explain the methodological flaws in these studies, and they typically oversimplify the results”.6 There is no reliable evidence to date that homosexual behavior is determined by a person's genes

Sexual orientation is not by choice.
Homo Or Hetero? The Neurobiological Dimension Of Sexual Orientation
I suggest you find scientific documentation which refutes mine. Christian evangelists and homophobes are not scientists or psychologists.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Steps-Recovery-Bible-Rembert-Truluck/dp/188849316X]Steps to Recovery from Bible Abuse: Rembert S. Truluck: 9781888493160: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Conclusions - Bible Abuse Directed at Homosexuals

Seek help for your bigotry and homophobia.

-Geaux

Made that way?

“Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.”1

In contrast, homosexuals claim that scientific studies have shown that there is a biological basis for homosexuality.

Three main studies are cited by “gay rights” activists in support of their argument2Hamer's X-chromosome research,3 LeVay's study of the hypothalamus,4 and Bailey and Pillard's study of identical twins who were homosexuals.5

In all three cases, the researchers had a vested interest in obtaining a certain outcome because they were homosexuals themselves. More importantly, their studies did not stand up to scientific scrutiny by other researchers. Also, “the media typically do not explain the methodological flaws in these studies, and they typically oversimplify the results”.6 There is no reliable evidence to date that homosexual behavior is determined by a person's genes

I suggest you find scientific documentation which refutes mine. Christian evangelists and homophobes are not scientists or psychologists.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Steps-Recovery-Bible-Rembert-Truluck/dp/188849316X]Steps to Recovery from Bible Abuse: Rembert S. Truluck: 9781888493160: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

No help needed. God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Adam

I rest my case

-Geaux

Hey Poet....how is that law suit going against me and USMB ?

It's over 2 years and I still haven't been served with my court papers??

Maybe you should hire a different lawyer. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

This message is hidden because Sunni Man is on your ignore list.

Sorry Sunni Girl. No one is interested in your dribble.

-Geaux

Made that way?

I rest my case

-Geaux

Rest your case? Rest your case? You don't have a fucking case. The Bible )OT) is largely allegorical and metaphor, and not factual. God didn't create in 7 days. Who was there to document it?
Right. You're a fucking creationist. Meaning you think the Earth is thousands of years old...instead of 4.5 billion years old. And you think dinosaurs roamed the Earth with man.
You're a fucking Neanderthal, like most right wingers. Fuck you. Pick up a book and learn History and Science.

Last edited:
The notions of "houses" or "divisions" of the world in Islam such as Dar al-Islam and Dar al-Harb does not appear in the Qur'an or the Hadith. Early islamic jurists devised these terms to denote legal rulings for ongoing islamic conquests almost a century after Muhammad. The very first use of the terms was in Iraq where Abu Hanifa and his disciples Abu Yusuf and Al-Shaybani. On the other side in the levant Al-Awza'i was leading in this discipline and later Shafi'i.

Contemporary Islamic scholars have argued the inapplicability of this early philosophical division of the world citing its lack of scriptural backing. It is seen by some as nothing more than early Muslim responses to geo-political realities that do not exist in today's world.
Dar al-Harb (House of war)[edit source]

Dar al-Harb (Arabic: دار الحرب "house of war"; also referred to as Dar al-Garb "house of the West" in later Ottoman sources; a person from "Dar al-Harb" is a "harbi" (Arabic:حربي)) is a term classically referring to those countries where the Muslim law is not in force, in the matter of worship and the protection of the faithful and Dhimmis. Territories that do have a treaty of nonaggression or peace with Muslims are called Dar al-Ahd" (Arabic: دار العهد "house of treaty/covenant/pact") or Dar al-Sulh (Arabic: دار الصلح "house of conciliation").[5]

The only thing you can war with is your short dick.

Steps to Recovery from Bible Abuse: Rembert S. Truluck: 9781888493160: Amazon.com: Books

I rest my case

-Geaux

Rest your case? Rest your case? You don't have a fucking case. The Bible )OT) is largely allegorical and metaphor, and not factual. God didn't create in 7 days. Who was there to document it?
Right. You're a fucking creationist. Meaning you think the Earth is thousands of years old...instead of 4.5 billion years old. And you think dinosaurs roamed the Earth with man.
You're a fucking Neanderthal, like most right wingers. Fuck you. Pick up a book and learn History and Science.

:cuckoo:

-Geaux

I rest my case

-Geaux

:cuckoo:

-Geaux
I am curious. Do you believe the Earth is only 6000 years old and that dinosaurs roamed the Earth with Man?

More ignorance, hate, and stupidity from the right.

Speaking of ignorance and stupidity the San Francisco sodomite community fought to keep the so-called "bath houses" open during the peak of the AIDS epidemic when homosexuals were dying in the streets. The "bath houses" allegedly featured anonymous sex through holes drilled in cardboard partitions. Imagine what those places smelled like.

First hand witness knowledge?

Homosexuality is like cancer. One may be born with it, acquire it, or have a propensity for it; however, that is not a reason to celebrate its occurrence. Society seeks to cure cancer and yet cancer is a natural phenomenon. Society as a whole, once wanted to cure homosexual behavior patterns. That society has since become very complacent but has not proven that homosexual behavior is good for society. Now the cancer is spreading to the point that homosexual behavior is beginning to be considered biologically correct. If it were biologically correct, it would be productive. And such behavior is nonproductive. In fact, it is harmful. Oral cancer, throat cancer, stomach cancer, anal rupture, blindness, have been linked to homosexual style encounters --- none of which produce a baby. So what exactly is the homosexual doing for society in terms of his sexual activity?

Perhaps the answer is that if everyone only engaged in homosexual behavior, then the population would go down. But then so with cancer. If everyone with cancer was withheld treatment, the population would also drop accordingly...
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness....the tenets found in the Declaration of Independence....those are the unalienable rights guaranteed every American citizen, regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, or class.
So my question is, when did you realize you were gay, and what was so disgusting about it that moved you to "self-hate"?

Speaking of cancer.... The board was in remission for almost 2 months.

Forum List

Back