Homophobia Quiz: Are You Homophobic?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
How 'homophobic' Are You? | Assault On Gay America | FRONTLINE | PBS

I'm not! Here's my results:

33 - Your score rates you as "non-homophobic."
In his 1996 study of 64 white, male college students, Dr. Henry Adams classed 29 participants as "non-homophobic." Their mean score was 30.48. This is not conclusive, however. Dr. Adams, the researcher who helped develop this scale, writes that "a major difficulty of this area of research is in defining and measuring homophobia." Elsewhere, he cautions: Since there is no universally accepted definition of homophobia, the scales currently in use may not measure all aspects of homophobia.

A bit higher than you, (50) but non homophobic. I answered the third, no committal choice to a lot of questions, because quite frankly, I don't care whether people are gay or not. I do think they are immoral, but their choice is beyond my control and doesn't affect my interaction with them.

A bit higher than you, (50) but non homophobic. I answered the third, no committal choice to a lot of questions, because quite frankly, I don't care whether people are gay or not. I do think they are immoral, but their choice is beyond my control and doesn't affect my interaction with them.

During my younger, liberal, atheistic days, I hung out with a few - a girlfriend at work had a male gay roomie and we'd go to gay bars etc. They were super friendly! Was kind of nice to be able to enjoy male company and not worry about getting hit on!

So, I have no issue with homosexuals as people - I just happen to think condoning their lifestyle is not beneficial to society, because it goes against God. And, God is perfect :)

Oh my. It rated me homophobic................

Lion's and Tigers and Bears................LOL

Dang! How did you get scores that high?

5 - Your score rates you as "high-grade non-homophobic."

I'm that good shit.

I'm that good shit.

Well you are either gay, or, you're just that good!
Lulz! Guess I got that bomb ass consciousness. Whatever. Gay or not, this "test" doesn't mean much. It all comes down to whether or not you are a good person in my opinion.

So, people are "bad" if they think homosexuality is sinful?
Maybe you need to take the Christian-phobic test!

I'm that good shit.

Lulz! Guess I got that bomb ass consciousness. Whatever. Gay or not, this "test" doesn't mean much. It all comes down to whether or not you are a good person in my opinion.

Is there one? I'm an atheist, so I will probably fail; but I'll still take the test. I don't care what what you believe as long as you and I are happy; and our beliefs (or non beliefs) don't intrude into public places or legislation.

No. ABSOLUTELY NOT!
You believe what you believe. Hope the effect gets through.

I meant the caps. I am new and don't know you. I was not implying I was trying to "preach" to you.

I'm that good shit.

Is there one? I'm an atheist, so I will probably fail; but I'll still take the test. I don't care what what you believe as long as you and I are happy; and our beliefs (or non beliefs) don't intrude into public places or legislation.

since my Faith (actually GOD) is the #1 thing in my life (including the legal system and government, and, including my own family, even my kids....) - it's hard for me to accept that.

it feels like it's okay to make people do things against their beliefs -
or that there is preference toward say, homosexuals over Christians... if you follow....

I'm that good shit.

I couldn't find a quiz to see if you were anti-Christian or Christian-phobic ... sounds like you are not anyway!

I'm that good shit.

since my Faith (actually GOD) is the #1 thing in my life (including the legal system and government, and, including my own family, even my kids....) - it's hard for me to accept that.

or that there is preference toward say, homosexuals over Christians... if you follow....
Live and let live. Are homosexuals preventing you from anything you would not normally do?

I'm that good shit.

I couldn't find a quiz to see if you were anti-Christian or Christian-phobic ... sounds like you are not anyway!
Make one up. I will take it.:smile:

Live and let live. Are homosexuals preventing you from anything you would not normally do?

Well, now that it's legal, it does prevent a Christian from taking certain jobs - if they conflict with your religious beliefs......

This reminds me of the smoking topic. I know they are not really comparable, but, I said people should have a right to open a public "smoking" establishment - and it was argued that it wasn't right because non-smokers couldn't work there (at least those that were offended by smoke or worried about health hazards...)

Make one up. I will take it.:smile:

Oh I am entirely too lazy for that. I have never done a quiz.... maybe I should try.....but not at 5am!

Forum List

Back