Homosexual love

Every culture or society that has allowed homosexualty has ended up in the trash can of history.

I'm not sure about the intention? Were you adding to the list of mythical reasons to be homophobic or are you seriously trying to repeat a falsehood and pass it off as fact?

It think it was just a repeat of the usual Christian talking point.

I think that a permissive society tends to fail because of a lack of morals and or lack of core values and principles. Homosexuality tends to go hand in hand with this type of a society, as does beastiality and other perversions.

Why is it we never see facts supporting that claim?

It's also absurd to compare it to bestiality. How can rape be compared to a sexual orientation? That's just another example of how obscenely absurd claims are used to demonize gays.

The laws of the state will always outweigh any power of attorney or other written document that conflicts with such laws. MM, you better check with an attorney, because I think you are spouting nonsense.

My power of attorney documents are written and notarized. My attorney has confirmed that they are ironclad, so I really don't care what you "think". If you live in a state that doesn't allow such actions, I suggest you move.

You are wrong. If that is the advice your attorney is giving you, you need another attorney. Wills are successfully challenged all the time. All the time.

Explain how he is wrong.

He said that he has drafted legal and notarized documents that grant his sister PoA in case he is medically incapacitated. How will this specific document not stand up in court?

MM is not saying that wills and PoA's aren't overturned. Just that in his case it will not be. So what in his case would make likely to be overturned? Not the one in one billion the-judge-was-high-on-LSD-and-bj's, but why would his be likely overturned?

It is not irrational for a heterosexual to reject acceptance of a homosexual lifestyle just like it is not irrational for a homosexual to reject acceptance of a heterosexual lifestyle. However, we are not talking about one group or person forcing others into a submissive role of sexual orientation.

Thats exactly what homosexuals are doing to people who do not accept their lifestyle and to people who support and affirm traditional marriage between a man and woman. Thye're trying to force people to accept it by labeling them as homophobes if they don't.

This is the most often repeated fallacy. It is impossible for gays to force their marriage onto anyone else. They aren't trying to make you go to their wedding and they aren't trying to make you gay. You're making this ostensibly false claim to justify your position. People against gay marriage are homophobes just like those who objected equal voting rights for african americans were racists. Since the objection to gay marriage is based on being opposed to homosexuality how can it be anything but homophobia?

Furthermore, America has never had a single universal legal definition of marriage so the claim of marriage being "traditional" is demonstrably false. Ie: in Texas it is perfectly legal for a fifty year old man tp marry a 13 year old girl and their marriage would be legally recognized by the Federal government and by Law, every other State in the US must also recognize it as well.

The indisputable evidence opposition to gay marriage is not based on defending marriage between 1m and 1w is how legalized pedophilia has not been stopped. I bet 99% of those voicing opposition to gay marriage have never complained about underage marriage.

Yep, we're backward in some things.

Never could figure out why people think that not allowing homos to marry is somehow backwards?

Seems to me, that legalizing the homos animalistic behavior is going backwards.

I don't care if it's legal, if they can find a church to do it, or a state that will allow the civil ceremonies.

My only problem is the fact that the gay lobbyists want to FORCE churches to perform gay marriage ceremonies. And THAT is where separation of church and state needs to be enforced.

Go ahead and legalize it, I don't care. But DON'T make it a case of "you're denying a couple's civil rights if your baptist minister refuses to marry a homosexual couple" or if you declare the recitation of biblical passages which condemn homosexual behavior and/or sermons which do the same as "hate speech".

That's the problem.

RadiomanATL, I think rdean has the right of it, and MM is simply being stubborn at being called on the issue. A POA cannot override the laws of the state where it is issued. rdean (and I agree with him) suggests that MM get a second opinion. That just makes sense.

There is not a single valid, logical, or rational objection to affording gays equal rights.

Every culture or society that has allowed homosexualty has ended up in the trash can of history.

Every culture that has allowed heteosexuality has ended up in the trash can of history too.

Since, ya know, history is all about what used to be and all, it stands to reason that anything that no longer is, is in the trashcan.

So SunniBono, show me one culture that has zero instances of allowable homosexuality since its inception, and still has zero instances of it, that is still around today.

BTW, some majority Islamic nations allow it. And there is a homosexual movement inside of Islam. So strike that one off of your list.

RadiomanATL, I think rdean has the right of it, and MM is simply being stubborn at being called on the issue. A POA cannot override the laws of the state where it is issued. rdean (and I agree with him) suggests that MM get a second opinion. That just makes sense.

So show me a state in which giving legal, documentary PoA concerning someone who is medically incapacitated would not hold up in court.

This is the most often repeated fallacy. It is impossible for gays to force their marriage onto anyone else.

Thats not what the Bass said, the Bass said homosexuals are trying to force acceptance of their lifestyle onto people which they are trying to do.

They aren't trying to make you go to their wedding[ and they aren't trying to make you gay.

Nobody made that lame argument, why are you chewing on straws now? Read again, the Bass said homosexuals are trying to force acceptance of their lifestyle onto people, nobody said a damn thing about faggs wanting to make people gay and or forcing people to come to their weddings.

You're making this ostensibly false claim to justify your position.

You're the one arguing against claims that no one has made.

People against gay marriage are homophobes just like those who objected equal voting rights for african americans were racists.

Thats BS, there is NO comparison that can be made with fags and African Americans and to be for traditional marriage based on religious principles does not make one a damn homophobe, you're making the lame argument that one cannot be for traditional marriage without being a homophobe. Likewise one can make the argument that people who bash other who support traditional marriage on religious principles are anti-Christian bigots and Christianphobes.

Since the objection to gay marriage is based on being opposed to homosexuality how can it be anything but homophobia?

Stupid jackass of an argument, most people who opposed homosexuality and gay marriage do it on religious grounds, at least in the Bass' case, so are you calling the Bible and God homophobes?

I bet 99% of those voicing opposition to gay marriage have never complained about underage marriage.

You want to make that bet? Can you back this up? A lot of people who support fag marriage are against polygamy, that sentiment has been voice before in this forum.

There is not a single valid, logical, or rational objection to affording gays equal rights.

Every culture that has allowed heteosexuality has ended up in the trash can of history too.

Since, ya know, history is all about what used to be and all, it stands to reason that anything that no longer is, is in the trashcan.

So SunniBono, show me one culture that has zero instances of allowable homosexuality since its inception, and still has zero instances of it, that is still around today.

BTW, some majority Islamic nations allow it. And there is a homosexual movement inside of Islam. So strike that one off of your list.

No nation, city-state or civilization has fallen because of heterosexuality but Sodom and Gommorah did fall because of faggery and you can read that in the Scriptures.

No nation, city-state or civilization has fallen because of heterosexuality but Sodom and Gommorah did fall because of faggery and you can read that in the Scriptures.

No, they fell because of debauchery, of which homosexuality was only a part.

Try again.

And there is a homosexual movement inside of Islam.
Please link such movement. :doubt:

A homo can NOT be a Muslim.

Islam is 100% against homosexuality. Period.

Wrong-O:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fatiha_Foundation

These people are NOT muslims.

They are just perverted apostates who committing blasphemy against Islam.

And they are Not a movement inside of Islam

They may be from Islamic countries, but their so called movement is NOT Islamic and will never be Islamic.

Last edited:
Please link such movement. :doubt:

A homo can NOT be a Muslim.

Islam is 100% against homosexuality. Period.

Wrong-O:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fatiha_Foundation

They are just perverted Apostates who deserve the most sever penalty for blasphemy against Islam.

They may be from Islamic countries, but their so called movement is NOT Islamic and will never be Islamic.

Deny, deny, deny.

They are muslim. They do have a homosexual movement/cause.

They are just perverted Apostates who deserve the most sever penalty for blasphemy against Islam.

They are muslim. They do have a homosexual movement/cause.

show me one culture that has zero instances of allowable homosexuality since its inception, and still has zero instances of it, that is still around today.
I am not going to continue to argue the point with you.

Islam is 100% against sodomites.

And these people are NOT muslims. Period.

And yes, there are still several countries where homosexuality is a crime and homosexuals are criminals.

I think it's highly rational to think that watching two guys with Harry Reams mustaches swapping spit in public causes the gag reflex in most people....not "Oh isn't that romantic".

2528660_7df83b174d_m.jpeg

I sure as hell don't want to see them swapping spit in public, but I'm not going to legally penalize them for it...

So show me a state in which giving legal, documentary PoA concerning someone who is medically incapacitated would not hold up in court.

Nope, the original assertion, unproven, belongs to MM. He needs to provide evidence that such a POA supposedly will hold up. Then I can go from there.

Nope, the original assertion, unproven, belongs to MM. He needs to provide evidence that such a POA supposedly will hold up. Then I can go from there.

I don't think that he's going to post the language of his PoA on here. But he said that his lawyer knows it will hold up. And under the general description that has been provided it certainly seems that it would hold up.

So give us an example or a state in which the PoA, as described in the thread, would not hold up.

Forum List

Back