Homophobe or just reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GotZoom said:
In Post 51, you responded to Abbey's post by staying the reason Priests molest young boys is because that is who they are around.

I'm rubber, You're glue....whatever you call me, bounces off me and sticks to you.

Fact: Priests are alone with young boys much more often than they are alone with young girls. Are you trying to dispute that fact? I would be willing to bet that those same priests would molest little girls if all altar servers were little girls.

Powerman said:
Fact: Priests are alone with young boys much more often than they are alone with young girls. Are you trying to dispute that fact? I would be willing to bet that those same priests would molest little girls if all altar servers were little girls.

You stated it as cause and effect.

You take the SAME priests who molested the little boys and replace the boys with girls, and I would bet big moolah that the priests wouldn't have touched the little girls.

-=d=- said:
Increased risk of child molestation....

to name a few....

That's like claiming that allowing Catholicism carries an increased risk of child molestation because of the priests. You have ZERO evidence that homosexuals are more likely to molest children than heterosexuals because the evidence does not exist. The reason it doesn't exist is because homosexuals don't molest children, pedophiles do. Furthermore, the numbers indicate that the pedophiles who go after girls outnumber the pedophiles who go after boys by approximately 20:1. Clearly, young girls are at higher risk to be molested.

Powerman said:

Let's not put the cart before the horse. One could more logically argue that gay pedophiles are attracted to the priesthood precisely because they know they will have access to boys. It makes more sense than arguing that they molest only boys because all of a sudden they realize, "Wow, boys are available".

Not to mention how it is the perfect "cover" occupation- no one will ever question why you never date or marry....

MissileMan said:
That's like claiming that allowing Catholicism carries an increased risk of child molestation because of the priests. You have ZERO evidence that homosexuals are more likely to molest children than heterosexuals because the evidence does not exist. The reason it doesn't exist is because homosexuals don't molest children, pedophiles do. Furthermore, the numbers indicate that the pedophiles who go after girls outnumber the pedophiles who go after boys by approximately 20:1. Clearly, young girls are at higher risk to be molested.

Ahhh..... the old "pedophiles are not homos" argument. :rolleyes:

MissileMan said:
Ahh, it's the old "don't have an argument" argument...very devious! :bow2:

Ahh, the old "let's repeat the same shit over and over like a mantra argument". Leave them alone because that's surely what they are.

MissileMan said:
Ahh, it's the old "don't have an argument" argument...very devious! :bow2:

To even try to claim you haven't seen an argument showing that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophilies is rather dishonest and disingenous. This evidence has been shown multiple times on multiple threads. Yet you continue to ignore it. And now you claim we don't have an argument? dude pull your head out of your ass.

To even try to claim you haven't seen an argument showing that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophilies is rather dishonest and disingenous. This evidence has been shown multiple times on multiple threads. Yet you continue to ignore it. And now you claim we don't have an argument? dude pull your head out of your ass.

I have seen the arguments, and PROVEN them wrong on several occasions using the "evidence" that you and the others who make the claim have provided. It is you who is blind to the truth.

MissileMan said:
I have seen the arguments, and PROVEN them wrong on several occasions using the "evidence" that you and the others who make the claim have provided. It is you who is blind to the truth.

If you have read through the evidence even posted here in this forum, and are not convinced, you are unreasonable.

MissileMan said:

No it's NOT like claiming that. I have posted evidence, and we have shown the math that Homosexuals are three? times more likely to be child molestors.

You've been thru this beatin' before...

side note - what does 'zero evidence' mean? Is that like 3 evidence? or 12 Evidence?

:poke:

-=d=- said:
No it's NOT like claiming that. I have posted evidence, and we have shown the math that Homosexuals are three? times more likely to be child molestors.

You've been thru this beatin' before...

side note - what does 'zero evidence' mean? Is that like 3 evidence? or 12 Evidence?

:poke:

You still don't get it, and you are never going to because of your unwaivering hatred of homosexuals. It's a very simple concept. Homosexuals don't molest children, pedophiles do. The sex of the victim is a moot point.

As far as the math goes, I have shown on numerous occasions that the ratio of pedophiles that molest girls to those that molest boys is approximately 20:1 using all of your data, not selective data as you like to do.

In reply to your side note, zero is a quantifier, as in you have zero evidence, zero credibility, and based on your response, zero reasoning ability. Get someone to draw you pictures if words like zero are too tough for you.

MissileMan said:
You still don't get it, and you are never going to because of your unwaivering hatred of homosexuals. It's a very simple concept. Homosexuals don't molest children, pedophiles do. The sex of the victim is a moot point.

As far as the math goes, I have shown on numerous occasions that the ratio of pedophiles that molest girls to those that molest boys is approximately 20:1 using all of your data, not selective data as you like to do.

In reply to your side note, zero is a quantifier, as in you have zero evidence, zero credibility, and based on your response, zero reasoning ability. Get someone to draw you pictures if words like zero are too tough for you.

Geez.....

Attachments

• $give_a_damn_progress.gif
    $give_a_damn_progress.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Thanks
Reactions: dmp
MissileMan said:

It's your unwaivering love of lies that prevents you from realizing truth when you see it. If those priests were not given over to their HOMOSEXUAL/GAY desires, the boys would NOT have been molested. Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice of Hedonism - Homosexual sex fullfills a need/desire/whatever within those who choose to participate - like drug abusers. With deminished capacity for restraint of urges, they find the most helpless in our society - kids - and molest them at a SIGNIFICANTLY higher rate than heterosexuals.

(shrug).

Blinders.

It just doesn't make sense. What you probably meant was "NO Evidence".

Not "Zero".

-=d=- said:
It's your unwaivering love of lies that prevents you from realizing truth when you see it. If those priests were not given over to their HOMOSEXUAL/GAY desires, the boys would NOT have been molested.

If they were anything other than pedophiles, they would seek out another adult of their preferred gender to have sex with. This isn't the case.

Homosexual Males are Sexually Attracted to Underage Boys

· A study in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that homosexual men are attracted to young males. The study compared the sexual age preferences of heterosexual men, heterosexual women, homosexual men, and lesbians. The results showed that, in marked contrast to the other three categories, "all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories," which included males as young as age fifteen.[36]

· In The Gay Report, by homosexual researchers Karla Jay and Allen Young, the authors report data showing that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys sixteen to nineteen years of age or younger."[37

Conversely, Homosexual Pedophiles are Often Attracted to Adult Males

· A study of sex offenders against male children in Behavior Research and Therapy found that male homosexual pedophiles are sexually attracted to "males of all ages." Compared to non-offenders, the offenders showed "greater arousal" to slides of nude males as old as twenty-four: "As a group, the child molesters responsed [sp] with moderate sexual arousal . . . to the nude males of all ages."[38]

· A study of Canadians imprisoned for pedophilia in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence noted that some of the adult male offenders engaged in homosexual acts with adult males.[39]

· Many pedophiles, in fact, consider themselves to be homosexual. A study of 229 convicted child molesters in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual."[40]

· Fr. John Harvey, founder and director of Courage, a support ministry for Catholics who struggle with same-sex attraction, explains that "the pedophile differs from the ordinary homosexual in that the former admires boyishness in the object of his affections, while the latter admires manliness."[41] However, the categories are not completely separate:
While granting that the majority of homosexuals are not aroused by young boys, the distinction between homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia is not quite absolute. In some cases the interest oscillates between young adolescents and adults, in others between boys and adolescents; in exceptional cases a man may be interested in boys at one time and adults at another.

Very long article: http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3&v=PRINT

MissileMan said:
If they were anything other than pedophiles, they would seek out another adult of their preferred gender to have sex with. This isn't the case.

They are Anything other...they are 'homosexual pedophiles'

They are, say, Men...who like sex with Young Men (boys). Homosexual - one who enjoys sex acts with other(homo) members of the gender. A homosexual IS as a homosexual DOES. One can learn and change their sexual 'orientations'. People do it all the time - change their sexual practices.
After being married for 9 years, I've become Monosexual :( :p:

-=d=- said:
Dude - here's what MM's reply will be:

"That is a completely biased and neocon site...nothing on that site is correct"

:-/

Oh I know....we keep giving him the "proof" he asks for, but then once we do it, he dismisses it as bogus or biased.

To go through life like that.

Very sad.

GotZoom said:
Homosexual Males are Sexually Attracted to Underage Boys

· A study in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that homosexual men are attracted to young males. The study compared the sexual age preferences of heterosexual men, heterosexual women, homosexual men, and lesbians. The results showed that, in marked contrast to the other three categories, "all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories," which included males as young as age fifteen.[36]

· In The Gay Report, by homosexual researchers Karla Jay and Allen Young, the authors report data showing that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys sixteen to nineteen years of age or younger."[37

Conversely, Homosexual Pedophiles are Often Attracted to Adult Males

· A study of sex offenders against male children in Behavior Research and Therapy found that male homosexual pedophiles are sexually attracted to "males of all ages." Compared to non-offenders, the offenders showed "greater arousal" to slides of nude males as old as twenty-four: "As a group, the child molesters responsed [sp] with moderate sexual arousal . . . to the nude males of all ages."[38]

· A study of Canadians imprisoned for pedophilia in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence noted that some of the adult male offenders engaged in homosexual acts with adult males.[39]

· Many pedophiles, in fact, consider themselves to be homosexual. A study of 229 convicted child molesters in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual."[40]

· Fr. John Harvey, founder and director of Courage, a support ministry for Catholics who struggle with same-sex attraction, explains that "the pedophile differs from the ordinary homosexual in that the former admires boyishness in the object of his affections, while the latter admires manliness."[41] However, the categories are not completely separate:
While granting that the majority of homosexuals are not aroused by young boys, the distinction between homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia is not quite absolute. In some cases the interest oscillates between young adolescents and adults, in others between boys and adolescents; in exceptional cases a man may be interested in boys at one time and adults at another.

Very long article: http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3&v=PRINT

Your own article makes my argument! Now I suppose you'll have to accuse yourselves of ignoring the facts! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back