Homemade Bomb Breaches Will Make Border Wall Useless Garbage Memorial

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
One of the biggest political issues of our day will be neutralized by mostly uneducated peasants led by drug gangs and cartels simply by blowing breaches in a fence with homemade cheap bombs. Millions of dollars, even billions are being proposed to build a make-believe wall which is actually a fence that can be breached by a twenty dollar homemade bomb. Dozens or scores, even hundreds of these bombs can be deposited or parked next to the wall and create holes large enough to drive cars and trucks through, let alone for people to walk through.

I wonder why Israels wall still stands?

Mark

Because the Palestinians have figured out how to lob the bombs OVER the wall.

Lol. I am pretty sure they have realized that for every 1 bomb thrown over the wall, they get 10 in return.

This isn't even an issue. Israel built a wall because terrorists would come in and attack their citizens, and that has been cut by over 90% by the wall.

But of course, walls only work everywhere else but along the US border, right?

Mark

One of the biggest political issues of our day will be neutralized by mostly uneducated peasants led by drug gangs and cartels simply by blowing breaches in a fence with homemade cheap bombs. Millions of dollars, even billions are being proposed to build a make-believe wall which is actually a fence that can be breached by a twenty dollar homemade bomb. Dozens or scores, even hundreds of these bombs can be deposited or parked next to the wall and create holes large enough to drive cars and trucks through, let alone for people to walk through.

And you libs accuse US of being alarmist when we call it an invasion...

We can match any escalation they offer.

/---- So we have to give up our national sovereignty and throw open our borders and let any miscreant in because what MAY happen? You pathetic worm, don't bother to lock your doors at night. Crooks can use a cheap homemade bomb and blast their way in.

Thanks for pointing out how much violence and criminal activity should be associated by allowing immigrants to cross the southern border.

Mark

Lol. I am pretty sure they have realized that for every 1 bomb thrown over the wall, they get 10 in return.

Apparently not because they're still lobbing them over attached to rockets either that or they just don't care.

This is tiresome. Did the wall reduce terrorists attacks by 90%? Be honest.

Mark

Not judge a wall, but drones and armed guards as well. How much will Soros have to pay per Mexican suicide bomber?

The day narco-terrorists start blowing holes in border walls, is the day the U.S. military starts going full-retard on them.

slide_7.jpg

Do you realize that if a bomb is used against US property that is a declaration of war.. Why else did the establishment go after the Radical Muslims who "bombed" the WTC..I think that will be when the able bodied US citizens will man the southern border and start shooting the little bombers..

Mark

Apparently not because they're still lobbing them over attached to rockets either that or they just don't care.

This is tiresome. Did the wall reduce terrorists attacks by 90%? Be honest.

Mark

Er… you're the one that posed the query as to why "Isreals wall still stands" as a counter to the OP's assertion regarding "Home made bombs and the proposed border wall", you asked, I answered and of course now you want to change your premise, so predictable.:cool:

Er… you're the one that posed the query as to why "Isreals wall still stands" as a counter to the OP's assertion regarding "Home made bombs and the proposed border wall", you asked, I answered and of course now you want to change your premise, so predictable.:cool:

"posed the query"? :eek:

The day narco-terrorists start blowing holes in border walls, is the day the U.S. military starts going full-retard on them.

slide_7.jpg
---------------------- yeah , i think so eh , yeah , i sure hope so JGalt .

Forum List

Back