Homophobe or just reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissileMan said:
I did nothing of the sort. I was pointing out that refusing to distinguish between heterosexuals and pedophiles, that she is putting her husband in the same demographic (heterosexual) as the male pedophiles who go after little girls.

Every single person on this board would fall into one of the categories for pedophiles.........including yourself MM. Are you getting any warm fuzzies???

kurtsprincess said:
Every single person on this board would fall into one of the categories for pedophiles.........including yourself MM. Are you getting any warm fuzzies???

Negative Rampart...the reason I objected!

GotZoom said:
The study was titled:

Homosexual Males are Sexually Attracted to Underage Boys

I doubt very seriously they are going to interview pedophiles who did not molest boys.

You owe Abbey an apology. Equating her husband to a pedophile was way over the line.

Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you sound like? You are backing an article that claims that homosexual males are pedophiles and you expect him to apologize for what he said? You're fucking stupid if you can't see the hypocricy and idiocy you are spewing right now.

Powerman said:
Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you sound like? You are backing an article that claims that homosexual males are pedophiles and you expect him to apologize for what he said? You're fucking stupid if you can't see the hypocricy and idiocy you are spewing right now.

Another putz jumps in. I can almost guarantee that you didn't read the entire article so here are a few of the titles of each section:

Men Account for Almost All Sexual Abuse of Children Cases

A Significant Percentage of Child Sexual Abuse Victims are Boys

Sexual Abuse of Boys is Underreported

ARE MEN WHO MOLEST BOYS REALLY 'HOMOSEXUALS'? Gay Apologists Insist on a Simplistic Stereotype of Pedophilia

Central to the attempts to separate homosexuality from pedophilia is the claim that pedophiles cannot, by definition, be considered homosexuals. Relying upon a questionable methodology[23], the gay advocacy organization Human Rights Campaign published a "Fact Sheet on Sexual Orientation and Child Abuse," that states: "A sexual abuser who molests a child of the same sex is usually not considered homosexual."[24]

The basis for this claim is the view that pedophiles who molest boys cannot be considered homosexual if that individual has at any time been married or sexually involved with women.

And last but not least:

The circle of abuse is the tragic legacy of the attempts by homosexuals to legitimize having sex with boys. For too many boys it is already too late to protect them from those who took advantage of their need for love and attention. All too many later perpetrate the abuse by themselves engaging in the sexual abuse of boys. Only by exposing the lies, insincere denials, and deceptions--including those wrapped in scholastic garb--of those who prey sexually on children, can we hope to build a wall of protection around the helpless children among us.
---

So...as you so eloquenty put it, to quote: "You're fucking stupid if you can't see the hypocricy and idiocy you are spewing right now."

By the way, when you resort to using foul language in your rebuttals, it really lessens the impact and intelligence you are trying to show.

kurtsprincess said:
This is the best post of this entire thread.

Pedophiles come in both sexes - male and female; and pedophiles can be homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual. They are not limited to one gender or a sexual preference.

Regardless of the disagreements in sexual preference I hope we can all agree that pedophiles are the basest and sickest humans on the face of the earth.

Exactly. Why is this concept so hard to grasp? This is what Zoom, -=d=- and I at least have been saying all along. Some of us believe that priest-pedophiles may be homosexual pedophiles, because they exclusively molest boys. That observation seems to make some people go nuts, to the point where even my family is under fire. Go figure.

I would be interested in seeing a study showing the number of homosexuals (not pedophiles) that were molested. I think the numbers would be high, but not high enough to really prove anything. And that's not what I'm trying to do, btw.

Said1 said:
I would be interested in seeing a study showing the number of homosexuals (not pedophiles) that were molested. I think the numbers would be high, but not high enough to really prove anything. And that's not what I'm trying to do, btw.
From the same article:

VICTIM'S TURNED VICTIMIZERS: THE CONSEQUENCES OF HOMOSEXUAL CHILD ABUSE

The steadfast denial of the disturbing ties with pedophilia within the homosexual movement is no purely academic matter. Perhaps the most tragic aspect of the homosexual-pedophile connection is the fact that men who sexually molest boys all too often lead their victims into homosexuality and pedophilia. The evidence indicates that a high percentage of homosexuals and pedophiles were themselves sexually abused as children:

· The Archives of Sexual Behavior reports: "One of the most salient findings of this study is that 46 percent of homosexual men and 22 percent of homosexual women reported having been molested by a person of the same gender. This contrasts to only 7 percent of heterosexual men and 1 percent of heterosexual women reporting having been molested by a person of the same gender."[70]

· A study of 279 homosexual/bisexual men with AIDS and control patients discussed in the Journal of the American Medical Association reported: "More than half of both case and control patients reported a sexual act with a male by age 16 years, approximately 20 percent by age 10 years."[71]

· Noted child sex abuse expert David Finkelhor found that "boys victimized by older men were over four times more likely to be currently engaged in homosexual activity than were non-victims. The finding applied to nearly half the boys who had had such an experience. . . . Further, the adolescents themselves often linked their homosexuality to their sexual victimization experiences."[72]

· A study in the International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology found:"In the case of childhood sexual experiences prior to the age of fourteen, 40 percent (of the pedophile sample) reported that they had engaged 'very often' in sexual activity with an adult, with 28 percent stating that this type of activity had occurred 'sometimes'"[73]

· A National Institute of Justice report states that "the odds that a childhood sexual abuse victim will be arrested as an adult for any sex crime is 4.7 times higher than for people . . . who experienced no victimization as children."[74]

· A Child Abuse and Neglect study found that 59 percent of male child sex offenders had been "victim of contact sexual abuse as a child."[75]

· The Journal of Child Psychiatry noted that "there is a tendency among boy victims to recapitulate their own victimization, only this time with themselves in the role of perpetrator and someone else the victim."[76]

Abbey Normal said:
Exactly. Why is this concept so hard to grasp? This is what Zoom, -=d=- and I at least have been saying all along. Some of us believe that priest-pedophiles may be homosexual pedophiles, because they exclusively molest boys. That observation seems to make some people go nuts, to the point where even my family is under fire. Go figure.

To set the record straight, the concept that some have been trying to push in here is that homosexual = pedophile which is pure BS. I haven't, nor has anyone argued in here that pedophiles aren't divided into different persuasions.

To further set the record straight, I did not attack you or your family. I didn't say that your husband was a pedophile. You were the one who applied a heterosexual label to all males who had sex with females refusing to distinguish between pedophiles and normal heterosexuals. I find the lack of distinction offensive and was merely trying to point out that you were lumping your husband, and the rest of us normal heterosexuals in with some disgusting company.

GotZoom said:
From the same article:

VICTIM'S TURNED VICTIMIZERS: THE CONSEQUENCES OF HOMOSEXUAL CHILD ABUSE

The steadfast denial of the disturbing ties with pedophilia within the homosexual movement is no purely academic matter. Perhaps the most tragic aspect of the homosexual-pedophile connection is the fact that men who sexually molest boys all too often lead their victims into homosexuality and pedophilia. The evidence indicates that a high percentage of homosexuals and pedophiles were themselves sexually abused as children:

· The Archives of Sexual Behavior reports: "One of the most salient findings of this study is that 46 percent of homosexual men and 22 percent of homosexual women reported having been molested by a person of the same gender. This contrasts to only 7 percent of heterosexual men and 1 percent of heterosexual women reporting having been molested by a person of the same gender."[70]

· A study of 279 homosexual/bisexual men with AIDS and control patients discussed in the Journal of the American Medical Association reported: "More than half of both case and control patients reported a sexual act with a male by age 16 years, approximately 20 percent by age 10 years."[71]

· Noted child sex abuse expert David Finkelhor found that "boys victimized by older men were over four times more likely to be currently engaged in homosexual activity than were non-victims. The finding applied to nearly half the boys who had had such an experience. . . . Further, the adolescents themselves often linked their homosexuality to their sexual victimization experiences."[72]

· A study in the International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology found:"In the case of childhood sexual experiences prior to the age of fourteen, 40 percent (of the pedophile sample) reported that they had engaged 'very often' in sexual activity with an adult, with 28 percent stating that this type of activity had occurred 'sometimes'"[73]

· A National Institute of Justice report states that "the odds that a childhood sexual abuse victim will be arrested as an adult for any sex crime is 4.7 times higher than for people . . . who experienced no victimization as children."[74]

· A Child Abuse and Neglect study found that 59 percent of male child sex offenders had been "victim of contact sexual abuse as a child."[75]

· The Journal of Child Psychiatry noted that "there is a tendency among boy victims to recapitulate their own victimization, only this time with themselves in the role of perpetrator and someone else the victim."[76]

What article??

MissileMan said:
To set the record straight, the concept that some have been trying to push in here is that homosexual = pedophile which is pure BS. I haven't, nor has anyone argued in here that pedophiles aren't divided into different persuasions.

To further set the record straight, I did not attack you or your family. I didn't say that your husband was a pedophile. You were the one who applied a heterosexual label to all males who had sex with females refusing to distinguish between pedophiles and normal heterosexuals. I find the lack of distinction offensive and was merely trying to point out that you were lumping your husband, and the rest of us normal heterosexuals in with some disgusting company.

Abbey said: Btw, I would consider an adult male who has sex with little girls to be heterosexual. A heterosexual pedophile.

She DID NOT say males who had sex with females as you erroneously posted above.

You said: I'm sure that gives your husband a warm fuzzy to know you think he's in the same category as pedophiles.

You basically said Abbey's husband has sex with little girls. And by Abbey's definiton of a man who has sex with a little girl is a pedophile, you called him a pedophile.

gay9.gif

GotZoom said:
Abbey said: Btw, I would consider an adult male who has sex with little girls to be heterosexual. A heterosexual pedophile.

You said: I'm sure that gives your husband a warm fuzzy to know you think he's in the same category as pedophiles.

You basically said Abbey's husband has sex with little girls. And by Abbey's definiton of a man who has sex with a little girl is a pedophile, you called him a pedophile.

That is exactly right.

To try to portray what I said in the odious way that MM has is total BS. For him to continue saying it, is now starting to feel quite ugly.

MM, take this opportunity to admit that you totally mischaracterized what I posted. It will make you feel better. Everyone with basic reading comprehension can see it anyway.

Abbey Normal said:
That is exactly right.

To try to portray what I said in the odious way that MM has is total BS. For him to continue saying it, is now starting to feel quite ugly.

MM, take this opportunity to admit that you totally mischaracterized what I posted. It will make you feel better. Everyone with basic reading comprehension can see it anyway.

Yes......ditto what Abbey said!

GotZoom said:

You have a reading disorder. She said that she considers males who have sex with little girls to be heterosexual. Males that have sex with adult females are heterosexual, therefore she was equating pedophiles with normal heterosexuals.

If you'd pull your head out of your ass, you might be able to see that I said her husband was a heterosexual but she was placing normal heterosexuals into the same category (heterosexual) as heterosexual pedophiles.

IMHO, pedophiles all belong to one sick, twisted species...pedophiles. I'll say it again, the gender of their victim is moot. They don't deserve the legitimization of terms like heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual as those carry with them the connotation of an adult to adult relationship.

MissileMan said:
You have a reading disorder. She said that she considers males who have sex with little girls to be heterosexual. Males that have sex with adult females are heterosexual, therefore she was equating pedophiles with normal heterosexuals...

"SHE" never said that. "SHE" said they may be HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES.

HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES.

HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES.

Are you able to comprehend that YET?

Okay, one more time: HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES.

After so many people pointing that out to you, and the proof being right in this thread, you might think you'd give it up. The only conclusions left are that you are either incapable of fundamental reading, or have some twisted axe to grind.

Mods- perhaps a lock is in order? This is going nowhere fast.

Abbey Normal said:
"SHE" never said that. "SHE" said they may be HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES.

HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES.

HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES.

Are you able to comprehend that YET?

Okay, one more time: HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES.

After so many people pointing that out to you, and the proof being right in this thread, you might think you'd give it up. The only conclusions left are that you are either incapable of fundamental reading, or have some twisted axe to grind.

Mods- perhaps a lock is in order? This is going nowhere fast.

Abbey Normal said:
Btw, I would consider an adult male who has sex with little girls to be heterosexual. A heterosexual pedophile.

I'm not misquoting you Abbey. It's as plain as day right there.

Originally Posted by Abbey Normal
Btw, I would consider an adult male who has sex with little girls to be heterosexual. A heterosexual pedophile.

I'm not misquoting you Abbey. It's as plain as day right there.

Well, at least now you are quoting the very words I have been trying to get you to read. That is a breakthrough. Let's step through this gently. What are the two words I posted that are bolded? Did you say Heterosexual Pedophile? Hooray!

MM....

We have pointed out to you what you have said. Out of some egotistical thrill you obvioulsy are seeking, you are choosing to be blind to your own words.

Take the high road.

Try to show some class.

Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back