Homosexual Gun Club

It's a Queer army

It’s in response to the rise of the Far Right in the US. In a small field near to the Canadian border, the newly formed Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club meet.

Lore McSpadden had never even touched a gun before joining the club,
“We’re acknowledging our fear of a world in which conservatives are the only ones who are armed.”

The 18 paid-up members are all LGBTQ, meeting once a month to shoot still targets and clay pigeons.
But the light mood affronts the incident that led to the group’s creation last winter when vandals burned two homes’ rainbow flags in this area, straight after the presidential election.

Gun club member Jake Allen wants to push back from the idea that LGBT people are weak and defenceless,
“I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”

About a dozen people in a field doesn’t exactly represent a vanguard of a newly armed left – but the group isn’t alone, with interest for other clubs coming from across the country.

Scott Fearing, from Out Alliance isn’t concerned by the idea of trying to fight guns with more guns.
“Is an arms race what we really want? What we know in any arms race is that it’s never good for anybody.”

But Trigger Warning members stress that this isn’t an arms race. They are about empowerment and self-defence, not offence.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Wasn't it Moooslims that killed the 50 and wounded 49 more at the Orlando Gay Bar? I think the queers with guns need to practice against camel jockeys and rag heads...who throw gays off of buildings also.

2FC5A7A500000578-3382990-image-a-1_1451855670271.jpg

the smartest thing in the world for the gay community is to drop following the leftist party

plus become pro 2nd amendment

their lives may very well depend on it

I don't understand why they haven't been loudly pro2nd already. The NRA missed yet another huge oppertunity here and they still do.

How does the NRA miss an opportunity here? The NRA is an organization that helps to protect everybody's 2nd amendment right. They don't discriminate.

Never any real outreach. For instance, gay bashing. They got an info babe to talk tough about women using guns, a black dude for blacks using guns, maybe do some with homos using guns ? Put out the welcom mat a bit more blatantly. They can also call bull shit on stuff like Philando Castille.

Good...the more gays, the more women, the more minorities get guns and learn how to use them, the better.
The "minorities" have plenty of guns

What do you think they have been shooting each other with?

Last edited:
Homos will use the guns to kill themselves or each other

It's a Queer army

It’s in response to the rise of the Far Right in the US. In a small field near to the Canadian border, the newly formed Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club meet.

“We’re acknowledging our fear of a world in which conservatives are the only ones who are armed.”

The 18 paid-up members are all LGBTQ, meeting once a month to shoot still targets and clay pigeons.
But the light mood affronts the incident that led to the group’s creation last winter when vandals burned two homes’ rainbow flags in this area, straight after the presidential election.

Gun club member Jake Allen wants to push back from the idea that LGBT people are weak and defenceless,
“I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”

About a dozen people in a field doesn’t exactly represent a vanguard of a newly armed left – but the group isn’t alone, with interest for other clubs coming from across the country.

Scott Fearing, from Out Alliance isn’t concerned by the idea of trying to fight guns with more guns.
“Is an arms race what we really want? What we know in any arms race is that it’s never good for anybody.”

But Trigger Warning members stress that this isn’t an arms race. They are about empowerment and self-defence, not offence.

Wasn't it Moooslims that killed the 50 and wounded 49 more at the Orlando Gay Bar? I think the queers with guns need to practice against camel jockeys and rag heads...who throw gays off of buildings also.

the smartest thing in the world for the gay community is to drop following the leftist party

I don't understand why they haven't been loudly pro2nd already. The NRA missed yet another huge oppertunity here and they still do.

How does the NRA miss an opportunity here? The NRA is an organization that helps to protect everybody's 2nd amendment right. They don't discriminate.

Never any real outreach. For instance, gay bashing. They got an info babe to talk tough about women using guns, a black dude for blacks using guns, maybe do some with homos using guns ? Put out the welcom mat a bit more blatantly. They can also call bull shit on stuff like Philando Castille.

I think their ads speak for everyone though, so just because they don't have a homosexual on an ad doesn't mean they are excluding them either. I always wonder why people get angry because every single person isn't represented in an ad or a television show? Kind of silly if you actually give it some thought. Just people who want to be upset about something and looking for something to be upset about.

Good for them. I've always encouraged my gay friends to become with proficient firearms. You can't rely on others or the government for protection. You must do that yourself.

The fact this making a few people here clutch their pearls is just icing on the cake.

I think their ads speak for everyone though, so just because they don't have a homosexual on an ad doesn't mean they are excluding them either. I always wonder why people get angry because every single person isn't represented in an ad or a television show? Kind of silly if you actually give it some thought. Just people who want to be upset about something and looking for something to be upset about.

Meh, don't care really as long as folks are doing it..

It's a Queer army

Another christer trumpanzee posting this picture with a gleam in his eye and envy towards his fellow traveler moooslims in his heart.
I have a gay cousin who doesn't force the gay liberal agenda in my face, so we get along quite well as US citizens should. He respects me and I respect him as cousins should. Why is it that you libfucks cant understand this way of thinking but keep driving the Marxist way by using identity politics? Because you libs are fucking stupid, and always will be stupild...
I'm so sorry to hear that some gay person forced his/her gayness in your face. How did that happen? Is your face ok?
Oh lets see, we are homosexuals and you must accept us as normal.
What's wrong with that? We too are law-abiding tax paying citizens.
We want the same rights of married people so we want civil unions.
Separate and unequal, eh? Actually, if you look at the history of civil unions, we were ok with that, but it was people like you who FOUGHT to keep us from even getting civil unions.
We want the same rights of married people so we want to be able to be married.
Yeah, that pesky 14th amendment requiring that all law-abiding, tax-paying citizens be treated equally under the law...
Homosexual in football
So? Heterosexuals too
Homosexual in Hollywood.
So? Heterosexuals too.
Homosexual in public education.
So? Heterosexuals too.
Now it is LBGTQWXYZ123,
That IS silly, but inclusiveness really must stick in your craw.
reason why the bitch didn't win the election is that people are tired of YOUR liberal identity politics.

Ah...and you are a misogynist too, I see.

Separate and unequal, eh? Actually, if you look at the history of civil unions, we were ok with that, but it was people like you who FOUGHT to keep us from even getting civil unions.

Homosexuality is immoral (impractical) and none of the reasons the government recognizes heterosexual marriages apply to homosexuals. And, it is you who wants separate (sodomy) but equal (same name). The government always equally recognized marriages between men and women, regardless of the sexual proclivities of those men and women.

The one reason homos want government regulation of their relationships is tyranny. You're willing to give up your freedom (to be free of government marriage regulation) to gain oppression of people who don't want to support your immorality (forcing bakers to make queer cakes, etc.).

Anyway, the people here who think its good for homos to have guns may be a bit naive of the psychotic tendencies of homosexuals.

We certainly need more. You have a problem with the 2nd Amendment and 2nd Amendment solutions?
You Fags have been shooting each other with butt darts long before guns were even invented

Homosexuality is immoral (impractical) and none of the reasons the government recognizes heterosexual marriages apply to homosexuals. And, it is you who wants separate (sodomy) but equal (same name). The government always equally recognized marriages between men and women, regardless of the sexual proclivities of those men and women.

The one reason homos want government regulation of their relationships is tyranny. You're willing to give up your freedom (to be free of government marriage regulation) to gain oppression of people who don't want to support your immorality (forcing bakers to make queer cakes, etc.).

Anyway, the people here who think its good for homos to have guns may be a bit naive of the psychotic tendencies of homosexuals.
"Homosexuality is immoral".....in your opinion. Your opinion doesn't change the 14th Amendment's manditory requirement that our government treat all law-abiding, tax-paying citizens equally under the law.

"Homosexuality is immoral".....in your opinion. Your opinion doesn't change the 14th Amendment's manditory requirement that our government treat all law-abiding, tax-paying citizens equally under the law.

Yes, the Jews on the Supreme Court side with your bullsh1t. But, the law has always treated homosexuals the same for the same activity, as I pointed out. And, it's not my opinion that homosexuality is immoral. That's on object fact given that homosexuality is without practical benefit, other than appealing to hedonism. Homosexuals are mentally ill, so I can't agree that homosexuals with guns is a good idea.

Even though I do not approve of their choice of lifestyles, they have every right to keep and bear arms.

just so they leave me alone then i'll leave them alone to do their shooting and to learn guns . Governments and their employees have guns , criminals and enemies have guns , normal people have guns and its ok with me if peaceful homosexuals have guns , As already said , they should become 'pro second' and then thats icing on the cake BProof .
Cons made it legal for the mentally ill to own guns.

Yes, the Jews on the Supreme Court side with your bullsh1t. But, the law has always treated homosexuals the same for the same activity, as I pointed out. And, it's not my opinion that homosexuality is immoral. That's on object fact given that homosexuality is without practical benefit, other than appealing to hedonism. Homosexuals are mentally ill, so I can't agree that homosexuals with guns is a good idea.
It always surprises me how RWrs and trumpanzees get tagged with labels like homophobic, misogynist, anti-semitic, etc.

It's a Queer army

it is not the fault of the NRA that the community was not for the most part pro 2nd amendment

it is/was their choosing to follow the leftist doctrine

who clearly push anti 2nd amendment rights

It's a Queer army

indeed it is incorrect to blame the NRA for that

Forum List

Back