Homosexual love

First of all, I'm not clear on what rights you think gays are missing.
Legal power of attorney in health matters (or other matters) can be specified in a written document. Those powers and authorities can be given to anybody by anybody, it has nothing to do with sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, body weight, hair color, or anything else. The only limiting factor is age. Both parties need to be of legal age, which happens to be 18.

The laws of the state will always outweigh any power of attorney or other written document that conflicts with such laws. MM, you better check with an attorney, because I think you are spouting nonsense.

My power of attorney documents are written and notarized. My attorney has confirmed that they are ironclad, so I really don't care what you "think". If you live in a state that doesn't allow such actions, I suggest you move.

MM, what you think is immaterial. That you checked with an attorney is very smart. Good day.

Homosexual love? Whata a damn joke, two men shaggin each other up the butthole is love? Since when did same sex anal sexual intercourse become love? Can you faggots and faggot lover please quit trying to force acceptance of your lifestyle on others?

It's because you don't know what love is.

So sad. You are missing out on a lot. Perhaps it's why you attempt to fill an empty life with mysticism and the occult?

The Bass is married and has a wife, a Christian wife, so the Bass knows what love is, samesex anal sex is not love so the Bass isn't missing anything.

What people do in their private lives is their own business and should not be a political issue for acceptance by society.

Just getting married is not "proof" of love.
Let me point out that some women like anal sex. If they can't get it at home.....

Legal power of attorney in health matters (or other matters) can be specified in a written document. Those powers and authorities can be given to anybody by anybody, it has nothing to do with sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, body weight, hair color, or anything else. The only limiting factor is age. Both parties need to be of legal age, which happens to be 18.

The laws of the state will always outweigh any power of attorney or other written document that conflicts with such laws. MM, you better check with an attorney, because I think you are spouting nonsense.

My power of attorney documents are written and notarized. My attorney has confirmed that they are ironclad, so I really don't care what you "think". If you live in a state that doesn't allow such actions, I suggest you move.

You are wrong. If that is the advice your attorney is giving you, you need another attorney. Wills are successfully challenged all the time. All the time.

Not to worry, Rdean.

MountainMan has ignored good advice before, so don't be ready for any change there.

Last edited:
calling them faggots makes you homophobe

The word homophobe makes me laugh.

It implies that someone is afraid of homos.

What's there to be scared of?

As long as you don't touch one or breathe the same air.

You shouldn't catch any of their diseases or infections.

The same as not wanting to touch a turd.

It doesn't make you a turdophobe.

Just means you have enough sense to stay away from nasty smelly things :doubt:

With regards to marriage, hetero couples are afforded hundreds of State and Federal laws which are denied to gays. Most are not laws or rights that can be secured through a power of attorney.

As I already pointed out, the government needs to be removed from sanctioned marriage.
Funny, I started a thread on this very same board asking what rights the gays were missing. Out of the hundreds of responses, there wasn't anywhere near a hundred proofs that there were laws benefiting heterosexuals and denied to homosexuals. The only thing that was mentioned that couldn't be changed via power of attorney involved military service.

We agree the government needs to be removed from the arena of marriage. However, if the government is going to be involved then Equal Rights should be of utmost importance.

As for some older thread.....as you can see I wasn't around at that time but here is a link showing over 1,000 laws given to hetero marriages denied to gay marriages.

marriageequality.com/facts/index

Sounds close to fear to me. No, IT IS fear. It's curled up in a ball with your thumb in your mouth and poop in your pants "fear".

Run Chicken Little RUUUUUUN. The sky is falling and you might get tea bagged.

A phobia is not restricted to "fear." In the general sense it simply means having an irrational objection.

and we have another example of a biggot homophobe!:clap2::clap2:

A phobia is not restricted to "fear." In the general sense it simply means having an irrational objection.

If a neighbor"s dog left a gift on my lawn.

How is my not liking it an irrational objection?

A turd on my lawn would be no different than a homo moving in next door.

Both are nasty and would bring down my property value. :evil:

It's because you don't know what love is.

So sad. You are missing out on a lot. Perhaps it's why you attempt to fill an empty life with mysticism and the occult?

The Bass is married and has a wife, a Christian wife, so the Bass knows what love is, samesex anal sex is not love so the Bass isn't missing anything.

What people do in their private lives is their own business and should not be a political issue for acceptance by society.

Let me point out that some women like anal sex. If they can't get it at home.....

The Bass wouldn't marry a woman he didn't love, neither would his wife marry a man she didn't love so your point is moot.

you should said it is their own business but called them faggots and repeatly say how wrong it is. So maybe you should listen to yourself and mind your own business.

Morally homosexuality is wrong, but still the biz of those who practice it and thus they should keep it to themselves, those that refuse to accept it are not backwards and homophobic by default.
calling them faggots makes you homophobe by default. You would call someone a racist if they called you a ******, so don't you think it works both ways?

BS, calling them faggots is using an anti-homosexual slur, not being a homophobe since the Bass is *NOT* afraid of homos.

If a neighbor"s dog left a gift on my lawn.

How is my not liking it an irrational objection?

A turd on my lawn would be no different than a homo moving in next door.

I think living in a van down by the river brings your property value down anyways.

Seriously Luissa, I live in a nice family neighborhood where children can play outside in safety.

If a homo moved in next door the whole neighborhood would change.

Parents would be afraid to let their children play outside unsupervised.

Plus people couldn't sell their house because no new family would want to move to a neighborhood with homos.

Last edited:

The Bass wouldn't marry a woman he didn't love, neither would his wife marry a man she didn't love so your point is moot.

What does anal sex have to do with "love"? If she can't get it at home....

I think living in a van down by the river brings your property value down anyways.

Seriously Luissa, I live in a nice family neighborhood where children can play outside in safety.

If a homo moved in next door the whole neighborhood would change.

Parents would be afraid to let their children outside unsupervised[/QUOTE]

If those parents knew you were "watching" their children, believe me, they would be "supervised". I suspect they have a much greater reason to be afraid of you than of the gays. Hopefully, none of your children turn out gay. I have no supernatural beliefs, but for them, I would most certainly pray.

you should said it is their own business but called them faggots and repeatly say how wrong it is. So maybe you should listen to yourself and mind your own business.

Morally homosexuality is wrong, but still the biz of those who practice it and thus they should keep it to themselves, those that refuse to accept it are not backwards and homophobic by default.

You do not have the right to force your morals on other people, Charlie. Our country is supposed to be founded on the principles of individual freedom. It doesn't affect you how others choose to live.

Gay or straight, not much "practice" is involved. You just "are".

Forum List

Back