Homemade Bomb Breaches Will Make Border Wall Useless Garbage Memorial

One of the biggest political issues of our day will be neutralized by mostly uneducated peasants led by drug gangs and cartels simply by blowing breaches in a fence with homemade cheap bombs. Millions of dollars, even billions are being proposed to build a make-believe wall which is actually a fence that can be breached by a twenty dollar homemade bomb. Dozens or scores, even hundreds of these bombs can be deposited or parked next to the wall and create holes large enough to drive cars and trucks through, let alone for people to walk through.

well that would be an act of war, and then our military would be used to secure our border

One of the biggest political issues of our day will be neutralized by mostly uneducated peasants led by drug gangs and cartels simply by blowing breaches in a fence with homemade cheap bombs. Millions of dollars, even billions are being proposed to build a make-believe wall which is actually a fence that can be breached by a twenty dollar homemade bomb. Dozens or scores, even hundreds of these bombs can be deposited or parked next to the wall and create holes large enough to drive cars and trucks through, let alone for people to walk through.
/----/ A wall is useless because Mexico's Olympic poll vaulter, Geovanni Alessandro Lanaro Mercado , will teach everyone how to jump the wall.
iu
iu

well that would be an act of war, and then our military would be used to secure our border
----------------------------------- i wouldn't mind seeing that , it'd be a good thing imo .

I wonder why Israels wall still stands?

Mark

Because the Palestinians have figured out how to lob the bombs OVER the wall.

Lol. I am pretty sure they have realized that for every 1 bomb thrown over the wall, they get 10 in return.

Apparently not because they're still lobbing them over attached to rockets either that or they just don't care.

This is tiresome. Did the wall reduce terrorists attacks by 90%? Be honest.

Mark

Er… you're the one that posed the query as to why "Isreals wall still stands" as a counter to the OP's assertion regarding "Home made bombs and the proposed border wall", you asked, I answered and of course now you want to change your premise, so predictable.:cool:

Translation: I would rather kill myself than to admit that you are correct.

Mark

Forum List

Back