Homosexuality a form of Satanism.?

Its a Global plot to homosexualize the entire world, this Gay pride month, and global pride propoganda.!
Why is the news media and some coporations promoting this sodomy?.

Be careful, I hear they've invented a gay bug that they can infect you with "the gay" across an internet message board.

We know that god said you must cleave unto your woman. Many feel that homosexuality is a form of santanism.
As there is no reproductive purpose for this act. Many say Satan was the first homosexual, as a way of disobeying Gods edicts. Your thoughts.

Assuming that you're talking from the Christian point of view, homosexuality is a sin according to Christians. Most of them believe that a person becomes a homosexual because of the psychological problems that occur somewhere in the mid-teenage years. Pope Francis also has a very liberal attitude toward the LGBT community. I think that the main problem is ignorance. You would probably say that you don't know a single gay person. And I am almost 100% sure that you do. Maybe that person was super kind to you, and you thought 'wow, what a nice guy/gal'. And what if later you'd find out that he/she was gay? Would that make you feel hate towards that human?

We know that god said you must cleave unto your woman. Many feel that homosexuality is a form of santanism.
As there is no reproductive purpose for this act. Many say Satan was the first homosexual, as a way of disobeying Gods edicts. Your thoughts.
Holy fucking shit! Seriously??!! Does everyone who has sex without the intent to reproduce- who take steps to ensure that they don't produce a child- doing the bidding of the Lord of Darkness and Lies?

Here is a link that proves what I say in this post. The whole "Pride" homosexual movement is based on Satanism.
Homosexial ideology is based on a Satanic Pride, or self love. Here is the link to the website. I urge you all to check it out. www.returntoorder.org/2017/06/homosexual-ideology-satanic-pride/
They go on to say that "Pride" is the start of all sin. The homosexual Pride celebration, is a display of Satanism and sin.!! check out the link yourselves.!! Your thoughts.
Proof?? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

It is the rantings of a lunatic afflicted by religious psychosis:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

Its a Global plot to homosexualize the entire world, this Gay pride month, and global pride propoganda.!
Why is the news media and some coporations promoting this sodomy?.
th

Jesus ain't say that.

I think you are wrong. Except for the statement about how many feel. Many are also wrong.

God kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden for having hetero sex. That's sound pretty gay to me.

There is no reproductive purpose for anal sex with a woman or for blowjobs.
You must condemn those acts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no reproductive purpose for anal sex with a woman or for blowjobs.
You must condemn those acts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The vast majority of sexual acts are because it feels so good

Nice weather today.

6szuV.jpg

Last edited:

Bigotry, i.e. racism, sexism, misogyny, trumpism and the callous disregard of the working poor, the mentally ill, those afflicted with addictions and those who reject the law of immigration and keep children locked up in filthy and over crowded cages are evil, and for those who believe in fiction, the work of the devil.

Bigotry, i.e. racism, sexism, misogyny, trumpism and the callous disregard of the working poor, the mentally ill, those afflicted with addictions and those who reject the law of immigration and keep children locked up in filthy and over crowded cages are evil, and for those who believe in fiction, the work of the devil.

And those who accept any sin, and say that they have "Pride" in the sin, and make sin seem as natural,"Homosexuality, lesbianism, transexualism" , are living a lie. Homosexual, and lesbian and Transgender propoganda is evil, and wrong. So don't try to direct us in the wrong direction with those other topics. Which stem from the another agenda. The issues you mention are being addressed in other threads on this board. I do note
the evil in those topics also. But don't try to deny the evil of Homosexuality.

Forum List

Back