Homeowner holds three at gunpoint..

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Homeowner holds three at gunpoint after burglars return for more | timesfreepress.com
Screen_Shot_2013-07-09_at_12.15.02_PM_t618.jpg

A homeowner in Crossville, Ala., held three people at gunpoint until authorities arrived after a break-in.

Nicely done sir.

I wonder if they're the ones who broke in back in July.

I thought about that. Is a July story considered "current"? Dont know.

Does anyone bother to read the articles? Especially the one who started the thread?

While the owner was cleaning up the mess the next day, he heard voices outside and found three offenders trying to break into his camper beside the house, the release states...

He called authorities and held the three at gunpoint until law enforcement arrived...

All of the items reported as missing were found and returned, the release stated.

The local gun grabbers all insist no one should have a firearm. That a rate of 4.7 per hundred thousand is to high a price to pay for private ownership of firearms.

Further they have posted here that no one ever actually uses a firearm in the manner you just posted. That every use of a firearm would be guns blazing and bodies of dead in the streets.

There are millions of these events every year that no one reports or the press ignores.

A guy once called the cops to report people breaking into his garage. The cops told him it would be 10 to 15 minutes before they could get to his house. He hung up and then called back and told them to send the Coroner he just shot the intruders. The cops MULTIPLE cars were there in minutes. And caught the crooks in the garage as he hadn't shot anyone. They arrested him for making a false claim.

He'd better be on the lookout for them when they get out of jail in a few weeks. They may come back to teach him a lesson. This time, entice them to enter your house, and then, being in fear for your life, shoot them dead. Then you won't have to worry about them anymore.

I thought about that. Is a July story considered "current"? Dont know.

Does anyone bother to read the articles? Especially the one who started the thread?

While the owner was cleaning up the mess the next day, he heard voices outside and found three offenders trying to break into his camper beside the house, the release states...

He called authorities and held the three at gunpoint until law enforcement arrived...

All of the items reported as missing were found and returned, the release stated.

Details, shmetails...

:D

Forum List

Back