Homophobia in the UK: Who is Homophobic?

Is it the gentle Catholic professors, Tommy? oh no, it turns out, no it isn't.

Guess what population of people think--to the tune of 52%--that homosexuality should be ILLEGAL in the UK? Oh, that would be Muslims. Not just sinful or immoral. ILLEGAL. 47% think homosexuals should not be schoolteachers.

So, whenever these European Leftists start sniveling whiny threads about homophobia, every single person on this board should immediately turn to Islam. Because really, do any Christians here think homosexuality should be ILLEGAL, let alone 52% of us?

Ban homosexuality, 52% of British Muslims say in poll - CNN
"Because really, do any Christians here think homosexuality should be ILLEGAL, let alone 52% of us?"

That would be a yes, Sue.

Prove it.

Most Americans could care less if someone is gay. Just don’t ask us to condone it and pretend it’s normal.

Proof is in the pudding, Hawk. We are all here and we are all doing it.

Sex is normal.
Sex is sweaty.
Sex is nasty.
Sex is inconvenient.
Sex is relieving.
Sex is love.
Sex is bliss.

No one is asking you to condone a single thing that you don't do.

So are you telling us about the gay sex, or just sex, or what?

I'm not telling anybody "us." My comment stands.

Well Hawk was clearly talking about gay sex. And then you extrapolated. I mean since only about 3% of the population is gay, a lot of us would maybe need some education on that. Since all of us are adults here, almost none of us would need an actual education on sex and what it's like. So I must conclude you were trying to tell us what gay sex is like.

The Left can neither defend, nor reconcile their love for Islam which is extremely hostile towards their favorite people. Gays, and Women. It just shows the utter dishonesty of Democrats, and their liberal/progressive, weak minded supporters.
You really are a sock.

So you are saying you are Gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah gay or straight, I don't really need an education on what anyone's sex life on the board is like. I mean if it's fulfilling more power to you. If not that's too bad. Other than that, no details necessary thanks

"Because really, do any Christians here think homosexuality should be ILLEGAL, let alone 52% of us?"

That would be a yes, Sue.

Prove it.

Most Americans could care less if someone is gay. Just don’t ask us to condone it and pretend it’s normal.

Sex is normal.
Sex is sweaty.
Sex is nasty.
Sex is inconvenient.
Sex is relieving.
Sex is love.
Sex is bliss.

Well Hawk was clearly talking about gay sex. And then you extrapolated. I mean since only about 3% of the population is gay, a lot of us would maybe need some education on that. Since all of us are adults here, almost none of us would need an actual education on sex and what it's like. So I must conclude you were trying to tell us what gay sex is like.
Nope. And it is not 3%. Think, Sue. Think.

Yeah gay or straight, I don't really need an education on what anyone's sex life on the board is like. I mean if it's fulfilling more power to you. If not that's too bad. Other than that, no details necessary thanks
Really? Why post on an open forum?

Prove it.

Sex is normal.
Sex is sweaty.
Sex is nasty.
Sex is inconvenient.
Sex is relieving.
Sex is love.
Sex is bliss.

Nope. And it is not 3%. Think, Sue. Think.

I was very close. 4.5%

There are still some backward fucks in the muslim community but the trend is positive. At least they are more tolerant than white evangelicals.
These things will evolve over time.

Muslims 'accept homosexuality more than evangelical Christians'

Some attitudes take a long time to change.
But a new survey looking at different faiths’ acceptance of the LGBTQ community has thrown up some interesting results.
It suggests that Muslims in American are more accepting of homosexuality than white evangelical Protestants. Furthermore, their rate of acceptance is moving is increasing faster than those of Protestants.

And oh, by the way, tolerance is: I don't accept it but I don't want the gov't to throw you in JAIL for it. Which is a LOT more than can be said for the UK Muslims, wouldn't you say? Tommy?
Where do they want people "THROWN IN JAIL" ? You link doesnt say that. You are making things up again.

Because it's like reading what everyone else had for dinner, or what music other people are listening to. Thinking about listening to music is not listening to music; reading about what people are eating is not eating, etc. It doesn't translate second hand.

This is a forum for ideas. Tactile, sensory experiences don't translate.

Think, Erin. Think

There are still some backward fucks in the muslim community but the trend is positive. At least they are more tolerant than white evangelicals.

But a new survey looking at different faiths’ acceptance of the LGBTQ community has thrown up some interesting results.
It suggests that Muslims in American are more accepting of homosexuality than white evangelical Protestants. Furthermore, their rate of acceptance is moving is increasing faster than those of Protestants.

And oh, by the way, tolerance is: I don't accept it but I don't want the gov't to throw you in JAIL for it. Which is a LOT more than can be said for the UK Muslims, wouldn't you say? Tommy?
Where do they want people "THROWN IN JAIL" ? You link doesnt say that. You are making things up again.

Or fined, or whatever else happens when things are made ILLEGAL

Well Americans break the law every night when teenagers have sex.Sanctions are very rare.

Where did you get your 10% from Sue ? Something else that you have made up.

Well Americans break the law every night when teenagers have sex.Sanctions are very rare.

Can no one on this forum read for comprehension? What do you think "I can't think..." means? That I'm conjecturing maybe?

Do you have no defense for your precious Muslims living in modern Britain and UPHOLDING laws to make homosexuality illegal? The laws you cite may be on the books but very few modern Christians would uphold them, I think. Well, I know. So few no one even polls them.

Because it's like reading what everyone else had for dinner, or what music other people are listening to. Thinking about listening to music is not listening to music; reading about what people are eating is not eating, etc. It doesn't translate second hand.

This is a forum for ideas. Tactile, sensory experiences don't translate.

Think, Erin. Think

"Tactile, sensory experiences don't translate." Yes they do.

Can no one on this forum read for comprehension? What do you think "I can't think..." means? That I'm conjecturing maybe?

Do you have no defense for your precious Muslims living in modern Britain and UPHOLDING laws to make homosexuality illegal? The laws you cite may be on the books but very few modern Christians would uphold them, I think. Well, I know. So few no one even polls them.
Hpw are they upholding laws that dont exist ?

I'm not playing Stupid Internet Games Tommy. You're not fooling anyone.

I'm not playing Stupid Internet Games Tommy. You're not fooling anyone.
Are you waving or drowning ?

Forum List

Back