Homosexual Gun Club

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
It's a Queer army

It’s in response to the rise of the Far Right in the US. In a small field near to the Canadian border, the newly formed Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club meet.

Lore McSpadden had never even touched a gun before joining the club,
“We’re acknowledging our fear of a world in which conservatives are the only ones who are armed.”

The 18 paid-up members are all LGBTQ, meeting once a month to shoot still targets and clay pigeons.
But the light mood affronts the incident that led to the group’s creation last winter when vandals burned two homes’ rainbow flags in this area, straight after the presidential election.

Gun club member Jake Allen wants to push back from the idea that LGBT people are weak and defenceless,
“I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”

About a dozen people in a field doesn’t exactly represent a vanguard of a newly armed left – but the group isn’t alone, with interest for other clubs coming from across the country.

Scott Fearing, from Out Alliance isn’t concerned by the idea of trying to fight guns with more guns.
“Is an arms race what we really want? What we know in any arms race is that it’s never good for anybody.”

But Trigger Warning members stress that this isn’t an arms race. They are about empowerment and self-defence, not offence.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

It's a Queer army

It’s in response to the rise of the Far Right in the US. In a small field near to the Canadian border, the newly formed Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club meet.

“We’re acknowledging our fear of a world in which conservatives are the only ones who are armed.”

The 18 paid-up members are all LGBTQ, meeting once a month to shoot still targets and clay pigeons.
But the light mood affronts the incident that led to the group’s creation last winter when vandals burned two homes’ rainbow flags in this area, straight after the presidential election.

Gun club member Jake Allen wants to push back from the idea that LGBT people are weak and defenceless,
“I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”

About a dozen people in a field doesn’t exactly represent a vanguard of a newly armed left – but the group isn’t alone, with interest for other clubs coming from across the country.

Scott Fearing, from Out Alliance isn’t concerned by the idea of trying to fight guns with more guns.
“Is an arms race what we really want? What we know in any arms race is that it’s never good for anybody.”

But Trigger Warning members stress that this isn’t an arms race. They are about empowerment and self-defence, not offence.

Wasn't it Moooslims that killed the 50 and wounded 49 more at the Orlando Gay Bar? I think the queers with guns need to practice against camel jockeys and rag heads...who throw gays off of buildings also.

2FC5A7A500000578-3382990-image-a-1_1451855670271.jpg

It's a Queer army

Hell yeah. Good for them.

It's a Queer army

Wasn't it Moooslims that killed the 50 and wounded 49 more at the Orlando Gay Bar? I think the queers with guns need to practice against camel jockeys and rag heads...who throw gays off of buildings also.

------------------------------------- good reply , i like it and my thinking is that anyone that has guns is all right with me . Course, these are 'canadians' but still , the general principle of lots of guns all over the place in many different hands is ok with me .

It's a Queer army

the smartest thing in the world for the gay community is to drop following the leftist party

plus become pro 2nd amendment

their lives may very well depend on it

interesting , i saw a story and some pictures of a muslim being thrown of a roof somewhere in a mideast he11hole . The muslims tossed the guy off the roof but the guy survived . They fixed that survival by sitting him up and then stoning him .

interesting , i saw a story and some pictures of a muslim being thrown of a roof somewhere in a mideast he11hole . The muslims tossed the guy off the roof but the guy survived . They fixed that survival by sitting him up and then stoning him .

that although the leftards say it isnt so

they are savages through and through

just so they leave me alone then i'll leave them alone to do their shooting and to learn guns . Governments and their employees have guns , criminals and enemies have guns , normal people have guns and its ok with me if peaceful homosexuals have guns , As already said , they should become 'pro second' and then thats icing on the cake BProof .

Guns are popular among libtards. Most gun-related crimes are committed by Democrats. The rate of gun ownership among Democrats is probably roughly as high as among Republicans. What anti-gun libtard celebrity or politician rejects armed security?

Guns are popular among libtards. Most gun-related crimes are committed by Democrats. The rate of gun ownership among Democrats is probably roughly as high as among Republicans. What anti-gun libtard celebrity or politician rejects armed security?

good question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- i myself don't care about RATES and statistics of groups but when a liberal democrat commits a crime while using a gun he needs to be held responsible as an individual for the crime same as a 'repub' , gay or anyone else should be held responsible for his crime BProof .

It's a Queer army

Good...the more gays, the more women, the more minorities get guns and learn how to use them, the better.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
It's a Queer army

Another christer trumpanzee posting this picture with a gleam in his eye and envy towards his fellow traveler moooslims in his heart.

It's a Queer army

Another christer trumpanzee posting this picture with a gleam in his eye and envy towards his fellow traveler moooslims in his heart.
I have a gay cousin who doesn't force the gay liberal agenda in my face, so we get along quite well as US citizens should. He respects me and I respect him as cousins should. Why is it that you libfucks cant understand this way of thinking but keep driving the Marxist way by using identity politics? Because you libs are fucking stupid, and always will be stupild...

It's a Queer army

I have a gay cousin who doesn't force the gay liberal agenda in my face, so we get along quite well as US citizens should. He respects me and I respect him as cousins should. Why is it that you libfucks cant understand this way of thinking but keep driving the Marxist way by using identity politics? Because you libs are fucking stupid, and always will be stupild...
I'm so sorry to hear that some gay person forced his/her gayness in your face. How did that happen? Is your face ok?

It's a Queer army

the smartest thing in the world for the gay community is to drop following the leftist party

I don't understand why they haven't been loudly pro2nd already. The NRA missed yet another huge oppertunity here and they still do.

It's a Queer army

I don't understand why they haven't been loudly pro2nd already. The NRA missed yet another huge oppertunity here and they still do.

How does the NRA miss an opportunity here? The NRA is an organization that helps to protect everybody's 2nd amendment right. They don't discriminate.

It's a Queer army

I'm so sorry to hear that some gay person forced his/her gayness in your face. How did that happen? Is your face ok?
Oh lets see, we are homosexuals and you must accept us as normal.
We want the same rights of married people so we want civil unions.
We want the same rights of married people so we want to be able to be married.
Homosexual in football
Homosexual in Hollywood.
Homosexual in public education.
Now it is LBGTQWXYZ123, reason why the bitch didn't win the election is that people are tired of YOUR liberal identity politics.

Forum List

Back