Homophobe or just reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissileMan said:
Your own article makes my argument! Now I suppose you'll have to accuse yourselves of ignoring the facts! :D

Actually...no.

Reading the entire article shows that Pedophiles consider themselves to be homosexual. Pedophiles admire that "boyishness" where the non-pedophile homosexual admires "manliness."

Another website for you:

http://www.hop.com/

GotZoom said:
Actually...no.

Reading the entire article shows that Pedophiles consider themselves to be homosexual. Pedophiles admire that "boyishness" where the non-pedophile homosexual admires "manliness."

86% of 229 pedophiles in jail in Canada. The article makes no mention of the sex of their victims, though I imagine that those who molest boys probably claim to be homosexual. Who cares what the pedophiles consider themselves? I don't consider an adult male who has sex with little girls a heterosexual, and I'll wager that ordinary homosexuals don't consider adult males who have sex with young boys to be anything other than pedophiles either.

MissileMan said:
86% of 229 pedophiles in jail in Canada. The article makes no mention of the sex of their victims, though I imagine that those who molest boys probably claim to be homosexual. Who cares what the pedophiles consider themselves? I don't consider an adult male who has sex with little girls a heterosexual, and I'll wager that ordinary homosexuals don't consider adult males who have sex with young boys to be anything other than pedophiles either.

I can't see why your suppositions about their sexuality have more credence than their own admissions.

Btw, I would consider an adult male who has sex with little girls to be heterosexual. A heterosexual pedophile.

MissileMan said:
Here we go again.

The title of the article is:

Homosexual Males are Sexually Attracted to Underage Boys

Now...using your skills from English 101, who do you think the pedophiles molested.

Abbey Normal said:
I can't see why your suppositions about their sexuality have more credence than their own admissions.

Btw, I would consider an adult male who has sex with little girls to be heterosexual. A heterosexual pedophile.

I'm sure that gives your husband a warm fuzzy to know you think he's in the same category as pedophiles.

MissileMan said:
I'm sure that gives your husband a warm fuzzy to know you think he's in the same category as pedophiles.

How the hell do you get that?

You are one sorry S.O.B. to say something like that.

GotZoom said:
Here we go again.

The title of the article is:

Now...using your skills from English 101, who do you think the pedophiles molested.

That was my point...you seemed to be trying to allege that all pedophiles were homosexuals.

GotZoom said:
How the hell do you get that?

You are one sorry S.O.B. to say something like that.

I'm not the one unwilling to make a distinction between heterosexuals and pedophiles or between homosexuals and pedophiles.

MissileMan said:
That was my point...you seemed to be trying to allege that all pedophiles were homosexuals.

The study was titled:

I doubt very seriously they are going to interview pedophiles who did not molest boys.

You owe Abbey an apology. Equating her husband to a pedophile was way over the line.

MissileMan said:
I'm not the one unwilling to make a distinction between heterosexuals and pedophiles or between homosexuals and pedophiles.

You cannot seem to admit there are two kinds of pedophiles:

Homosexual Pedophiles

and

Heterosexual Pedophiles.

Thanks, Zoom.

My heterosexual husband happens to be sitting right here, and wants me to give you a message, MM, but I think I will refrain from stooping to your level.

GotZoom said:
You owe Abbey an apology. Equating her husband to a pedophile was way over the line.

I did nothing of the sort. I was pointing out that refusing to distinguish between heterosexuals and pedophiles, that she is putting her husband in the same demographic (heterosexual) as the male pedophiles who go after little girls.

Abbey Normal said:
Thanks, Zoom.

My heterosexual husband happens to be sitting right here, and wants me to give you a message, MM, but I think I will refrain from stooping to your level.

He won't apologize Abbey. That would require class.

-=d=- said:

Homosexual Pedophiles

and

Heterosexual Pedophiles.

I have no problem making that distinction. It is the lumping of homosexuals into the same group as homosexual pedophiles that I object to.

MissileMan said:
I did nothing of the sort. I was pointing out that refusing to distinguish between heterosexuals and pedophiles, that she is putting her husband in the same demographic (heterosexual) as the male pedophiles who go after little girls.

Simply amazing.

And classless.

Add edit:

Sometimes, if you do have class, you refrain from saying certain thing - using something as a comparison to prove your point - because it is just better "not to go there."

But I guess you wouldn't understand that.

MissileMan said:
I have no problem making that distinction. It is the lumping of homosexuals into the same group as homosexual pedophiles that I object to.

then what is your major malfunction private pyle?

Why isn't aren't the Gay communities/groups speaking out louder against that segment of their population?

I guess by natural extension of your twisted logic, I must be putting all the hetero guys on this board in the same class as pedophiles.

Much as I'd love to stay and continue pointing out the absurdity of this pathetic attempt to denigrate my family, my darling and normal husband is taking me to dinner now.

-Abbey

-=d=- said:
then what is your major malfunction private pyle?

Why isn't aren't the Gay communities/groups speaking out louder against that segment of their population?

I can't speak for the Gay community, but maybe they don't consider the homosexual pedophiles to be a segment of their population anymore than I consider heterosexual pedophiles to be a part of mine.

All pedophiles need to be taken out and shot, regardless of the sex of their victims.

You are using homosexual pedophilia to villify millions of homosexuals who have no interest in having sex with children. I find that as ludicrous as arguing that men who like to have sex with little girls are heterosexuals who happen to like em on the young side.

-=d=- said:

Homosexual Pedophiles

and

Heterosexual Pedophiles.

This is the best post of this entire thread.

Pedophiles come in both sexes - male and female; and pedophiles can be homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual. They are not limited to one gender or a sexual preference.

Regardless of the disagreements in sexual preference I hope we can all agree that pedophiles are the basest and sickest humans on the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back